Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

I think online earning have dropped most especially on PTp sites , that's the reason I advice you to invest in other areas apart from online business , like for instance crypto currency to earn more money online too

Advertisement Placeholder
Well travelling can be so stressful especially to organise how you are going to spend your time in the strange land, as you know some people that are working online may not even have the time to even organise and think of traveling, that is what I mean.
Laughs, I got what you're saying. That's why you need to plan your own travel before going into it. So you can schedule for your online gig too.

How!!???? Despite the current situation of crypto how come you never in cure loss, i would like to learn about that and also take possible note of it when trading.

For a very big matter of fact I can say for sure that my earnings since I made first dollar about a year ago has been improving for a long period of time.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Talking about get paid to post on forum websites like bizdustry, Trendri and cashtimeforum websites. You can still earn enough money after deducting your data fee. Because on Trendri and bizdustry alone you can earn at least $1.85 daily and $13 per week

Talking about get paid to post on forum websites like bizdustry, Trendri and cashtimeforum websites. You can still earn enough money after deducting your data fee. Because on Trendri and bizdustry alone you can earn at least $1.85 daily and $13 per week
To be very honest I need money for my data and other miscellaneous spendings from Bizdustry and Trendri and I do have some cash left to do some other things and savings.

To be very honest I need money for my data and other miscellaneous spendings from Bizdustry and Trendri and I do have some cash left to do some other things and savings.
Yes that is right. Because in Nigeria 13 USD will worth more than N5000 and that is enough to buy data. And with that there will still remain some amount of money to save. In a month that will be more than N20,000 which is more than some salaries in Nigeria

Yes that is right. Because in Nigeria 13 USD will worth more than N5000 and that is enough to buy data. And with that there will still remain some amount of money to save. In a month that will be more than N20,000 which is more than some salaries in Nigeria
There is possibility of making more than that by the time you add other platforms like Forum coins, Beer money forum etc. In fact, I am planning to spend all my vacation on those websites.

It is because of the profitable nature of my online activities that you can see that i still have the agility and encouragement I have in working and making my regular contribution on bizdustry
My online work has been profitable. Even more than I earlier expected. Although am having some financial constraints, am hoping to come back a lot stronger.

Dedication is key to moving up in any project you want. As long as you possess the interest and desire, dedication will be easy for you. You are sure to reach your goals as you begin to grow in your projects.
Thanks to the pandemic lockdown, i have been able to discovered myself and i have been increasing my earning rapidly , but its hasn't been easy because you have to be dedicated to work in order to earn a better pay.

I am pretty new to paid to posts site but I am hopeful that there is good money to be earned here. I am sure that online earning is a good way to earn as it can't be restricted like physical businesses.

Its just a year + for me since I started earning online. I'll say its gradually moving up. It wasn't like this earlier on, with time it will improve more.

Yes i believed in luck during trading, but i also believed luck don't always come when the person is not doing the homework properly, it comes when you did your analysis very well.
[automerge]1627336075[/automerge]
It has been profitable even though is not that much this days but still it's profitable because i buy data, airtime and also do some little things with the online earning.

There is possibility of making more than that by the time you add other platforms like Forum coins, Beer money forum etc. In fact, I am planning to spend all my vacation on those websites
People have been complaining about beermoneyforum. I have never used the forum before. But I have seen some post that there point was deducted without any reason for that. Some got banned without reason and when they contact them, they will not reply.

Recently I've taken my time to learn about some online platforms on how to make money and I have learnt about Google admob and adsense. Recently I have made about $30 from the it

Thanks to the pandemic lockdown, i have been able to discovered myself and i have been increasing my earning rapidly , but its hasn't been easy because you have to be dedicated to work in order to earn a better pay.
Of course, the key is perseverance and dedication. It will not be easy to reach your goals but it can be done, you have already experienced it with the increase of your earnings. I know that if you stick with it, your earnings can continue to increase according to your time availability.

I think online earning have dropped most especially on PTp sites , that's the reason I advice you to invest in other areas apart from online business , like for instance crypto currency to earn more money online too
In my case the number of ptp forums have been reduced when some have closed and stopped the rewards for posting. Right now I have only 3 forums that I am working on for earning and they are all ptp forums. In fairness to the forum they are enjoyable to read and I learn from the posts.

I started my journey of earning online as at last year ending and i must say it has it ups and down. I have. Been scammed on so many levels, some has crashed, some stopped paying, i have lost some cash and i have gained. It has been slow and sometimes fast. So my experience has been profitable, though still abit slow but profitable

Seriously, it's very obvious that most people who are actually currently working online are definitely making decent amount of money from it which makes it worthwhile.

For someone who did not start to earn money till middle of last year I can confidently say that from then till now my online earning has improved drastically and there's still room for more.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Since have started online but business, my profit have increased drastically and i know their still room to earn more than what I'm warning now... Because Is not enough to pay my bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds