Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can you persuade a customer purchase your product or services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning your question on how to persuade a new customer to purchase your product or service, my answer would be peer to peer marketing i.e ask your already existing customers to help you spread the word on your product and service and how good it is, specifically they should tell their friends

Advertisement Placeholder
late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
I think a product that is good needs little or no marketing before it can be bought . This is why people package their products in such a way that it will be enticing to the consumers .
Discount is another good way to improve sales .

Improve Website SEO

Improving your site's SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, can assist you with pulling in clients. Web optimization is the thing that help your business rank at the highest point of web crawler results when individuals look for an item or administration identified with your field. Web optimization influences your site's perceivability on web indexes. This implies that the better streamlined your site is through SEO, the more probable your site appears on the main page of Google, which will make clients bound to visit your business' site. Some basic thoughts for having better SEO incorporate beginning a blog, utilizing watchwords identified with your business, adding your business' area to your site, and trying not to have different areas for your business.

I believe that the best way to reach customers is to speak honestly about the products, their quality and everything related to the positive they may have and the satisfaction of other users who have used their products. Offers are a way to attract customers and for this there is marketing both online and offline

Be natural and do not use scripts.
Ask about the clients' well-being.
Use names while talking with a client.
Prove that your products are better than those offered by competitors.
Keep initiating further conversation.
Specify the positive characteristics of the customer.
Act on emotions.

In order to persuade a customer to purchase your product or business,there are some steps you must follow because before a customer can purchase a product, they have to be convinced that your offering them the best.

You need to tell them the reason why they need to purchase your products and patronize you. But make sure you don't beg or sound desperate while persuading lest it will be as if you are selling a fake product which you are trying to force on the customers.

Some people are naturally gifted in the act of persuasion, they can make you buy things that are useless to you. If you are Trying to persuade someone to buy a product, you should make the person believe that not buying the product is a very bad choice.

I don't think there is any need to persuade a customer to partoizing your product, all you need to do is to let them know the kind of satisfaction they will derive from the product and as well as having good customer relationship with them by approaching your customer in pleasant and polite matter.

You can relate with them, let them know the function of the product, its quality and how it related with the customers need. No customer will buy what he or she sees as waste to them. Make them realize why they need them and be sure its within what they can afford
[automerge]1612384442[/automerge]
You can relate with them, let them know the function of the product, its quality and how it related with the customers need. No customer will buy what he or she sees as waste to them. Make them realize why they need them and be sure its within what they can afford

In sales, commerce and economics, a customer is the recipient of a good, service, product or an idea - obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier via a financial transaction or exchange for money or some other valuable consideration
Know the difference between a benefit and a feature.
Use vivid but plain language.
Avoid biz-blab and jargon.
Keep the list of benefits short.
Emphasize what's unique to you or your firm.
Make your benefits concrete.

It is important to let customers see the reason why your product is the must-buy for them in the midst of stiff and rife competition. Be very approachable, wear a welcoming smile and explain in detail why the product is the best and at the best price too.

In order to attract customers to your business, let your product speak for you. Your product features are what will bring customers close to you business. The quality of goods being sold, the customers approach, the services being rendered, after sales services are techniques used to persuade customers

There's something I normally do I won't allow any customer leave my office without attending to their needs for any reason or whatsoever. If such customer prove to be difficult I would go extra mile by offering them variety of products that I have, go for the best or even offer to give them discount or a prize so long they buy from me.
[automerge]1612536191[/automerge]
There's something I normally do I won't allow any customer leave my office without attending to their needs for any reason or whatsoever. If such customer prove to be difficult I would go extra mile by offering them variety of products that I have, go for the best or even offer to give them discount or a prize so long they buy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds