Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What after sales services do you offer to your customers?

That's very correct. It doesn't make any sense paying for shipping for your business customers who purchased from your business and end up not making any profits from the sale because most of it have gone into shipping fees/cost. There are some companies that don't offer any kind of free shipping unless it is for carrying out their refund or return policy.
This refund or return policy which you mentioned is another good after sales services companies give to their customers on products purchased.

Customers will have to make sure they are eligible by meeting all the requirements for getting a refund/return. If they don't, the service will be denied.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I sell websites, I offer marketing as well as website management services for my clients for at least 4 weeks. This is a free service, however, sometimes my clients hire me to continue managing their websites.

I don't offer anything at the moment, my business ideas are still in the "make it" phase but I will always offer customer support, at the very least have it going Monday through Friday.

When I sell websites, I offer marketing as well as website management services for my clients for at least 4 weeks. This is a free service, however, sometimes my clients hire me to continue managing their websites.
If I purchased a website from anyone and he gives me free marketing and website management services, I will retain the person for as long as I still need those services of his to keep the website up and running.

This refund or return policy which you mentioned is another good after sales services companies give to their customers on products purchased.

Customers will have to make sure they are eligible by meeting all the requirements for getting a refund/return. If they don't, the service will be denied.

I have always find it that any company that offers a return policy have a very big trust on the quality of their products and services which makes them to offer their customers the chance of enjoying a return policy as long as the product is not what they had a mind it was supposed to be. Unfortunately, it's not something I can offer in my poultry or fish farm business.

Contrarily, I believe the return policy is causing a lot of losses for businesses. There are people who use the product for some days and then return it. I have a policy to take returns only when the product sold is damaged.

Contrarily, I believe the return policy is causing a lot of losses for businesses. There are people who use the product for some days and then return it. I have a policy to take returns only when the product sold is damaged.

Companies should make their return policies in a way they are going to be protected from having any losses apart from shipping cost in whatever they sold to their customer. I know a company that only offers a 30 days return policy in which you will not open the product or use it in any way for you to be eligible for the return policy.

I believe that the destination the products are being delivered plays a very big role in companies that decide to offer you 100% free shipping services for their products with you purchase because there are some locations that are going to cost more than even the price of the products which was paid for and the company paying for the shipping of such products is a complete loss for them.

I Think that free shipping is not the only thing that a company could possibly offer a customer. There are many other things as well. for example, if a customer regularly orders products, then the company could also send a discount coupon as well. These coupons are usually offered by many online stores.

I Think that free shipping is not the only thing that a company could possibly offer a customer. There are many other things as well. for example, if a customer regularly orders products, then the company could also send a discount coupon as well. These coupons are usually offered by many online stores.

I never said it's only free shipping a business can offer to their customers. There are so many things they can offer to their loyal customers which are all designed to capture the mind of their customers to stay loyalty of their customers to their brand for years.

As a freelancer, I get paid to do the work I do and after I'm done and the project has been submitted to the client, they're able to make just three possible adjustments to the work and that's if they feel that they need to change a thing about the outcome of the project.

I don't offer anything at the moment, my business ideas are still in the "make it" phase but I will always offer customer support, at the very least have it going Monday through Friday.

It is always very important for any kind of business whether it is online or offline to offer customer service support to their customers because that is the only way your customers will know that you value the patronage they are giving your business. It's going to make them to have a better loyalty to your brand.

Any kind of business without customer service support is not going to survive for a long time.

It is always very important for any kind of business whether it is online or offline to offer customer service support to their customers because that is the only way your customers will know that you value the patronage they are giving your business. It's going to make them to have a better loyalty to your brand.

Any kind of business without customer service support is not going to survive for a long time.

If I notice that a customer is loyal and the customer keeps coming back, then I would offer many other things after the sale takes place. This also involves offering a free gift or a discount coupon that a customer may be able to use when he visits the store once again in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds