Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is 'being loyal to the company' mean to you?

Nobody becomes loyal if he or she is not getting anything in return. If you are not being paid good amount of money in the company there is no way you will expect yourself to be loyal to such company.
Exactly, if the company is not loyal to me they do not expect the same from me, because you can not expect to have what you do not give, if you give me love i would reciprocate the same.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just the truth, if you are having a good business idea on mind I think it will be a good idea to start it up, we have a lot of people that are having business idea but they lack capital.
Getting started is always very important and necessary. If you are waiting to have enough capital before you venture into a business you may not be able to start it again. Taking action is very important.

Getting started is always very important and necessary. If you are waiting to have enough capital before you venture into a business you may not be able to start it again. Taking action is very important.
That's true, an always know that the starting is the most hardest part of whatever you are doing, if you can endure all the challenges you are going to have the good results you want.

That's true, an always know that the starting is the most hardest part of whatever you are doing, if you can endure all the challenges you are going to have the good results you want.
Probably, it may not be easy to get started but you must try as much as possible to start. You will actually be able to discover a lot of things immediately you get started. You shouldn't see it as a bed of roses though.

Being loyal to a company means abiding by the rules and regulations. That's all. And as long as you agree to these terms and condition you have to abide by those rules as you have agreed to do.

Being loyal to a company means abiding by the rules and regulations. That's all. And as long as you agree to these terms and condition you have to abide by those rules as you have agreed to do.
Yeah, this is actually very true. When you are working for a company you need to abide by the rules and regulations of the company. If you deviate from that you may end up losing your job at the end of the day.

If a company that employed you are paying you as required then loyalty is the only thing that can maintain your employment in that company. Being loyal simply mean not breaking the companies rules and standards and being active in. Your area of services.

Being loyal to the company means that you should promote the company and give them a positive limelight outside. It also means that you should believe in their mission and vision statements and stand by them.

Yeah, this is actually very true. When you are working for a company you need to abide by the rules and regulations of the company. If you deviate from that you may end up losing your job at the end of the day.
It is not easy , that is some of the reasons I don't like working for any private organisation . At least government is more secured in the sense that everything are in orders. for private organisation there is always strict rules and regulations.

The unwillingness to betray the company could also mean loyalty and you're willing to stand by them as long as you are partner of the organisation. That is also what being loyal mean.

It is not easy , that is some of the reasons I don't like working for any private organisation . At least government is more secured in the sense that everything are in orders. for private organisation there is always strict rules and regulations.
Probably, but there is no point for you to work in a company in which you cannot be able to keep their rules and regulations. It is just as simple as that in order not to get into trouble.

Probably, but there is no point for you to work in a company in which you cannot be able to keep their rules and regulations. It is just as simple as that in order not to get into trouble.
This is as a result of the fact that the person who is working for such organisation is not passionate about the business or the job they are doing that is why there is always likely to be a broke in rules and regulation.

This is as a result of the fact that the person who is working for such organisation is not passionate about the business or the job they are doing that is why there is always likely to be a broke in rules and regulation.
When you are not happy working for a business organisation you may actually not be able to keep their rules and regulation. And that doesn't really make sense because if you want to apply for a job you must have some passion for that job.

Sure. Seriously but what if the salary is much a lot of people will always try as much as possible to obey the rules , not really for anything but because of what they are gaining in return.

I think that being loyal to the company means being productive and offering your best when the company needs it. The company should also be generous and acknowledge the efforts of its employees as well.

I think that being loyal to the company means being productive and offering your best when the company needs it. The company should also be generous and acknowledge the efforts of its employees as well.
Yeah, any employee who is doing his or her work effectively is actually loyal to the company. While working in the business environment you need to have the rules and regulations of the business and the back of your mind.

Being loyal to a company is working hard, showing you want to be there, and sticking with the job for as long as you possibly can. I don't hate on anyone if they want to leave my employment, I think it's inevitable that some of the people I hire, will end up going on to doing bigger and better things, and I accept that. And I think a loyal person, is someone who puts the effort in, and keeps doing the job to the very end.

Loyalty is very important to human society including business organisation and I believe any organisation that is not built on loyalty, it will be very difficult to attained it goals because all individuals involved will not respect the decision of the other.

Loyalty is very important to human society including business organisation and I believe any organisation that is not built on loyalty, it will be very difficult to attained it goals because all individuals involved will not respect the decision of the other.
That is why you must make it a must that any individual that is working on your business organisation must be loyal. If anyone is unhappy you have to try as much as possible do you proffer a solution but if it seems not working then the individual needs to leave the business.

Being loyal to my company simply means that the employee is hard-working, productive, honest and trustworthy.
This qualified as my definition of loyalty in company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds