Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can you persuade a customer purchase your product or services

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
Credits
late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?

Advertisement Placeholder
Offer complimentary services.
Highlight quality and material.
Talk about the service tenure of the product. Mention benefiting and differentiating factors. Offer discount to abandoned cart customers. Share reviews of your most valued customers.

late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
Very interestingly, you don't need to persuade anyone to buy you product or service, if you persuade anyone to purchase from you, They may feel you're desperate and become suspicious of you.

what you do is show them the satisfaction they will derive from your product or service, make them see a need for your service or product. They will keep coming back for more.

You don't have to persuade someone to buy your goods and services the only thing I think you need to do for someone to buy your product is for you to tell them the function of that product ,this will make them to buy it more than persuading, I hope you get my point.

The best way to make a customer purchase your product,is when your let them understand the amount of satisfaction they will derive from consuming such a product, or when they make use of the services.
Then you will make huge sale, especially when they notice it is true.

Customers want to call because they want to have a conversation with a real person, who can respond to their questions and answer the questions, including the odd ones, being normal and not using scripts.

If it were otherwise, the website would continue to be browsed by clients. You should never use ready-made dialogue scripts for this purpose.

I believe that the best way to reach customers is to speak honestly about the products, their quality and everything related to the positive they may have and the satisfaction of other users who have used their products. Offers are a way to attract customers and for this there is marketing both online and offline.

Make them feel uniquely special. Smile and truly welcome your customer.
Offer lots of information. Consumers look for trustworthy, knowledgeable individuals to educate them on a purchase.
Customers need to be involved in the decision.
Tell the story.
Make realistic promises.
Provide a high level of service.

You need to tell them the reason why they need to purchase your products and patronize you. But make sure you don't beg or sound desperate while persuading lest it will be as if you are selling a fake product which you are trying to force on the customers.
[automerge]1612122440[/automerge]
You need to tell them the reason why they need to purchase your products and patronize you. But make sure you don't beg or sound desperate while persuading lest it will be as if you are selling a fake product which you are trying to force on the customers.

Every business owner needs to take courses in sales and marketing, there are courses that are being taught on how to close your deals regardless of what you're selling.
My dad used to say a good sales person can sell sand in the desert.
Nevertheless you can offer discounts and freebies and make sure you're selling a product that sells itself.

That is why it is essential for business owners to evolve with the trends, set up digital shops, portfolio and platforms to allow easy access for customers, allow customers to book online and make appointments before coming to your workplace. There are several ways good utilise digital space for the good of your business .

To successfully take people through a whole buying decision, you need to find the right balance between satisfying their emotional and logical needs. The human brain has two halves: the left side of the brain is rational, considered and thoughtful, the right is creative, intuitive and spontaneous. To really get someone on board with your brand, you need to appeal to both sides of their nature. In short, you need messages that tick their emotional and logical boxes.

You just have to demonstrate how to use your goods and tell him how good and reliable your goods and also how cheap you render a service and you need to address your customers in a mild way and to win a new customer in a business you have a work in a new customer in a reduced price.

Convincing customers to buy a product may seem difficult especially for new start ups, to achieve this, always prepare a detailed description of the products and services you offer. Be plain and honest, there should be no hidden cost, or information. The price should be specific and clear as well.

Personal selling is a strategy that salespeople use to convince customers to purchase a product. The salesperson uses a personalized approach, tailored to meet the individual needs of the customer, to demonstrate the ways that the product will benefit him.

This is a very tough question to me but I have some helpful tips.
Before you can persuade someone to purchase your product or service, make that the person is interested in your products and try to explain to him the benefits of your products and why he should buy them. At least, he or she will be willing to give it a try and see if it really works.

Be natural and do not use scripts
Customers choose to call because they want to have a conversation with a real person, who will respond to their inquiries and answer the questions, even the unusual ones.
If it were otherwise, clients would keep on browsing the website. For this reason, you should never use the readymade conversation scripts

I use email list to keep track of my customers especially the ones that are yet to purchase my product. I send them follow up emails at least once a week with new reasons why they should purchase my product. If they are uninterested, they can unsuscribe from my email list but most them are persuaded to buy from me at the end of the day.

you don't actually need to persuade someone to buy your products all you need to do is to just say out the unique quality of your products and tell the person the reason he or she should buy the products , I think that is much more better than persuading someone without a definite proof.

The sales personnel plays an important role upon the sales of products. They should be persuasive and make the customers believe that it has best quality. Having a discount would help them attract the customers attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds