Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

Well, it really took me a long time to get to know a legit site that I can perform there tasks and earn well from them. It took about 6 months to a year to know about a legit platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well , for me I always believe that it is very important for people to learn the type of skill they will be able to monetize. If you think that there is nothing like saturated skill then why are some people not always interested to start up a business that is already so much on ground ?
As we are chatting right now, there are a lot of people who are contemplating on venturing into affiliate marketing and if they can learn the necessary things they will succeed. Saying that affiliate marketing is saturated because a lot of people are doing it does not make sense.

As we are chatting right now, there are a lot of people who are contemplating on venturing into affiliate marketing and if they can learn the necessary things they will succeed. Saying that affiliate marketing is saturated because a lot of people are doing it does not make sense.
We have to first understand the meaning of saturation , and I didn't say that affiliate marketing is a saturated skill. I was talking about graphic designing. What I mean there is that there are so many people that are already into this area of business and as a result there is likely to be a huge competition.

We have to first understand the meaning of saturation , and I didn't say that affiliate marketing is a saturated skill. I was talking about graphic designing. What I mean there is that there are so many people that are already into this area of business and as a result there is likely to be a huge competition.
I know you didn't mention that affiliate marketing is saturated but I was just using it as an example. What I meant is that graphics designing can help you succeed in other businesses like affiliate marketing, print-on-demand, Amazon Kindle publishing and others. So having the skill is not a waste.

I know you didn't mention that affiliate marketing is saturated but I was just using it as an example. What I meant is that graphics designing can help you succeed in other businesses like affiliate marketing, print-on-demand, Amazon Kindle publishing and others. So having the skill is not a waste.
Ok I now understand , if it can be used to succeed in other business there is no problem but just that I do not find joy in considering graphic designing as the only source of generating money. That is what I was trying to say.

Ok I now understand , if it can be used to succeed in other business there is no problem but just that I do not find joy in considering graphic designing as the only source of generating money. That is what I was trying to say.
That's fine, not everyone finds joy in learning a particular skill. I have some knowledge about graphic designing but I don't wish to offer it of freelancing platforms because the competition is high like you have stated. I will just use it to enhance my Amazon Kindle publishing journey.

That's fine, not everyone finds joy in learning a particular skill. I have some knowledge about graphic designing but I don't wish to offer it of freelancing platforms because the competition is high like you have stated. I will just use it to enhance my Amazon Kindle publishing journey.
That's what I was trying to say. You should have understand my own point of view first. Because for me I know some skill are more competitive in freelance platform than others.

That's what I was trying to say. You should have understand my own point of view first. Because for me I know some skill are more competitive in freelance platform than others.
Yeah, even offline graphics designing is very competitive. Everywhere you go you will see people offering different kinds of services that pertains to graphics designing here. The best thing is to use it to enhance your skill or online business instead of spending money hiring people.

Yeah, even offline graphics designing is very competitive. Everywhere you go you will see people offering different kinds of services that pertains to graphics designing here. The best thing is to use it to enhance your skill or online business instead of spending money hiring people.
Better. I don't really know how long it will take for people to learn graphic design and becomes an expert. Will it takes upto 3 months and do you have an idea of the specification of laptop that is needed for this business ?

It is not really easy before getting a legit website most especially you do not have any one to be guiding you or telling you a legit information. It really took me about 6 month to find a legit site.

Better. I don't really know how long it will take for people to learn graphic design and becomes an expert. Will it takes upto 3 months and do you have an idea of the specification of laptop that is needed for this business ?
there is a specific amount of time it will take for you to become an expert in graphics designing. it depends on you and your ability to learn very fast.

Actually it's not the Matter of how long that's time because someone can be able to locate a legit site within a short period of time. the problem is, most of the site can appear to be good on the first place and change when people have trusted them.

Actually it's not the Matter of how long that's time because someone can be able to locate a legit site within a short period of time. the problem is, most of the site can appear to be good on the first place and change when people have trusted them.
Probably the reason why he was asking is because there are so many platforms out there that are not trusted , you will believe you have located a trusted website only to find out that they are not trusted as they claims to be.

Looking for a legitimate and paying platform online is never easy because you will come across many site claiming to be a legit site but they are actually full of fraud .

Looking for a legitimate and paying platform online is never easy because you will come across many site claiming to be a legit site but they are actually full of fraud .
Actually looking for a legitimate paying platforms is not quite easy alot of people have been frauds because of the features they see from site which pretend to be legit but later failed them.

Actually looking for a legitimate paying platforms is not quite easy alot of people have been frauds because of the features they see from site which pretend to be legit but later failed them.
if you are looking for a legitimate platform to make money one of the best ways you can get them is through forums. I have been able to get a lot of legitimate business idea and platforms through that method.

It's very difficult to easily locate a legit money making forum from the internet because there are alot of uncertainties. alot of platforms pretend to be legit after which they change to be scammed.

It didn't take me much time to get access to most of the legitimate and paying website that I work on presently. Basically, someone gives me the lead and I rely on him to work on most of the website that I work on presently.

It didn't take me much time to get access to most of the legitimate and paying website that I work on presently. Basically, someone gives me the lead and I rely on him to work on most of the website that I work on presently.
I spend a lot of time while trying to identify a legit platform . That was when I understand exactly that most online earning opportunities are not really interested in you but to rip you off your little money .

I spend a lot of time while trying to identify a legit platform . That was when I understand exactly that most online earning opportunities are not really interested in you but to rip you off your little money .
If you're very unlucky you may fall prey of a scam sites on the internet. This is basically because the internet is flooded with a lot of scam website and one need to be very careful whenever you are signing up on so many platforms. I often rely on someone I trust to introduce legitimate website to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds