Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

How long did it take you? If you spent alot of time trying to find it wouldve you told your friends about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it's unpredictable and no one can tell exactly no matter how much time you spend on the internet. thete are alot of scamming site which always pretends to.be legit for some short period of time.

Well, it doesn't really take me much time I get most good earning sites from other people reviews in sites like bizdustry. I just read through their post and if I find it quite prospective I proceed to register on the site.

Before I could get a legitimate sites like bizdustry, it took lots of time ..I was majorly into affiliate marketing and i didn't get anything on the niche with all the efforts that I put in.

The internet business stuffs are not that stable that will allow someone to predict easily on how to locate a legit money making site. sometimes it depends on how much competent you are while working online.

Well, it won't be long before you get most of the profitable sites that have been reviewed by others on sites like Bizdustry. I just read your post. If it turns out to be very promising, continue to register.

It did not take me so much time before I could actually start making money online to be honest. I just went and search how to make money online and this website appeared so I created an account and started making money immediately .

It took me about two weeks of searching online for places in which I can be able to make legit money before I was able to find this site. It has been a very wonderful experience overall.

Legit programs are scattered all over the world right now but then there are still scams. It took me a long time before I was able to find one haven been to a lot of Scam platforms.

It took me a lot of years to finally find the right website/application that pays real money. The method is to trust the youtubers who don't necessarily have a lot of views and likes, and who aren't advertising a website/application but simply checking them out for their viewers, so they can earn money as needed. The youtuber who helped me to find the right and legit websites and applications was Vinsane, a great youtuber from Australia thanks to him I made around 10 dollars and it was really enjoyable to earn them :). My point is that sometimes you must think out of the box in life and do what others don't do so you can succeed.

It took me a lot of years to finally find the right website/application that pays real money. The method is to trust the youtubers who don't necessarily have a lot of views and likes, and who aren't advertising a website/application but simply checking them out for their viewers, so they can earn money as needed. The youtuber who helped me to find the right and legit websites and applications was Vinsane, a great youtuber from Australia thanks to him I made around 10 dollars and it was really enjoyable to earn them :). My point is that sometimes you must think out of the box in life and do what others don't do so you can succeed.
That's a really interesting write up, In case I got some information from YouTubers but most of the site I am currently earning from were discovered through rigorous personal research I made.

It was not that stressful to me before I got the a legitimate sites like the ptp forums. The ptp forums was actually introduced to me and that makes it very easy for me.
You are very lucky to be able to get a legitimate sites very quickly. Mine was not immediate. I had to waste lots of my Time on so many things before I got the real sites.

Well at initial day of my online earning I just know about some survey sites just like swagbucks and rather than swagbucks I work many gaming sites and android gaming apps which gonna fraud me then after I read some online review I find some legit earning website just like bizdustry forum site and many more.

It took me quite some time to locate a legitimate paid website and I have stumbled onto fake sites and at the end I found a very good site where I could make money like bizdustry.

It took me about 6 month and up to a year before getting a legit site, so I have been scammed in many site which I thought It was legit but not. The first legit site I got was bizdustry.

The best and the most awesome website that I wont was bizdustry, before I found bizdustry, I was working on some other websites that are not paying me anything at the end, I have also been scammed on some of those platforms until I found bizdustry

The best and the most awesome website that I wont was bizdustry, before I found bizdustry, I was working on some other websites that are not paying me anything at the end, I have also been scammed on some of those platforms until I found bizdustry
It is annoying that there are a lot of websites that are not paying people and you are just wasting your time . This is also a similar scenario that occurs to me until I discovered this website.

That was the same story with mine, during the covid-19 pandemic, I heard that one can do some online work and get that was how I started ooh, I got scammed from three to four different forums/site before I came to know about bizdustry.

It took me quite some time before I could look at the legitimate site but any active since I will introduce the site a friend at any time if you need be. It is always good to share ways of earning with others.

It took me quite some time before I could look at the legitimate site but any active since I will introduce the site a friend at any time if you need be. It is always good to share ways of earning with others.
You must be correct to be sincere I spend about 1year surfing various website before I can then make a penny online its was veryvery difficult for me to do that but with the help of some freinds I was able to locate one paying program which I started earning with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds