Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

I don't know how long it takes. but I start making money around the pandemic periods when bizdustry was really paying higher. I don't really know how long it took me , but i stayed for sometimes before I was able to locate bizdustry.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't really tell because i'm not in your shoes. I might decide to sell the information about such sites since it took a lot of efforts to locate them, but i can't sell such information to everyone like my friends.

My first online marking tool is called Bizdustry. To discover this software, I didn't have to search very far. I was directed to this website, and there is very little possibility of being scammed when using a website that is highly recommended by someone you know.

It comes to me directly, I mean that my friends are the ones who always introduce these sites to me when once they discover them. I must say I've got kind friends and I'm lucky

I began looking for ways to earn money online earlier this year and came across many scam sites or ones where the pay isn't worth the stress until I came across beermoney forum. That was the first legitimate website I worked on online.

I don't know how long it takes. but I start making money around the pandemic periods when bizdustry was really paying higher. I don't really know how long it took me , but i stayed for sometimes before I was able to locate bizdustry.

It took me almost 10 years because I am a person who searched for many earning websites for a really long time and there was a time I was relying on low paying sites like PTC that became scam.

It took me almost 10 years because I am a person who searched for many earning websites for a really long time and there was a time I was relying on low paying sites like PTC that became scam.
That is a whole lot of time . Personally I would have considered learning a skill if I was not able to make money from most of the platforms I came across. In any case that is an issue of the past and now you have been able to earn legitimately online.

Usually its dose take me alot of time to do just that I spend so much time on searching the internet for an app that can make me some money so I think after all I have to come up with one and am still making some money from it I even do share some with people

I can't really tell the exact time you'll need to spend before you can locate a legit paying sites, it depends on how you make your researches, it totally depends on you.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it wh
I will definitelly share a site that i found to be legit and credible,because the more you help others to discover things that will make them grow,the more you go higher,i can't keep such to myself.

it actually took me some period of time if I was able to find something that works. I have invested in a lot of platforms in the past and some of them run away with my money.

it actually took me some period of time if I was able to find something that works. I have invested in a lot of platforms in the past and some of them run away with my money.
Including me too. Though it's took me almost a year because of the fact that so many platforms on the internet are not really trusted . That is why a lot of people have difficulties when they are trying to make money online.

Including me too. Though it's took me almost a year because of the fact that so many platforms on the internet are not really trusted . That is why a lot of people have difficulties when they are trying to make money online.
The truth is that finding something that works on the internet is not easy but with a lot of consistency it is possible. A lot of people were not patient enough and they gave up on the long run.

The truth is that finding something that works on the internet is not easy but with a lot of consistency it is possible. A lot of people were not patient enough and they gave up on the long run.
That is true , a lot of people have to give up because of their bitter experience , probably because they were scam and you have to understand that we also have been scam at some point but we didn't give up.

That is true , a lot of people have to give up because of their bitter experience , probably because they were scam and you have to understand that we also have been scam at some point but we didn't give up.
Yeah, I've actually experienced a lot of scam on the internet but I never give up because I know it was very much possible to succeed. I have to continue working to discover things that works.

Yeah, I've actually experienced a lot of scam on the internet but I never give up because I know it was very much possible to succeed. I have to continue working to discover things that works.
Only if people could be able to see it the way you do , probably they would understand that nothing good comes easily. Anybody that is interested to make money online should try as much as possible to focus on the most legitimate and not a get-rich-quick scheme.

I don't recall how long it took me to find the majority of the paid-to-post websites I use. I am aware that some of them took me up to a year or longer. I only needed less than a year for one. The precise time and months are available.

It took me at least nine good month before I could find a well paying and legitimate site online , I have worked on some so called earning sites which turns out to be scam before getting to work on legit site ,

That is a whole lot of time . Personally I would have considered learning a skill if I was not able to make money from most of the platforms I came across. In any case that is an issue of the past and now you have been able to earn legitimately online.

Yes, 10 years is a lots of time. The fact of the matter is that I never learned any new skill during this time. However, I have improved my writing abilities to some extent.

Nat
Yes, 10 years is a lots of time. The fact of the matter is that I never learned any new skill during this time. However, I have improved my writing abilities to some extent.
Naturally as long as you're dealing with typing and writing of content your writing skill will always be on the improving side . I might also consider writing as another way of generating money as a freelancer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds