Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How good is your customer service?

Customer service is meant to be improved on as often as it can be. Customers behaviour is always erratic which is why your customer service should be adaptive to make up for how your customers behaviour impacts on your business.

The thing that I have come to understand about customers is that they are never truly satisfied all the time which is why they always keep asking for improvement on services and products that they have purchased from any company.

I believe it is the reason why getting into feedback system with your customers is always very necessary so that you will not be thinking everything is okay with them when they are already not happy about your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are all customers who want what we pay for so good customer service is only right.
Every customer want to get back the value of money which they paid to any business for either their products or services. High quality customer services makes it easier for businesses to achieve this with their customers. If you don't have good customer service in your business, your customers will be triangulate with your business and your competitors.

It's good to add that it's your customer service department which provide most of the after sales services which keeps your customers in high mood about patronizing your business. They are the problem solver for customers and they need to be good in their job at all times.

Many such kind of sales departments may also have call centres. They usually assist people and they offer the opportunity to offer help to the customers. These departments are usually created to help customers. Having a phone support is also a great thing as well.

Many such kind of sales departments may also have call centres. They usually assist people and they offer the opportunity to offer help to the customers. These departments are usually created to help customers. Having a phone support is also a great thing as well.
The communication channel of a customer service representative is more than only the calls feature. They respond to emails, text messages and comments or inquiries on all their social media handles. No one of can be ignored.

Well, I can't say because I am the one giving the service so I can give a review hut what I do know is that I'm doing the very best I can and trying as much as possible to place myself in my customers shoes so I can ascertain what they really need from me.

Well, I can't say because I am the one giving the service so I can give a review hut what I do know is that I'm doing the very best I can and trying as much as possible to place myself in my customers shoes so I can ascertain what they really need from me.
A good customer service desk is very important in any business or organization. With a customer desk that treat your customers well, there are possibility that it will enhance the growth of such business...

The communication channel of a customer service representative is more than only the calls feature. They respond to emails, text messages and comments or inquiries on all their social media handles. No one of can be ignored.

There should be many ways for a business to reach out to customer. This is why many businesses usually seek to collect contact information from customers so that they could reach out to the customers in the best way possible. However, this may not be possible all the time.

A good customer service desk is very important in any business or organization. With a customer desk that treat your customers well, there are possibility that it will enhance the growth of such business.
Customers would always want to be in a place where they feel appreciated and respected above anything else; maybe not above the quality of the products but then, it's really important. Having a good customer service is a step in the right direction.

There should be many ways for a business to reach out to customer. This is why many businesses usually seek to collect contact information from customers so that they could reach out to the customers in the best way possible. However, this may not be possible all the time.
In my transportation business, I don't need to ask my clients for their phone numbers, they will be the one to call me whenever they booked my service to come and pick them up. It's not the same thing with most offline businesses.

I have been doing great with the way that I handle my customers. I developed some links with them which made it possible for me to be ahead of the curve in terms of getting feedbacks no matter how good or bad that it is. As long as your customers drop feedbacks, you are sure of having a good relationship with them.

Well, even though you are the person that is giving the services to your customer, I believe that you can also know how good your services are to your customer by having a feedback system in your business. This is the only way you can get to hear the opinion of your customers about how the products that they purchased and used worked out for them.

Well, even though you are the person that is giving the services to your customer, I believe that you can also know how good your services are to your customer by having a feedback system in your business. This is the only way you can get to hear the opinion of your customers about how the products that they purchased and used worked out for them.

I think that a customer should be allowed to give a feedback directly to the business. This is why there are so many businesses that have a specific number where you can call and leave a review or feedback to the company and this is also a great way to offer great customer service.

I think that a customer should be allowed to give a feedback directly to the business. This is why there are so many businesses that have a specific number where you can call and leave a review or feedback to the company and this is also a great way to offer great customer service.

If there's no way to get feedbacks in your business, you cannot know anything about how good or bad your business services have been for your customers. I have a strategy of getting feedbacks from my customers every week.

If there's no way to get feedbacks in your business, you cannot know anything about how good or bad your business services have been for your customers. I have a strategy of getting feedbacks from my customers every week.

Well, there are many great ways to get feedback from the customers. I have been called by KFC in the past and they received my feedback when they delivered food at my house. This is one of the best approach to get a customer's feedback.

Well, there are many great ways to get feedback from the customers. I have been called by KFC in the past and they received my feedback when they delivered food at my house. This is one of the best approach to get a customer's feedback.

There are businesses which leave a feedback and suggestions box in their business. It's for any of their customers who came to the business place to do any transaction. They are to use the suggestion box to give a feedback about their experience.

There are businesses which leave a feedback and suggestions box in their business. It's for any of their customers who came to the business place to do any transaction. They are to use the suggestion box to give a feedback about their experience.

Well, I think that having a feedback box may help. However, serving the customer when he directly contacts you may the right kind of time or opportunity that may allow you to assess the performance of customer service representatives in a company.

I have been doing great with the way that I handle my customers. I developed some links with them which made it possible for me to be ahead of the curve in terms of getting feedbacks no matter how good or bad that it is. As long as your customers drop feedbacks, you are sure of having a good relationship with them.

There is no business that can be able to survive long without having a very good feedback system in their business operation because that is the only way you can be able to establish a good relationship with your customers and make sure that whatever they feel about using your product and services is always related to you so that you are going to know how to handle the situation.

There is no business that can be able to survive long without having a very good feedback system in their business operation because that is the only way you can be able to establish a good relationship with your customers and make sure that whatever they feel about using your product and services is always related to you so that you are going to know how to handle the situation.

I think that the only people who could actually rate your customer service are your customers themselves. Many business managers may claim that their service is exceptional. However, it may not be that great to the customers. This is why receiving customer feedback is very important.

I think that the only people who could actually rate your customer service are your customers themselves. Many business managers may claim that their service is exceptional. However, it may not be that great to the customers. This is why receiving customer feedback is very important.

It is easier nowadays to get feedback from the customers. You can use a discount coupon to do this as well, and it will work as expected. So, this is where business managers can come in and do their work as well in ensuring that they get the needed feedback from the customers.

The importance of having a very good customer service department can never be overemphasised in any kind of business or company. They are the one's that work to make sure the business doesn't lose their customers over dissatisfaction with products or services they paid for.

Have you ever had to step in because your customer service representative isn't doing a good in solving a customer's problem?

Indeed, the importance of good customer service can never be overlooked. Nowadays we live in times where social media is a kind of tool that could be used by customers to put forth their opinions. They could use social media to rate your business and this is something businesses should know. Poor customer rating could damage the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds