Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

in my opinion. you can check, Ways to Check if a Website is Legit or Trying to Scam Check the Contact Page. Review the options for contacting the company.

Advertisement Placeholder
It has not been easy getting to know if a new websites is a scam or a legit websites because its new , so you just need to take your time to study the websites and check their records online.
in my opinion. you can check, Ways to Check if a Website is Legit or Trying to Scam Check the Contact Page. Review the options for contacting the company.

It is really not easy to find a website that you can be able to make money for them right now as a lot of them are just trying to waste your time or even trying to scam you.

sometime some people have luck they refer easyly to some paying program without any issue and I also think sometime others pass through alot they get scam many times before they can locate one paying program.

For me I search everything myself on google and follow them up gradually till I succeed
Wow, so you can count your self among the luck people too, because I fall victim of those who googled but still fall among the scammed websites before getting bizdustry.

It was quite difficult for me to make money then until I came to understand about bizdustry. I have fallen into the hands of dubious platform in the past. Bizdustry has helped people earn some money including me.

I have never earn money on a paid platform before,I have not even seen any except for bizdustry. Although not earning cash yet.

I have never earn money on a paid platform before,I have not even seen any except for bizdustry. Although not earning cash yet.
I have to say that you are not taking a step that is never good how long as it been since you start working on bizdustry forum?

There are still alot of gpt website that pay you huge amount of money to complete their project so you should try adding one to your list

Can you share those sites with me,although I already know about freelancer,affiliate marketing. I want something else.

Ogbesm I think that when you make a post next time always try to quote the person so he can know about it.

Well I will suggest that you try a website like picoworkers and rapidworkers and ysense they all pay on time you can add bmf.io to your list I get paid there yesterday.

It took me quite a long period of time to get this particular site. So approximately 2years although I'm still searching for legitimate ones, but it's not been easy.

Its always hard to make research and come out with a paying program but for someone like me I spend upto one year searching for programs which can make me money before I can locate one I beleive that am sharing it with others dont even mind the money I spend on data

Finding a legit website as of during the covid-19 pandemic was not really easy for me because covid 19 has make people to bring a lot of scam website and it took about 6 month before I got to know about bizdustry.

Finding a legit website as of during the covid-19 pandemic was not really easy for me because covid 19 has make people to bring a lot of scam website and it took about 6 month before I got to know about bizdustry.
There are alot of scam website that is around this days but I think that when you can identify it that will be very possible to know their status through reveiw and some website that rated paying programs.

It took me a very long time for me to be able to locate a legitimate earning website and it is not really easy to get one if you do not have a mentor that will put you through.

Finding a legitimate website on the internet is not really easy especially as a newbie. I ventured into a lot of unscrupulous platforms when I wanted to make money on the internet until I was able to meet the right people.

You must research more about the program and find as much information about the program. Only then will you be able to arrive at conclusion. Researching about the program works and it could save you from scams.

Precisely its take me sometime but I beleive with time I was able to get one.

Another way is through having forum like this and I see so many payment proof in a forum like BEERMONEYFORUM so I copy some of those website and start working with them and share some of those website with people that really love it.

There are a lot of scam websites on the internet today that it took me almost 3 months before I was able to get a particular one that I can be able to get money from.

Before I found a legitimate means of earning where I was able to withdraw and confirm it was real took me about a year - I was scammed, got involved in programs that crashed and almost gave up before I hit the real thing.

There are alot of scam website that is around this days but I think that when you can identify it that will be very possible to know their status through reveiw and some website that rated paying programs.
Well now in my country it is really hard to understand some websites now that are scam because the usually copy exactly some American concrete code and number that will make people see them as a legit site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds