Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can you persuade a customer purchase your product or services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers choose to call because they want to have a conversation with a real person, who will respond to their inquiries and answer the questions, even the unusual ones.If it were otherwise, clients would keep on browsing the website. For this reason, you should never use the readymade conversation scripts.These kinds of prewritten replies sound unnatural to the client and create a feeling of an unwanted sale process. Customers are more willing to buy if they establish an emotional relationship with a consultant.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to convince people to buy your product, at the beginning of the conversation, while introducing yourself, ask the customer about his/her well-being.Research revealed that sales increase significantly within the group of customers, who were asked about their well-being. You can also start a conversation on a positive note.

• Establish a common ground. ...
  • Point out the benefits. ...
  • Turn objections into strengths. ...
  • Commitment and consistency. ...
  • Use the reciprocity principle. ...
  • Social proof technique. ...
  • Scarcity.

Offer complimentary services.
Highlight quality and material.
Talk about the service tenure of the product. Mention benefiting and differentiating factors. Offer discount to abandoned cart customers. Share reviews of your most valued customers.
You said it all. I'd add that you do a follow-up on the products customers are not fully satisfied about. Also value every customer and meet to their needs. Take note of that disgruntled customer and try to reach out as to his complaint and address them.

I don't think you cannot persuade someone to buy your products. Everyone has his or her own priorities and they will not buy the product unless they believe the product will have value in their life. You may ask your cousin to buy a product from you, your cousin might also buy a product from you just because he wants to help, however, in order to attract customers in general, you need high-quality products for a competitive price.

I can persuade my customer to buy from and convince them with the price of the product and most importantly the quality of the product and services. This can be done when the business owner know much about the product he or she is selling and very sure if it

According to my perception I imagine it the toughest work to persuade a customer to your product. But you don't actually need to persuade someone to buy your products all you need to do is to just keep out the unique quality products which automatically attract the customer attention.

In my marketing days, what I use to persuade my customers to buy my products is to tell them the unique thing about my product. Take for instance, I do sell christian literature then, We do import our books from developed countries like USA and England, I noticed that people In my country loves foreign items, what i now tell them is that the book that I am selling is imported, it's the most genuine book and it's durable that they can even pass down from their generation even upto their third generations due to the durability of the book.

late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
Customer satisfaction is one of the most influencing factor for enhancing the sale of your products.
You can also enlist all the features and qualities of your products to your customers and also give some discount offers to attract more buyers.

My comment will appropriately apply to the offline business like a store that is manned by a sales attendant. When a customer comes in the first step is to give a smile. Talk in a mild manner with soft voice but clear. About the product you do not need to push at first because the prospective buyer may not be a buyer but just window shopping. When the person gets interested in a product that is the time to push the spiel button. However, there is no sure-fire formula in persuading the prospect to buy the product, you need luck for that.

You can persuade people indirectly to purchase your product or service but you don't need to pursue them directly. The online way I know to pursue a people indirectly to buy product is that you should firstly produce a quality product, then you should keep use advertising to persuade them, let the advertising tell them why they must be patronizing your product or service.

you do not need to persuade someone to buy something from you actually but you need to give the person that is trying to buy something from you a confidance that what he is buying is the best by telling them the unique quality of your product that's what I know
[automerge]1612161127[/automerge]
you do not need to persuade someone to buy something from you actually but you need to give the person that is trying to buy something from you a confidance that what he is buying is the best by telling them the unique quality of your product that's what I know

I can persuade a customer to purchase my goods and service by having a conversation with them...telling them how okay my goods and services is....or I can send them mails or chat them up

late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
I think there's nothing better in advertising than letting your potential customers see the good in your product. Persuasive advertisement is good but some people hate to be persuaded and they tend to think your goods are inferior for you to be persuading them to buy it.
[automerge]1612206968[/automerge]

I think there's nothing better in advertising than letting your potential customers see the good in your product. Persuasive advertisement is good but some people hate to be persuaded and they tend to think your goods are inferior for you to be persuading them to buy it.

If you're in Nigeria you must have observed that the igbos are very good when it comes to something as this, no matter the mindset you have of getting a product elsewhere they would persuade you until you eventually gives in, you would be totally left with no choice other than to buy from the persuader.

As a business owner that is sure of his/her business and service persuading customer will not be a problem cause your work will be the one to speak for you and previous customer will do your talking.... Tho a good marketing team will do also.

1. Be natural and do not use scripts.
  2. Ask about the clients' well-being.
  3. Use names while talking with a client.
  4. Prove that your products are better than those offered by competitors.
  5. Keep initiating further conversation.
  6. Specify the positive characteristics of the customer.
  7. Act on emotions.

I use I use email list to keep track of my customers especially the ones that are yet to purchase my product. I send them follow up emails at least once a week with new reasons why they should purchase my product. If they are uninterested, they can unsuscribe from my email list but most them are persuaded to buy from me at the end of the day.

1. e natural and do not use scripts.
  2. Ask about the clients' well-being.
  3. Use names while talking with a client.
  4. Prove that your products are better than those offered by competitors.
  5. Keep initiating further conversation.
  6. Specify the positive characteristics of the customer.
  7. Act on emotions

One must be able to persuade his customer and should not also be able to.This is because persuading customers with different types of medium of persuading such as giving them a taste of their product.
Also it is not advisable to persuade them becaus of the suspicious case of some customer who don't quickly believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds