Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can you persuade a customer purchase your product or services

Status
Not open for further replies.
late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
late the rate at which customers are been persuade towards getting a product is proven difficult, whereby some prefer to get their service or product online.

What could be your advice to someone in that state in his or her business right?
There are several ways in which you can get a customer to buy your product. I don't believe in begging people to buy my product. If you have a quality product, and your prices are good and affordable, then people will comfortably buy your products.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are various ways you can persuade a customer to purchase, do make sure you offer quality goods, offer very good customer services, do make sure to understand the products they want, even if that product is not available, you can always cross-sell by introducing to them a similar one and the excellence of the product, definitely they can always change their minds and stick with you.

Know the distinction between a gain and a trait. ...
Using vocabulary that is colorful yet simple. ...
Stop jargon and biz-blab. ...
Keep the benefits list short. ...
Emphasize what's special about you or your business. ...
Make concrete your advantages

I can persuade a customer to purchase my goods and service by having a conversation with them...telling them how okay my goods and services is....or I can send them mails or chat them up
Yes, you made a point of how to pursue customers to patronize your product or service. I think that is a good way, you will have to market and advertise your product for customers to the reason they must be patronizing the product or service tell them what are the its benefits they will get from using the product and reduce the price to lower from others competitors price.

Before persuasion, you need to package yourself, your product or service, if you happen to meet with a customer by one on one, and the customer see that you yourself is not well dressed or packaged, the customer might lose interest in your product.

As a business owner that is sure of his/her business and service persuading customer will not be a problem cause your work will be the one to speak for you and previous customer will do your talking.... Tho a good marketing team will do also.
You're absolutely right about this, as a business owner persuading customers shouldn't be an issue as previous works you have done already or previous products you have sold would do the talking for you. Only those whom are very new into a business, they are the one that needs customers pursuation to sell their products and services.

Cause them to feel extraordinarily uncommon. Grin and genuinely welcome your client. Offer loads of data. Buyers search for reliable, proficient people to teach them on a buy. Clients should be engaged with the choice. Recount the story. Make reasonable guarantees. Give an undeniable degree of administration.

By first having a better product that is better than its competition in the market with fairly reasonable price; one is then set to advertise to sellers by proving your product is better. You cajole them to ask for a competition with what you offer and make it persuasive. You could offer a take home use and pay method. Lets see if you won't win the customers.

Jordan Belfort once said that in order to sell your products to the costumers is to know if they need it. You don't sell a pen to someone who doesn't need a pen. Basically you need to sell your products/service to someone who actually need it. All you need to do after is convinced them that they wouldn't get that offer in other stores.

You can convince them to patronize you If you can distinguish your style of customer relations and also improve on your product and quality services render. Then you can also improve on customer care services and provide a after sale services.

When selling a product or service, an individual must do a lot of talking, explain the importance and use of your product but you need to sound desperate. Let the buyer know what he or she would be gaining by purchasing such product

First of all, you have to make use of quality packaging materials. Have good marketing skills, let the customer understand how that product is beneficial to them. Always give warranty. People will purchase what will help them. Even when a customer does not need a product, there is a way you will market it that they will want to try it out.

Well persuading a customer to buy your product is not an easy task. Those customers can be really frustrating at times. The best you can do is show them comments made buy other customers that have bought the product to give them rest of mind
[automerge]1612379584[/automerge]
Well persuading a customer to buy your product is not an easy task. Those customers can be really frustrating at times. The best you can do is show them comments made buy other customers that have bought the product to give them rest of mind

I think , you can convince customers by selling valuable products as second one the best ways to convince customers to buy is by introducing key benefits of your products. For example, a person buying a chainsaw from your hardware store needs one that is durable and effective. Start by comparing the durability and effectiveness of your saw against competitors' brands. Your product may have outperformed other brands on durability tests.

Some customers can be very difficult to persuade especially when they have a particular product they want to go for rather than yours in mind. What I do is talk them into believing that mine is much better than the other product, I can even go as far as offering them discount or a prize if they agrees to buy from me.

In business approach matters a lot. There are several ways at which you can persuade a customer to purchase your goods. First you must be mannered, tolerating, and convincing spirit. If you possess these traits, be sure that your customers will be satisfied.

You must be very good at what you are doing in other to attract customers, just make sure that your kind of services can't be gotten close by with this customers will be the one looking for you and not you looking for customers

I want to believe that a good or commodity do not need people to persuade customers to buy. The quality of the product, packaging style and other things makes the product already fit to make sales

With regards to the question How can you persuade a customer purchase your product or services, in order to persuade a customer to purchase your product or services, one have to show them the quality of the product and the usefulness of the product for the customers

You can persuade your costomers to buy your products by your good interpersonal communication skill. There is a way you will take to a costomers he or she will buy what they do not real need, some costumers will say let me just try it because of what you said .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds