Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gifts form(Cash or other physical entities) from the company

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
What would you prefer, when your company wants to send out gifts to show goodwill? Would you prefer to get it in the form of cash? Or would you want the same, in some other physical form?

As for me, I wouldn't want to get cash from the company. If it's something else, then I would be able to remember that memory for a very long time. However, not many people agree with me for some weird reason.

What about you guys? Would you agree with me?
Or would you prefer only money to remember the event?

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I prefer to be given a gift by the company I work for inform of cash because there is too much in Cash,yes. But any way it cone's either in cash or kind it's welcomed ,it's a gift so I appreciate.

I agree with you. It's much nicer to be given a gift that isn't cash from one's company. One can always see the gift and remember that one was rewarded for hard work.

As for me I prefer to be given a gift by the company I work for inform of cash because there is too much in Cash,yes. But any way it cone's either in cash or kind it's welcomed ,it's a gift so I appreciate.
Since the company has been giving me miney as my salary at the end of the month, I will prefer getting physical gift from the organisation if they are trying to give me bonus .

Since the company has been giving me miney as my salary at the end of the month, I will prefer getting physical gift from the organisation if they are trying to give me bonus .
That's your own opinion and it's not because everyone is right on his own opinion. But as for me that is in my own opinion I prefer gift as cash not that in kind is welcomed.

I like the way the company I work for does it. They just add it to your paycheck. It gets taxed which sucks but there is no way of avoiding that. Well, not unless you are a scam artists who rips off the government.

That's your own opinion and it's not because everyone is right on his own opinion. But as for me that is in my own opinion I prefer gift as cash not that in kind is welcomed.
I am not disputing your opinion , and i am not trying to say its not good , everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion , and that's what I rather prefer in my own point of view,

Since the company has been paying me in cash at the end of each month as my wage, if they are trying to give me a bonus, I would much rather have a physical gift.

Since the company has been paying me in cash at the end of each month as my wage, if they are trying to give me a bonus, I would much rather have a physical gift.
Even though the company is paying you with cash but I still prefer gift from the company as cash. Don't you believe that there is motivation with cash than property?

That's your opinion, and nobody is right about their own opinions. However, in my personal view, I prefer receiving gifts in cash rather than in kind, which is nice.

I'll also not prefer cash as well, the gift will be a rememberance for my time spent there and I can also show to people that I've served meritoriously and was honored. Those will also add to my reputation as well.

Actually gift are not meant to be known simply because it has to come in form of surprise. it can either comes in form of cash or in kind depending on how the giver intended.

They just add it to your paycheck. It gets taxed which sucks but there is no way of avoiding that. Well, not unless you are a scam artists who rips off the government.

What would you prefer, when your company wants to send out gifts to show goodwill? Would you prefer to get it in the form of cash? Or would you want the same, in some other physical form?

As for me, I wouldn't want to get cash from the company. If it's something else, then I would be able to remember that memory for a very long time. However, not many people agree with me for some weird reason.

What about you guys? Would you agree with me?
Or would you prefer only money to remember the event?
You are right because we are receiving salary amount and that is in the form of cash so I would like to prefer the gift to remind me in the future of this good memory of my life with this company.

That'sexactly what i also prefer having but someone said he prefer cash more , but since I have been paid in cash at the end of the month , I will prefer gift because if I was given the money , I am still going to use it to buy something for myself .
You are right because we are receiving salary amount and that is in the form of cash so I would like to prefer the gift to remind me in the future of this good memory of my life with this company.

I believe every company has a different ways to reward there employees of their efforts well done. such rewards can comes in either cash or kind depending on how the management wanted it.

Each companies has different ways in which they reward their workers , but in my own opinions , I prefer physical gift which will makes me always remember the company as I keep seeing the gift physically ..

I prefer cash, it can be used to do a lot of things and solve more problems too, I may not need the physical entities at that time but a physical cash can help me get a desired gift for myself

I myself would prefer to receive something other than cash as I feel it would be something that would be more sentimental and something that I would remember. With cash, I would receive it and it would be gone but receiving something else would last longer. I remember when my Grandma worked for the company she did, she reached 25 years working for the company and they pooled together and got her a new television as a gift and that is something that I feel is nice and better than just handing someone cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds