Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is 'being loyal to the company' mean to you?

Being loyal to the company simply mean honour the agreement you have with your employer regardless of the situation. If you feel the working environment is not suitable for you, then you can resign. Resignation is not disloyal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being loyal to the company you are working for means working tirelessly and not giving out any information that might harm the company to the outsider , and staying with the company's even when you get a better paying offer .

Being loyal to your organization means you are sincere with your company. No matter if company is not giving as much as you deserve but you need to be work there with honesty, because you are getting salaries and other benefits from there, by which are meeting your necessities.

I think that being loyal may also mean being really productive at work and work diligently all the time. This could be hard and this is why you must make sure that you get paid for your efforts.
Definitely, everyone who is working for a company should make sure that they get paid for their efforts if not then it is not ethical to earn the money without any benefits for company.

I understand that being loyal to a company means that you should always uphold the company's values and you should do things in such a way that you want the company to grow under your care.

That is why you must make it a must that any individual that is working on your business organisation must be loyal. If anyone is unhappy you have to try as much as possible do you proffer a solution but if it seems not working then the individual needs to leave the business.

Unfortunately, when it comes to loyalty, not many of your employees might be loyal. The fact remains that many people might be seeking their own benefit when it comes to working in a company.

Being loyal to the company means, working in alignment with the goals, objectives, mission and vision of the company without compromise or any form of ulterior motives and selfish interests

If you work hard you can get the promotion you want, but we have companies that really don't appreciate the work of their employees this very bad.
I think every company should automatically promote those employees who are working hard, if they don't promote them this will make them discouraged.

Looking back, I now realize that this is a trick question. If you paint the other company black, it would show that you will do the same to them if you leave.

I think every company should automatically promote those employees who are working hard, if they don't promote them this will make them discouraged.

Yes, I also think that the company should promote them. The managers in the company and higher administration in the company have knowledge about who is the best worker and hardworking employee.

In my opinion, being loyal to your employer involves doing the task that is assigned to you, showing up on time, working honestly, and honing your specialized skills.
Being loyal means giving your everything for the company you are working for most especially working hard to make sure your team meets the target laid down by the company .

There are some times where the company is going to be experiencing some throwback and they are going to be expecting that you should be there to support them at this point in time.

There are some times where the company is going to be experiencing some throwback and they are going to be expecting that you should be there to support them at this point in time.
I agree with you , once a person is being able to stay with the company during the thick and thin moments I believe that it is right to categorize him as being loyal .

I agree with you , once a person is being able to stay with the company during the thick and thin moments I believe that it is right to categorize him as being loyal .

Unfortunately, many people would like to stay loyal, but many companies may have no other option but to let them go. This was a common thing that happened during the pandemic.

If you work hard you can get the promotion you want, but we have companies that really don't appreciate the work of their employees this very bad.
It may be very hard to get promotion because it depends on the company that you work. Some companies do not appreciate the efforts of their employees and it is not good

I don't believe in such things as being loyal to an organization. It is all about my interest. And when it doesn't appeal to my interest, I walk out. When I get a better offer, I leave. No time for loyalty.

Being loyal means you work hard for the betterment of the company and strongly believe that if you work hard and if the company generates more revenue you will ultimately benefit

There are so many things that can make one to switch jobs that don't mean that they are being disloyal to the company. Some could be personal issues such as ability to commute to work, or moving to a new place. Others could be issues with the company such as having trouble with payments or never getting a promotion when you deserve it.

In my opinion, being loyal to your employer involves doing the task that is assigned to you, showing up on time, working honestly, and honing your specialized skills.
Apart from not betraying the comoany by leaking their secrets and plans to the other competing company , loyalty also mens working earnestly for the progress of the comoany by performing all your duties .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds