Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

I started with get paid to watch videos platform, then headed over to forum posting activities, which I'm still doing.

I believe the narrative will change soon as I'm working on something else.
I have not had any form of luck with get paid to watch videos as you would have to watch so many videos before you can earn anything tangible which on the flipside is not really worth it due to the amount of data you would have to spend.

Advertisement Placeholder
I did a lot of things like working on apps that offer their users the opportunity to earn from playing games and I also tried out faucet claim sites and now I have posting forums to settle for.

I have tried alot of different online earnings streams which I believe they might have helped in one way or the other but still yet I have not stick to any simple because I am always curious of getting others ways to improve my earnings.
if you continue to jump from one way of making money to another you will get confused he did it is better for you to concentrate on one of them and start making money from it before you go into another. That is one of the secrets of succeeding online.

I started online with survey even though it doesn't worked out well. I quit and I was introduced to freelance, forums and even bizdustry at the same time though I was not good at it but then I make good effort to earned on bizdustry than all the site.

I've tried a lot of online businesses which I cannot tell exactly the number. The search hasn't ended yet as I keep looking out for more opportunities to earn online.

Yeah, the last CAPTCHA platform I ventured into was very stressful. And they always time everything in the sense that if you don't meet up everything you have done will be a waste.
If captcha sites could even pay reasonably well for the amount of work that is done, I believe it would be better. Do you know of any captcha sites which pay out quite decent though?

If captcha sites could even pay reasonably well for the amount of work that is done, I believe it would be better. Do you know of any captcha sites which pay out quite decent though?
No, the one I ventured into some time ago does not pay any reasonable amount of money and I don't even know if they are legitimate. I will never advise you to venture into such a platform.
No, the one I ventured into some time ago does not pay any reasonable amount of money and I don't even know if they are legitimate. I will never advise you to venture into such a platform.

having up to four sources of income is not bad but you must dedicate a lot of time in order to achieve that. You need to invest money and quality time to build several sources of income whether online or offline.

Since inflation is increasing, I think that it is much better to create as much sources of income as possible. This is only possible when you earn good money and then invest that money in the right way.

Actually sticking to a particular income ventures is very risky sometimes and it's not advisable at all. try differently or many of them even if you found the best, keeping on you will find the most successful one.

Since inflation is increasing, I think that it is much better to create as much sources of income as possible. This is only possible when you earn good money and then invest that money in the right way.
Yeah, whenever I make money online I always bring out some percentage to invest in myself and also invest in a good business. I think that strategy is very good for someone that want to make success online.

there is no better strategy than investing on yourself when it comes to business as investing on yourself would give you an edge for the future as people who you rely on can also fail you.

there is no better strategy than investing on yourself when it comes to business as investing on yourself would give you an edge for the future as people who you rely on can also fail you.
Yeah, investing on oneself is very important and necessary. It is also very important for you to be careful on the kind of courses you buy because some of them are totally worthless.

Actually trying different online earning platforms to me is not a bad idea simply because it will equipped you with alot of knowledge which can help handle some challenges in the future. I have tried three at the moment.

Yeah, investing on oneself is very important and necessary. It is also very important for you to be careful on the kind of courses you buy because some of them are totally worthless.
Some courses are not worth buying seriously,
And thankfully, in this psychozoic era the knowledge is available online and almost for fee. You could learn more by researching than in some courses sometimes.

Some courses are not worth buying seriously,
And thankfully, in this psychozoic era the knowledge is available online and almost for fee. You could learn more by researching than in some courses sometimes.
Yeah, the major advantage courses have is that they have good compilations which will help you to learn step-by-step. But definitely almost every information there is free on the internet.

Actually I have tried more than 5 online platforms and many other offline and still yet I can say I have not settled. the possibility of me settling to a particular platform is very low because I always go for such that can earned me good money at anytime.

there are so many opportunities littered on the internet anyone can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for him herself. What you need this time to acquire the knowledge and practice what you have learnt.
I love this. I can confidently say that there's no truer words about making money than this. There are many opportunities online. But these opportunities are for people that who have skill and knowledge.

Yeah, the major advantage courses have is that they have good compilations which will help you to learn step-by-step. But definitely almost every information there is free on the internet.
Even the systematic once still do exists for free. The major difference is just the level of motivation, but if you are disciplined enough you could learn more than those that joined Mentorship.

I love this. I can confidently say that there's no truer words about making money than this. There are many opportunities online. But these opportunities are for people that who have skill and knowledge.
Yes, if you don't have skills you will find it very difficult to make money online. Even if you want to make money you will be making very little amount of it like working on Microjobs platforms.

I am still testing the waters looking for better money making opportunities online , so i have not settled for any particular website , the ones I am currently working on are still not enough for me .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds