Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

To a very large extent I cannot see that my online business has been profitable but it has been in the right direction and I hope that I will be able to increase my portfolio in time to come.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow that means you only spend most of your night trying to cover up what you were not able to do in the daytime, but during night time have you always been able to finish the 50 comments at a time ?
Hahahaha, I do finish 50 messages here within the night. But it doesn't take one hour from me. Cos I enjoy reading others comments too. That's why it requires more than 2 hours from me to complete 50 message task.

To be honest, I feel greed and impatience are our major problems. We forget Rome wasn't built in a day.
For me, it has been profitable (not in rewards per se) in experience, learning how a bit of things work, gathering information. I see these smaller jobs as a stepping stone to my greater dreams of more wholistic businesses like affiliate marketing and the rest. So I go slow at a time and keep gathering resources. I'm almost there by God's grace

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Though the online earnings of paid to comment site has greatly reduced,one of the things that i have benefited so far apart from the little pay,is the knowledge i have been able to aquire over time.the discuss and topical issues has really enlightened me on areas i have no knowledge of before this time.

I won't say my online work has not have its own challenges till this moment, it have been challenging, but still was profitable and still is today for me as much as I can tell

working online has been a blessing to me because of the kind of freedom it gives and also the ability to make money at the comfort of my home.

Yeah it has been profitable even though the paid to post forums dropped to what it's now but still help in buying data and airtime.

Hahahaha, I do finish 50 messages here within the night. But it doesn't take one hour from me. Cos I enjoy reading others comments too. That's why it requires more than 2 hours from me to complete 50 message task.
You are very strong and I respect you a lot. It takes me more than 3 hour to complete 50 message tasks as I enjoyed reading other peoples comments and takes time for me to reply. So far so good, my online earnings is getting better but not yet where I wish to be.

Though the online earnings of paid to comment site has greatly reduced,one of the things that i have benefited so far apart from the little pay,is the knowledge i have been able to aquire over time.the discuss and topical issues has really enlightened me on areas i have no knowledge of before this time.
Very happy to hear from you that you have gained some good knowledge by doing discussions. this type of forum are the best place where you can get knowledge from experience members. That's why we are a community strive to do business and make profit together.

Very happy to hear from you that you have gained some good knowledge by doing discussions. this type of forum are the best place where you can get knowledge from experience members. That's why we are a community strive to do business and make profit together.
Thank you very much,i do content writings mostly for our products and i would say the experience i have gotten from interacting with forum members has been enormous.The knowledge cannot be quantify in trems of value.

If you have been struggling with making profits from most or all of your online engagements so far, just don't give up hope on any of the things you're doing online. Press on

Certainly no. I have blown my forex account more than 5 times. I have also been scammed severally online. And if you value the time I have been online without tangible result, you will see that this has not really being profitable. I soldiered on hoping one day I shall be lucky.

You are very strong and I respect you a lot. It takes me more than 3 hour to complete 50 message tasks as I enjoyed reading other peoples comments and takes time for me to reply. So far so good, my online earnings is getting better but not yet where I wish to be.
Lol, I respect you too cos you're a hard working member online. At times it takes me 4 hours to complete my Bizdustry task if I'm very engaged reading more of the article.

Loving this thread because we all need that extra income ... hopefully i would get one that suits me and offers better pay
[automerge]1627654883[/automerge]
Loving this thread because we all need that extra income ... hopefully i would get one that suits me and offers better pay

I do not invest any money in working online just my time and right now I have a lot of time so I can really see that I am happy that my online earning and adventure is being fruitful.

Making money online has been profitable for me since the inception of this year because I spend only on data subscription and I made multiple phone in returns from paid to post websites.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
For me I don't think that time spent is equivalent with the reward that we got from our sites we active online , we can earn more if we have offline activity we do instead .

For me I don't think that time spent is equivalent with the reward that we got from our sites we active online , we can earn more if we have offline activity we do instead .
Yes, the offline earning will be much more high than online ones. But online is much more convenient. You can do your business or job from home. What else will be better in this pandemic time.

Yes, the offline earning will be much more high than online ones. But online is much more convenient. You can do your business or job from home. What else will be better in this pandemic time.
For me I will be interested more with the money quantity , I don't like got exploited by many sites that claim that are earning sites but we end up losing our time .

Definitely making money online is one of the best decisions I have ever taken because it has been very profitable and I am trying to improve more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds