Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Seriously, it's very obvious that most people who are actually currently working online are definitely making decent amount of money from it which makes it worthwhile.
And this has actually caused the increase in the amount of persons working online today, some are nolonger interested in even working offline because what they earn is very good. While some are still involved on online jobs and also offline jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
And this has actually caused the increase in the amount of persons working online today, some are nolonger interested in even working offline because what they earn is very good. While some are still involved on online jobs and also offline jobs
Online business has been profitable so far and I have even diversified into other online investment just to continue earning online.

My only work so far has been ok even though I have not yet withdrawn the money I have invested in terms of my energy into buzindustry the truth is currently I have not yet made any withdrawal yet but I plan on making withdrawals soon because the cash I want to get from you guys buzindustry, I plan on adding up to what I want to use for camp.

Blogging is still very profitable although there is an initial need for a lot of work with little or no return, but once the blog takes off, it becomes a source of passive work and with little work thereafter you can continue to earn from it for years.

My online work has not been profitable just yet as I have only work on microtasks.But I do not want to complain because I have made a decent amount of money.Although I am starting to work on my future afilliate website in which I hope that I can make a lot more money

Laughs, I got what you're saying. That's why you need to plan your own travel before going into it. So you can schedule for your online gig too.
That is the most important thing because even me that is posting and commenting here on bizdustry, I really need to organise my time so I still have some chance to engage, even travelling I really need to organise it seriously to fit into whatever I do online.

In my case the number of ptp forums have been reduced when some have closed and stopped the rewards for posting. Right now I have only 3 forums that I am working on for earning and they are all ptp forums. In fairness to the forum they are enjoyable to read and I learn from the posts.
I just hope more emerges and it should be high paying ones , at least this should be able to revive the interest of users on earning on PTp forum , I also have 3 that I am working on too

That is the most important thing because even me that is posting and commenting here on bizdustry, I really need to organise my time so I still have some chance to engage, even travelling I really need to organise it seriously to fit into whatever I do online.
Your schedule will enable you achieve all those things. Like me, when I spend many time via offline tasks in the day time. Then you'll come to know that I'll use all almost the night to cover up.

Ever since I started working online I've been able to find out so many other opportunities that I can be able to exploit and make more money online which I am doing currently and I'm enjoying it.

Ever since I started working online I've been able to find out so many other opportunities that I can be able to exploit and make more money online which I am doing currently and I'm enjoying it.
You may be doing some micro tasks that I have read they pay good. For me, it is just the paid forum posting so my earnings are not really improving much unless I get to work on more forums. But there are very few worthy forums to work on right now. It is like the forums are dwindling in number.

All I can say about it is that it is improving a little bit when I combine my cryptocurrency trading together, I just need to dedicate most of my time and concentrate most on my online business to achieve maximum success.

Same here, i have found alot of opportunities but what discouraged me from being active on most of them, is the fact that majority of them use PayPal as their payment. And am currently having issues with that. But Besides that fact there are so many opportunities out there.

Same here, i have found alot of opportunities but what discouraged me from being active on most of them, is the fact that majority of them use PayPal as their payment. And am currently having issues with that. But Besides that fact there are so many opportunities out there.
Paypal is the best payment option but is strict too. You need to pass couple of verification process. So it is better to have separate wallet like skrill or neteller.

My online business is progressing and I would say that I have not yet launched about I am thinking gathering ideas and also gathering money.

Not too profitable to my taste since I spend more than 6 hours online working everyday and I still earn around $1.5 to $2 daily. I'm looking to improve on my earnings every day and reduce the time I spend online.

Paypal is the best payment option but is strict too. You need to pass couple of verification process. So it is better to have separate wallet like skrill or neteller.
Yes i have skrill account but i have not started using it yet. Recently, skrill have started making waves and gaining popularity. It would be nice if most site put skrill as an option as well for those who might not be able to use PayPal

It has been profitable as I am earninng some good money enough to help me buy some things whenever I return to school this month.
This is one evidence that your online work or hustle has actually been profitable for you indeed. At least it can help you in getting things you need for yourself in school

My online jobs are getting better by the day. I have earned better this year than what I made last year. With more dedication, I will achieve my targeted goals in online earnings this year.

I started to and actively online some few months ago and since I didn't invest any money in it I can see that it has been profitable till now and I hope it stays the same.

Your schedule will enable you achieve all those things. Like me, when I spend many time via offline tasks in the day time. Then you'll come to know that I'll use all almost the night to cover up.
Wow that means you only spend most of your night trying to cover up what you were not able to do in the daytime, but during night time have you always been able to finish the 50 comments at a time ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds