Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

If you're very unlucky you may fall prey of a scam sites on the internet. This is basically because the internet is flooded with a lot of scam website and one need to be very careful whenever you are signing up on so many platforms. I often rely on someone I trust to introduce legitimate website to me.
Well the case is quite different nowadays because I mostly focus on paid to post platform now. I have tried all my possible best to avoid Investment platforms. I do not want to risk my money that way again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the case is quite different nowadays because I mostly focus on paid to post platform now. I have tried all my possible best to avoid Investment platforms. I do not want to risk my money that way again.
In as much as I like to make money on high-yield investment projects online. I always try to be very careful whenever I'm investing and I do not invest an amount that I cannot afford to lose.

In as much as I like to make money on high-yield investment projects online. I always try to be very careful whenever I'm investing and I do not invest an amount that I cannot afford to lose.
Probably you have a strategy that has been working for you that will help you make money without losing . As I can remember I have invested in this in the past but none was really profitable that is why I quit.

Finding a legit website to work nowadays is really not easy especially the fact that a lot of people have found it very easy to manipulate and use various means in order to scam people.

Probably you have a strategy that has been working for you that will help you make money without losing . As I can remember I have invested in this in the past but none was really profitable that is why I quit.
I'm not going to advise you to keep working on the high yield investment projects but I must confess that there are some certain high yield investment program that are still paying up till now and they are legitimate and they've been around for quite some time.

I'm not going to advise you to keep working on the high yield investment projects but I must confess that there are some certain high yield investment program that are still paying up till now and they are legitimate and they've been around for quite some time.
Sometimes ? like how long do you think they have been in existence ? I understand there are some that may likely last for some months , well in such cases early investment plays an important factors.

Finding a legit website to work nowadays is really not easy especially the fact that a lot of people have found it very easy to manipulate and use various means in order to scam people.
There are lot of scam sites on the internet currently, but it is really not easy for you to identify some of this scam site . All you need to do is to be cautious and always carry out a thorough investigation on any platform that you choose to register with and most especially if you are investing money.

There are lot of scam sites on the internet currently, but it is really not easy for you to identify some of this scam site . All you need to do is to be cautious and always carry out a thorough investigation on any platform that you choose to register with and most especially if you are investing money.

Actually it was not easy then for me to find a legit website to earn money from because there are so many scam website that claims to be legit but not legit and it took me about 6 months getting to one year before I got a legit website.

It is no longer difficult for people to find legit sites these days because there is always online reviews that you can be able to leverage so that you can know which one is worth it.

I have always wanted to earn online. Especially during the covid19 lockdown, I wasted alot of data searching for legit site where I can earn. It all turned out to be waste of time and data. I gave up concentrated more on my offline job. It was few months ago a colleague at my new place of work referred me to this platform and it has been amazing.

I am very lucky to have had people who are more significantly online and whenever I wanted to start I just messaged them and they are going to tell me the ones that are legit.

It really takes a lot of time before you can locate a legitimate site online but it also depends on your efforts, we have many scam platforms online you have to be very careful in terms of doing research.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?
Since 5 months ago I started to work online but I think it is quite difficult to find a suitable online job, but fortunately I learned many things

It takes a lot of time before you can find a legit paying sites, this is because you have to make a good research on how the site works, we have a lot of scam platforms online.

The truth is that it is really not that easy because there are a lot of scam websites and in fact they are even the ones with the highest number and you have to pass through all of them first.

It never took me long because I had a friend that was into online businesses, he just introduced me here and am already seeing the results.
The truth is, Having a friend that is ahead of you would shorten your searching curve.

It took me a really long time due to the fact that i have been searching for various money making sites for a long time. Moreover, I am still searching for more opportunities now.

Before the pandemic , I tried all my possible best to get a good money making websites online but I was not able to get one until I was referred a websites whichni am currently working on right now .

I don't actually spend any time looking for legitimate internet programs that pay sites.
My friends constantly introduce these websites to me when they come across them, so it comes to me immediately.
I must admit that I am fortunate to have kind pals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds