Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

That's true, if you're working online you are not expected to depend on one source of income having multiple income streams is very important it will help me a lot.
there are so many opportunities littered on the internet anyone can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for him herself. What you need this time to acquire the knowledge and practice what you have learnt.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are so many opportunities littered on the internet anyone can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for him herself. What you need this time to acquire the knowledge and practice what you have learnt.
I agree with what you've said, if you are looking for a way to earn money we have a lot of earning money opportunities, you don't really have to invest money before you can earn.

Currently I can't say I have permanently settled down simply because I am still looking for other better ways to which I can increase mynincome generation. I have tried alot of then and I will still continue to try.

I have actually started three separate businesses in the past and they did not really turn out the way I wanted. I am particularly happy that I was able to learn quite a few things from them and I am now growing.

I agree with what you've said, if you are looking for a way to earn money we have a lot of earning money opportunities, you don't really have to invest money before you can earn.
it is true that you don't have to invest your money before you make money online but you must learn the necessary skill to be able to make it. Without the necessary skill there is no way you can be able to make money online except you want to do meagre jobs.

Actually I have not tried different money making ventures online but I have been able to run a multiple of them offline simply because I have much enough time and those whom are capable to running the business on my behalf.

I have tried to make money on two separate occasions in different kind of business lines before and it all fell asleep before I was able to discover get paid to forums.
Get paid forum has been a blessing to me, as I have learnt a lot engaging on this kind of platform, there has been so many ups but also I can not complain as I have also earned money legitimately on this platforms.

I have engaged in quite a lot of online ventures with mixed fortunes to be honest. I first participated in captcha solving websites but quickly ascertained that they paid paltry sums for a lot of work. I then moved to survey sites which were few and far between because of my locality

I have tried to engage myself into different money making platform both online and offline just to get myself a stable income stream. I have tried more than three of the ventures to make money.

I tried a lot of jobs in the past. I can't really say I have failed in all of them. I make money from writing article. I also make money from doing simple task. Of the recent I was introduced to selling digital product. I'm working to get some money to venture into it properly now.

I have engaged in quite a lot of online ventures with mixed fortunes to be honest. I first participated in captcha solving websites but quickly ascertained that they paid paltry sums for a lot of work. I then moved to survey sites which were few and far between because of my locality
CAPTCHA solving platforms remains one of the worst platforms I have ever worked on before. Making a dollar can take you a lot of time and some of them are not even trusted.

CAPTCHA solving platforms remains one of the worst platforms I have ever worked on before. Making a dollar can take you a lot of time and some of them are not even trusted.
You are right. They offer peanuts as remuneration and this demotivates many people from participating in platforms of this nature. It is also not helpful that in some cases, the captchas can be difficult to solve

You are right. They offer peanuts as remuneration and this demotivates many people from participating in platforms of this nature. It is also not helpful that in some cases, the captchas can be difficult to solve
Yeah, the last CAPTCHA platform I ventured into was very stressful. And they always time everything in the sense that if you don't meet up everything you have done will be a waste.

Since I was struggling to find work online, I tried various kinds of article writing sites, but they never worked for me because they paid through PayPal only, which was a major problem for me because PayPal is not accepted here.

Due to my desire to make money online after and during the pandemic, I have engage myself into a numbers of platforms including survey even though it could not worked out for me due to my location but the othet three have really worked including bizdustry and cashtime forum.

Since I was struggling to find work online, I tried various kinds of article writing sites, but they never worked for me because they paid through PayPal only, which was a major problem for me because PayPal is not accepted here.
Yeah, there are several writing gigs the internet and I think some of them are trying as much as possible to adjust. I think there are some that may accept payoneer payment platform.

I worked on several money ventures but didn’t get any much cash on me so I had to find a better one to get some amount of money’s.
I personally have not really been involved that much in most of these money making ventures,except for some that did not really work out,but for forums and engagement educative platforms I have involved with just a few.

Also the issue of having financial power is as important as having the required knowledge and know how, because without you been financially capable, you might not be able to bring your dreams to reality.

Also the issue of having financial power is as important as having the required knowledge and know how, because without you been financially capable, you might not be able to bring your dreams to reality.
Having the required knowledge and financial capacity is very important and necessary if you really want to succeed. I am not disputing the fact that having finances is necessary.

Actually I have tried alot of business ventures and I am still trying othet better options if I have. trying to get more than 3 or 4 income streams is not a bad idea. so I will make much effort to get what I want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds