Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now? I would say I have done a lot. I started doing the surveys on the many odd sites and even did micro jobs at some point. But then I found website design and the idea of running a bunch of them and selling off the high performing ones. But it took me a while to get to this point.

How did it go for you?
I've tried my hand at a few online businesses. I've resorted to undertaking internet surveys previously, but I never earned enough money to justify participating in these opportunities.

Advertisement Placeholder
I worked on several money ventures but didn’t get any much cash on me so I had to find a better one to get some amount of money’s.
there is no need wasting your time on platforms that does not pay you any reasonable amount of money. You need to work on only the ones that will actually pay you for the time you spend to work.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now? I would say I have done a lot. I started doing the surveys on the many odd sites and even did micro jobs at some point. But then I found website design and the idea of running a bunch of them and selling off the high performing ones. But it took me a while to get to this point.

How did it go for you?
In fact it is a great pleasure that I have this site because I have been going up and down to get good site like this, opening different sites which most of them were fake.

You really remind me of something that happened to me when I first started out, when I thought that the best thing to do was to learn about different ways to make money online. I also thought that occasionally I did affiliate marketing to supplement my ptc earnings.

Actually I have engage into several online earnings platforms even though some of them worked out for me and even currently am earning form them but I decided to have a multiple stream of income generation online.

I think I started with typing in captchas and HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs).

I struggled with survey for some time but couldn't get it right due to geographical location.

I got into transcription before finally settling for what I do now. Needless to say the journey has been thrilling, interesting and exhaustive.

Actually I have engage into several online earnings platforms even though some of them worked out for me and even currently am earning form them but I decided to have a multiple stream of income generation online.
Most people that are joining the online space newly will always be faced with a lot of difficulties in the sense that they will have access to so many platforms that promise to help them earn money but most of them will turn to a scam. This is really sad.

You really remind me of something that happened to me when I first started out, when I thought that the best thing to do was to learn about different ways to make money online. I also thought that occasionally I did affiliate marketing to supplement my ptc earnings.
What actually happened when you were doing affiliate marketing?. I also tried affiliate marketing in the past but I did not really work so much. I put a stop to it but I will still go back.

What actually happened when you were doing affiliate marketing?. I also tried affiliate marketing in the past but I did not really work so much. I put a stop to it but I will still go back.
i am venturing into affiliate marketing again, but this time i would leverage on youtube to make it work, as i have come to observe that most youtubers are affiliate marketers.

I have tried to make money on two separate occasions in different kind of business lines before and it all fell asleep before I was able to discover get paid to forums.

I have honestly tried out so many money making opportunities online and most of them if not all was a total failure. I have come to terms with the fact that gaming platforms aren't for me, sane with faucet claim sites.

Actually it's not a good idea for someone to rely on a single stream of income generation simply because you will be stoked up when the business has problems in the future.

i am venturing into affiliate marketing again, but this time i would leverage on youtube to make it work, as i have come to observe that most youtubers are affiliate marketers.
of course there are many affiliate marketers who have YouTube channels. When you focus on a particular niche you'll be able to get trust of people and build subscribers and large viewership.

I have had many work before settling on my current work (Teaching). These previous work didn't give me enough time for myself and it was super stressful. But when I started teaching, I realized how amazing I felt each day as I see my students.

I have had many work before settling on my current work (Teaching). These previous work didn't give me enough time for myself and it was super stressful. But when I started teaching, I realized how amazing I felt each day as I see my students.
teaching is a noble profession and very good especially when you have passion for it. I think there are also a lot of opportunities you can capitalise online to teach and make money.

I started to working online during the the covid-19 pandemic,I have managed to earn a good amount of money on forums, this what I do to earn money online.

I started to working online during the the covid-19 pandemic,I have managed to earn a good amount of money on forums, this what I do to earn money online.
working on forums is a very good way for you to make money online but I always advise people to diversify into other ways of making money. You can learn a high-income skill on the go.

Well I have only tried to make money on online money making app such as cheaper cash which could not work and my investment fund crash but currently I am earning on bizdustry which means alot to me.
Actually I was lucky enough that I don't have to jump from one platform to the other. I firstly started with cashtime and then currently I have been earning from bizdustry with a good experience.

Last edited:
Well I have only tried to make money on online money making app such as cheaper cash which could not work and my investment fund crash but currently I am earning on bizdustry which means alot to me.
Actually I was lucky enough that I don't have to jump from one platform to the other. I firstly started with cashtime and then currently I have been earning from bizdustry with a good experience.
I always try as much as possible to discourage people from investing on such platforms. Any platform that tells you to invest certain money and make some percentage every day he is likely a scam.

working on forums is a very good way for you to make money online but I always advise people to diversify into other ways of making money. You can learn a high-income skill on the go.
That's true, if you're working online you are not expected to depend on one source of income having multiple income streams is very important it will help me a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds