Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

It is true that you must have tried so many platform before you settle down with the one you use right now but it is advisable to embark on diversification as well.
When you practice diversification in business, it gives you the opportunity to try various things and also you would not be stranded or face some uncertain challenges in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you practice diversification in business, it gives you the opportunity to try various things and also you would not be stranded or face some uncertain challenges in the future.
whatever you are doing it is always important and necessary for you to diversify. Diversification will give you the opportunity to make more money from different sources and not depend on one thing.

whatever you are doing it is always important and necessary for you to diversify. Diversification will give you the opportunity to make more money from different sources and not depend on one thing.

Diversification is important when it comes to investing in the stock market and you should invest money in the stocks that are the most profitable in the end, as this will help you to make money.

Diversification is important when it comes to investing in the stock market and you should invest money in the stocks that are the most profitable in the end, as this will help you to make money.
Profitability is one of the major things I look at whenever i want to make investment whether it is stock or cryptocurrency. That is why I always look for cryptocurrencies that have low market caps.

Well I most say, I have tried alot of money making ventures on the internet and currently, I haven't settled down because if I comes across any opportunity, I most definitely explore to make a better move.

Well I most say, I have tried alot of money making ventures on the internet and currently, I haven't settled down because if I comes across any opportunity, I most definitely explore to make a better move.
It is better to work on different platforms so that you can make decent money all together because depending on only one source of income online may not work.

That's actually a very good mentality. I am also among the people that will not like to settle for a particular thing on the internet instead I will try as much as possible to expand my source of income online. The only space is filled with numerous opportunities.

Well, I've done a couple. I started with High Yield Investment Programs. When I realized most of them always end up disappearing with investors money I tried my hands on typing captchas for money. The pay was too low and discouraging. I didn't do up to a dollar before I ended my association with them.

I swooped for Surveys but my geographical location wasn't helping matters. I stumbled upon an opportunity to work as a transcriber and I ran with it. It changed everything!

Well, it is always advisable you do not go with investment platforms online because 99% of them always end up running away with investors money. that is what I try to tell people who are looking for ways of making money online

Actually I have tried at least not less than four and i have not yet settled down with the available ones.

I believe i am opened up to many or any options that may comes my way to expand my income online.

Actually I have tried at least not less than four and i have not yet settled down with the available ones.

I believe i am opened up to many or any options that may comes my way to expand my income online.
Yeah, there are numerous opportunities to monetize your time on the internet. It is important you try as much as possible to have multiple sources of income in order to make more money. It is important to be open to many things but you should focus on the ones that give you the most amount of money.

I tried online surveys and I couldn't make a headway with that. I also had to try affiliate marketing but I got frustrated along the line because I couldn't make enough sales. I finally settled on writing online because that worked for me.

I tried online surveys and I couldn't make a headway with that. I also had to try affiliate marketing but I got frustrated along the line because I couldn't make enough sales. I finally settled on writing online because that worked for me.
if you live in a lower-tier country it will be almost impossible for you to make money with paid surveys. Affiliate marketing is actually good but you need to learn the necessary things if you want to succeed in it.

Did you know why survey did not work for you because you come from low tier country I personally I have tried survey and it's dosnt work for me I also try some ptc website and majority of them was scam before I venture I to bloggi ng

Did you know why survey did not work for you because you come from low tier country I personally I have tried survey and it's dosnt work for me I also try some ptc website and majority of them was scam before I venture I to bloggi ng
I know that the tier of my country was the reason online surveys did not work for me. On the flip side, I am happy that I found sites that had to do with writing and I am enjoying the experience.

I know that the tier of my country was the reason online surveys did not work for me. On the flip side, I am happy that I found sites that had to do with writing and I am enjoying the experience.
Most of the people are getting it all wrong because surveys that are not sent to participant in the lower tier countries are meant for companies that are based in the top tier countries.

Most of the people are getting it all wrong because surveys that are not sent to participant in the lower tier countries are meant for companies that are based in the top tier countries.
And there is absolutely no need to send surveys to participants that are not their customers or potential customers. They won't even know the products to give sound opinions about it that the company can use to improve the products.

Currently at the moment, I haven't settled down on any of the websites yet simply because I want to have more than enough income streams on the internet.

I am opened up to any new opportunity that May's comes my way.

Most paid to click websites will not give you tangible amount of money but there are still some legitimate ones in which you can make money from but you shouldn't expect much money from it. I think venturing into blogging is a very good idea.

When I started researching about freelancing jobs, it was certain that the one that fitted me most was writing. I haven't done any other online job that is not writing or writing related. And have to say that it has paid off well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds