Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

It can not be too long to find a legit website where you can earn money, what you need to do is to do research so to find the legit one, for me it does take me much time to find one.

Advertisement Placeholder
if you are a newbie it will not be so easy for you to learn a skill because you need some kind of experience and knowledge. you can only learn a skill if you already know someone who is making some good amount of money on the internet and he or she will give you directions. Like I stated before, it took me over a year to discover something that works.
Learning a skill do not need experience. I can understand the fact that you need to look for someone that really understand what he or she is doing to learn from , that is the most challenging part for newbie nowadays.

Learning a skill do not need experience. I can understand the fact that you need to look for someone that really understand what he or she is doing to learn from , that is the most challenging part for newbie nowadays.
Of course, if you do not find someone who is really very good at what he does or have proper knowledge about a particular business whether online or offline you may actually not be able to succeed.

When I had interest in affiliate marketing I went on YouTube to search for various videos but I came to realise that most of them actually do not know what they are teaching but they are just looking for views.

Of course, if you do not find someone who is really very good at what he does or have proper knowledge about a particular business whether online or offline you may actually not be able to succeed.

When I had interest in affiliate marketing I went on YouTube to search for various videos but I came to realise that most of them actually do not know what they are teaching but they are just looking for views.
Lolz, that is just one of the reason I don't have interest to learn a skill on YouTube because I consider it to be a waste of time. Even all those YouTubers that are claiming to be training people on cryptocurrency trading do not know what they are doing.

Lolz, that is just one of the reason I don't have interest to learn a skill on YouTube because I consider it to be a waste of time. Even all those YouTubers that are claiming to be training people on cryptocurrency trading do not know what they are doing.
Probably, but there are still few people who have enough knowledge of what they are doing and I have come across a lot of them. if you do not locate the right people on YouTube you will end up wasting your time and learning something that will not profit you in any way.

Probably, but there are still few people who have enough knowledge of what they are doing and I have come across a lot of them. if you do not locate the right people on YouTube you will end up wasting your time and learning something that will not profit you in any way.
Yes I know there are some that can really predict the market to a good percentage of accuracy , but how will you be able to spot these people when thousands of them are not able to do it. That's the most important thing.

Yes I know there are some that can really predict the market to a good percentage of accuracy , but how will you be able to spot these people when thousands of them are not able to do it. That's the most important thing.
One of the YouTubers that I respect when it comes to cryptocurrency is Alex Becker. He's one of the people that predicted the fall of Bitcoin some months ago. He also said in his video that bitcoin would touch the bottom and if that becomes the case, there are some altcoins he recommended that will probably do 50x to 100x.

One of the YouTubers that I respect when it comes to cryptocurrency is Alex Becker. He's one of the people that predicted the fall of Bitcoin some months ago. He also said in his video that bitcoin would touch the bottom and if that becomes the case, there are some altcoins he recommended that will probably do 50x to 100x.
Oh nice one , if you think that he is really good then I have to go check him out and follow him immediately . I am interested in people like that and not people that will just be interested in the view they are getting. Please mention some of the coin, I am so eager to know please.

I am going to consider myself a bit lucky because I did not have to do a lot of research before I was able to come out with a website as I have some people who just referred me.

There are so many ways of making legit money online. This is why I am definitely keeping tabs on how I can be able to make more. There are always people that are going to inform me whenever they have seen a legitimate.

To me it takes awhile to leaen how to get a better way of making money online , though you can get a good paying website's through research but you also need to do your own findings and be extra careful

Oh nice one , if you think that he is really good then I have to go check him out and follow him immediately . I am interested in people like that and not people that will just be interested in the view they are getting. Please mention some of the coin, I am so eager to know please.
Seedifyfund: I have been following this particular project for a very long time. It was during their airdrop campaign that I started following them. I received about 100 of their tokens.
The all-time high is about $18 and it is currently at 0.9 dollars now. I think you should follow the cryptocurrency closely in order to know when to buy.
I was even surprised when Alex Becker mentioned the project. He said he is also following it closely and he knows the team behind the project.

Please this is not a financial advice.

I was lucky to be able to locate bizdustry then without stress. But now it is very much difficult for people to look at other earning opportunities. Bizdustry has also helped in getting some. I was able to locate trendri with the help of bizdustry.

It was not really easy for me to get a legit site that pays, at first I work on watch videos to earn before been scammed, then I got to know about bizdustry which takes me 6months to a year.

How long did it take you? If you spent alot of time trying to find it wouldve you told your friends about it?
It didn't take me anytime because I wasn't even searching for one. Before now I never I could make money from this, I was just introduced by a friend and decided to give it a try

It didn't take me anytime because I wasn't even searching for one. Before now I never I could make money from this, I was just introduced by a friend and decided to give it a try
And the trial works. Sometimes it is always good to give a try but mostly on something you are also passionate to do. Personally I like online business but there are so many online earning opportunities outhere that are dubious and I am always trying to be very careful with them.

Some people are lucky that they where introduce here by someone and I think that for someone like me I beleive that I search and found the paying programs myself so nobody bring me here at all

For one to get a legit site without seeking from any one he or she most be passionate about earning money online, so I was also passionate before I got this legit forum.

For one to get a legit site without seeking from any one he or she most be passionate about earning money online, so I was also passionate before I got this legit forum.
sometime some people have luck they refer easyly to some paying program without any issue and I also think sometime others pass through alot they get scam many times before they can locate one paying program.

For me I search everything myself on google and follow them up gradually till I succeed

sometime some people have luck they refer easyly to some paying program without any issue and I also think sometime others pass through alot they get scam many times before they can locate one paying program.

For me I search everything myself on google and follow them up gradually till I succeed
The biggest problem is that so many scams are on the market and even a lot of LEGIT money making methods are just really not worth your time. It's a crazy world out there so everyone does need to becareful. Even with money making applications most of the time the max you can earn is 50 cents to 1 dollar an hour which really isn't worth anyones time. I've had some good success on survey websites but even then the max I was able to earn was 5-10 dollars an hour (the biggest issue is that most programs chance payments depending on your location sadly)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds