Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

Actually it is not really easy to get a legit site, most especially if you are not introduce by either your brother, friends because you will be scammed alots. So I spent about 6months to a year before getting a legit website.

Advertisement Placeholder
It took me like a month but I found some through searching on the internet while others from reading the posts on the forums I was in. I will definitely tell my friends why not but they have to join through my refferal link. Why should you be selfish as long as you earn your own money and they are earning theirs too.

It does not take take me much time to locate a legitimate site because I have someone that gives me lead. he Is the one that leads me into the piad to post forum and I always depend on his opinion before working on any site.

You where very lucky someone like me I have spend alot of money for that purpose and I think that its dosnt take me much time to do that so am still spending the money the way I want it and tell others to come earn with me.

I can't remember exactly how long it takes but there was a time I didn't have much to do. Then I was just looking for ways to make money until I stumbled on bizdustry.

Paid to post forum is still one of the way which someone can use to make money online but sometime I dont see it as been the best way which someone can earn money from,you can also chose to learn some skills which is valueble to you.

It took me approx 4-5 years before I started making money for real. If you search how to make money online thousands of options will pop up with excellent reviews and payment proof, but the time I realize it was not that easy. I tried one after the other and now I found a fourm writing site, whished I would have known about these types of sites earlier.

It took me about three months before I was finally able to settle for a legitimate paying website and it was nice getting to know about it after falling for different scams on the internet.

It took me about three months before I was finally able to settle for a legitimate paying website and it was nice getting to know about it after falling for different scams on the internet.
Did you spend some money along?for me Its took me so much time to locate a legit paying website and start making money from there so for this factor I think its one of the reason that sometime I refuse to unvail some of the opportunity I come across with someone but now I beleive that I can share those opportunity on my blogs and be earning more.

Did you spend some money along?for me Its took me so much time to locate a legit paying website and start making money from there so for this factor I think its one of the reason that sometime I refuse to unvail some of the opportunity I come across with someone but now I beleive that I can share those opportunity on my blogs and be earning more.
I did not spend money to find the opportunities I'm using to make money. This is the major reason why I always try as much as possible to share with people, but some Don't appreciate it .

It takes around 6 years when I finds Fiverr website which gives me decent money from online and since than I don't need to waste more time on other websites specially low paying website.

Before I was able to discover a legitimate website on the internet, I ventured into a lot of scam platforms. There was a platform I worked on that promised me to give me certain amount of money if I could refer people.

After doing referrals I was able to reach the minimum withdrawal but they were telling me to download certain games. That was when I knew that they are scam. I started making money fully on the internet in 2020.

Before I was able to discover a legitimate website on the internet, I ventured into a lot of scam platforms. There was a platform I worked on that promised me to give me certain amount of money if I could refer people.

After doing referrals I was able to reach the minimum withdrawal but they were telling me to download certain games. That was when I knew that they are scam. I started making money fully on the internet in 2020.
This is not always easy , and in most cases a lot of online opportunities we came across are not always trusted . As a result of this it might likely take a very long time for you to locate a genuine trusted platform to make money from.

I can't remember how long it took me to locate most of the paid to post website I am posting on. I know some of them took me up to a year and some even more. Only one took me less than a year. I can get the exact time and months.

As a beginner, finding a legit website or platform is one of the most difficult thing to start or do once you are not really patient enough, but as for me I get to know much about legit website from my brother.

This is not always easy , and in most cases a lot of online opportunities we came across are not always trusted . As a result of this it might likely take a very long time for you to locate a genuine trusted platform to make money from.
If you are someone who is just starting newly on the internet it may take a lot of time for you to be able to discover a very reliable way of making money on the internet. it took me about a year before i was able to discover a reliable way of making money and i was able to learn some certain skills.

If you are someone who is just starting newly on the internet it may take a lot of time for you to be able to discover a very reliable way of making money on the internet. it took me about a year before i was able to discover a reliable way of making money and i was able to learn some certain skills.
This is for people that do not have a skill. The best thing to do is just to learn a profitable skill and the stress of looking for a legit way to make money online will be relieved from you.

I was able to find a few options pretty fast back in 2014. I have stuck with a few odds and ends but I mainly earn from ad revenue now which I prefer.

This is for people that do not have a skill. The best thing to do is just to learn a profitable skill and the stress of looking for a legit way to make money online will be relieved from you.
if you are a newbie it will not be so easy for you to learn a skill because you need some kind of experience and knowledge. you can only learn a skill if you already know someone who is making some good amount of money on the internet and he or she will give you directions. Like I stated before, it took me over a year to discover something that works.

It took me over a month to find a "Normal" site and most importantly law. During this time, I also spent quite a bit of effort experiencing and disappointment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds