Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

Actually, I was searching for money making opportunities during the time when there were none of them available. This made me give up. However, after some years, a few money making opportunities were created. This took me several years.

Advertisement Placeholder
It took me so long because I was actually trying to focus on getting a shortcut but as I got to realise there ain't any, I had to focus on the legit ones that take time to pay me .

Its took me quite alot of time to do just that I spend about 6months before I was able to fine any good app that really pays me so I have no better option than for me to continue just working there

It took me quite some time to locate a legitimate paid website and I have stumbled onto fake sites and at the end I found a very good site where I could make money like bizdustry.

It also took me a really long time to find the right kind of opportunity for myself due to the fact that there is still a big scarcity of money making sites for mediocre person who do not possess skills at all and I am one of them.

it is not really easy to find a legitimate way of making money on the internet as a newbie. It took me a lot of time and patience for me to be able to start making something reasonable on the internet.

You must be correct to be sincere I spend about 1year surfing various website before I can then make a penny online its was veryvery difficult for me to do that but with the help of some freinds I was able to locate one paying program which I started earning with.

I guess that there are still many people who are struggling to make money online, despite the fact that that money making opportunities have expanded a lot in the recent times. We need to make such kind of opportunities more common if we truly want to stop unemployment and poverty.

I guess that there are still many people who are struggling to make money online, despite the fact that that money making opportunities have expanded a lot in the recent times. We need to make such kind of opportunities more common if we truly want to stop unemployment and poverty.
you don't expect people who started looking for ways of making money on the internet to discover the various ways of making money immediately. It took me about a year before I can be able to connect with people who referred me to things that works online.

I searched for a long time before I found 3 or 4 sites that actually pay real money.Maybe 6 7 month before i find my first website 2014.

Honeygain 2captcha paidverts

I've got Honeygain. They recently removed Bitcoin Payout method, and you can only use one device per IP address now. It used to be 2 devices for one IP addresses. But I've earned 100$+ on Honeygain over the past few years for doing nothing! Might as well share my bandwidth while working online.

you don't expect people who started looking for ways of making money on the internet to discover the various ways of making money immediately. It took me about a year before I can be able to connect with people who referred me to things that works online.
Although it didn't take me up to a year but it took me quite sometimes to get a legit way to make money like posting on bizdustry and other paid to post platform. It will be very much easier if we have a skill.

Sometime its take me alot of time when I started my online journey I have to spend about 5months to get a paying website,but after all I do post some of those website in my blogs so my folks can easyly pick one

Although it didn't take me up to a year but it took me quite sometimes to get a legit way to make money like posting on bizdustry and other paid to post platform. It will be very much easier if we have a skill.
Yes, having a skill is very important for you to make money online faster. If you are a graphic designer for example of there are so many websites you can enter into and gas jobs. you can also venture into several freelancing platforms and be able to connect with people.

If you think you can earn up to $100 a day for playing random games, you will spend a lot of time searching for legit websites. If an app or website claims that you can do that, you can easily know that this website or app is a scam. Be careful when you check reviews; often they're fake. Check YouTube channels like paidfromsurveys or other YouTube channels that are not made for milking money. I'm sure that will help. If you spend a month or so making money online, you will know what websites are legit and what are fake.

Yes, having a skill is very important for you to make money online faster. If you are a graphic designer for example of there are so many websites you can enter into and gas jobs. you can also venture into several freelancing platforms and be able to connect with people.
For me , Even if I have to make money online I will not have to learn a saturated skill and I believe graphic design is one of them because so many people are already into the business. I mean the competition here will be very high

For me , Even if I have to make money online I will not have to learn a saturated skill and I believe graphic design is one of them because so many people are already into the business. I mean the competition here will be very high
I don't think there is anything like a saturated skill. I know there are a lot of people that have much knowledge of graphics designing but at the same time you don't need to take graphics designing as a job to make money with it. There are so many things you could do with a skill and make money. You can use it to make designs on print on demand and make money. If you are an affiliate marketer there are some times in which you will need the services of a graphics designer and you can save that cost because you have the skill.

i took me a very long time before i started making any form of money online, i believe my first time was when i made a sales from running facebooks ads for a product, I had so much joy then as this was my first time in warning online.

I don't think there is anything like a saturated skill. I know there are a lot of people that have much knowledge of graphics designing but at the same time you don't need to take graphics designing as a job to make money with it. There are so many things you could do with a skill and make money. You can use it to make designs on print on demand and make money. If you are an affiliate marketer there are some times in which you will need the services of a graphics designer and you can save that cost because you have the skill.
Well , for me I always believe that it is very important for people to learn the type of skill they will be able to monetize. If you think that there is nothing like saturated skill then why are some people not always interested to start up a business that is already so much on ground ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds