Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Hahahaha, I do finish 50 messages here within the night. But it doesn't take one hour from me. Cos I enjoy reading others comments too. That's why it requires more than 2 hours from me to complete 50 message task.
It'll take Me 2 hours or more for me to complete all the 50 comments here, but still I cannot do all this thing'ls at night except maybe in the middle of the night but from 8 p.m. up I can't do it because I will just sleep off.

Advertisement Placeholder
You may be doing some micro tasks that I have read they pay good. For me, it is just the paid forum posting so my earnings are not really improving much unless I get to work on more forums. But there are very few worthy forums to work on right now. It is like the forums are dwindling in number.

Yes, the main challenges facing a lot of people working online is that fact that there are few websites that can actually pay them well, those that exist don't pay well.

Yes, the main challenges facing a lot of people working online is that fact that there are few websites that can actually pay them well, those that exist don't pay well.
Yes it actually depends upon person to person, some sites provides good money but for that you'll also need some special skill. For example if you have good coding knowledge, you can get paid very well amount of money for developing any software or website.

It'll take Me 2 hours or more for me to complete all the 50 comments here, but still I cannot do all this thing'ls at night except maybe in the middle of the night but from 8 p.m. up I can't do it because I will just sleep off.
Then you shouldn't allow it to cross 8 PM Nigerian time. Always put up alarm to remind you where you stopped for you to continue from there.

Wow that means you only spend most of your night trying to cover up what you were not able to do in the daytime, but during night time have you always been able to finish the 50 comments at a time ?
My online businesses improve so far because I have really go into different form of online business another thing prove my earrings online.

Then you shouldn't allow it to cross 8 PM Nigerian time. Always put up alarm to remind you where you stopped for you to continue from there.
Sometimes I always put on an alarm for it to remind me to start posting and commenting by 12:00 midnight because those are the time I will be able to post and comment without being disturbed.

Definitely making money online is one of the best decisions I have ever taken because it has been very profitable and I am trying to improve more.
You did not explain how profitable online work is for you. If you are earning more than $10 in a day then I would agree that it is profitable because maybe you can take care of the household expenses particularly the budget for the daily food. But if you earn less than $10 then that is not profitable.

Sometimes I always put on an alarm for it to remind me to start posting and commenting by 12:00 midnight because those are the time I will be able to post and comment without being disturbed.
That's my best time too when it comes to working online. When I want to be active during that time, I'll first of all sleep in the day time to have the energy during that hour.

Definitely my work online has been fruitful and promising since last year but I'm still working very hard to be making a whole lot of money online on monthly basis.
In my own opinion , online work has been promising and going well so far, though the money i am earing is not encouraging at but since i am only using my data subscription, its still fruitful.

I am just trying to come on board in making earnings online,and I hope it will be a worthwhile experience for me.

Yeah of course it has been profitable because i used the earning to do things that before it must come from my saving and this is affecting the savings.

I am planning to include domain name business to my multiple stream of online income earning. It was one of the ways to make lot of money online.

I am planning to include domain name business to my multiple stream of online income earning. It was one of the ways to make lot of money online.
With the domain name business there is an investment involved. You have to rent the domain name for 1 year (I think the initial rent is 2 years) and you can only earn a profit when someone buys that domain at a price that is more than the expense. What if you do not sell then you lose in the rental.

My online work is becoming profitable though the profits is not much but it is getting better than what I used to earn some years back.

My online work is becoming profitable though the profits is not much but it is getting better than what I used to earn some years back.
That really means you have started an online business for quite a long time now, for me my own is stagnant because of a lot of activities are taking some of my time that is why I can't concentrate.

That really means you have started an online business for quite a long time now, for me my own is stagnant because of a lot of activities are taking some of my time that is why I can't concentrate.
I started online earning not that long, started earning online about three to four years ago through surveys and downloading not apps and getting paid for it.

I started online earning not that long, started earning online about three to four years ago through surveys and downloading not apps and getting paid for it.
Wow most online business that people are engaging into were totally out of passion and excitement to work online, at least you were able to make something out of those websites

Wow most online business that people are engaging into were totally out of passion and excitement to work online, at least you were able to make something out of those websites
Any website that I cannot make any reasonable thing out of it, I will never engage in such platform for a long time before I quit the site.

My online work has been profitable so far otherwise why will I be here in the first place? I'm here because it has been making me good profits and changing things around for good for me

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
It's very good that you have made a lot income in got and ptp forum last year.

I have not earned a lot also because the online website that gave me in the past a lot of income closed down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds