Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you find rate a company?

Personally the best I will always consider about a good company, is it good working environment and that's very important for both the entrepreneur and his staffs. it helps you worked freely in the company and with much confidence in your job.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that I am going to consider every single thing before ultimately choosing whether I am going to sign up or not. Example I am not going to pick a job that is paying much and at the end of the day I am going to be spending much on transport.

There are many things that are used to evaluate the company. For me, some of the things I consider are; customer feedback, staff feedback about the company, salary, leaves and the company working environment.

There are many things that are used to evaluate the company. For me, some of the things I consider are; customer feedback, staff feedback about the company, salary, leaves and the company working environment.

There are many companies and businesses that allow the customer to rate them and offer feedback. This is very important for businesses as well because they want to know what the customers think about their services.

As an employer there are things that you need to put in place for your firm to move forward,staff welfare is very important,offering of good and quality products is another,job appraisal and prospect of moving up the career ladder is another.

Personally the best I will always consider about a good company, is it good working environment and that's very important for both the entrepreneur and his staffs. it helps you worked freely in the company and with much confidence in your job.
In order to rate a company , it depends kn the qualities you are seeing on the particular business , it might be the amount if money they are paying the staff's or maybe they have a good working environment.

It seems as if everyone here has his or her own personal opinion, but for me I think if you're to rate a company. The things you're expected to look after first is the amount of money they pay at the end of work.

In order to rate a company , it depends kn the qualities you are seeing on the particular business , it might be the amount if money they are paying the staff's or maybe they have a good working environment.

I consider various factors before rating a business in the first place. I consider the kind of service and quality of the product as well. I also consider other factors such as behaviour of employees as well.

How much are you being paid, how much work do you do, what other benefits do you receive from the company and the things like these will help you rate the company you are working for.

So, how do you usually rate a company? I might become an entrepreneur in some far away future and I just want to understand the requirements and what exactly is required for a good company. This could help me in recruiting people and also to help me choose a good company to work for, until then.

For me, the following would be including in the checklist:
1. Salary ( this is the first thing we all consider)
2. Good working environment ( fair enough rating and such)
3. Transport
4. Remote work ( as I work in IT field, I will have to include this point)
5. Leaves ( be it sick or casual leaves)
6. Company perks( if any)
7. Company policies, morals etc.,
What about you guys? Do you have anything else to add here?
If so, please do share your thoughts here.
You are right that salary is the first thing that we consider but I think it is very necessary for us to consider the transport fare. We should not take a job that the transport fare will cost us about 40% of our salary.

How much are you being paid, how much work do you do, what other benefits do you receive from the company and the things like these will help you rate the company you are working for.

I think that many people judge a company by analysing how much salary a company pays. I think that there are many other factors that should be considered as well.

Sometimes the reputation of the company also plays a huge role in rating a company. It gives you a sense of satisfaction when you work in a well-known company instead of little-known company.

Sometimes the reputation of the company also plays a huge role in rating a company. It gives you a sense of satisfaction when you work in a well-known company instead of little-known company.

Nowadays, there are many companies that tend to use the rating system on review sites such as Sitejabber. However, review websites are mostly used by online money making sites.

I rate a company if they can pay well by their assets. If I see that you have a very small asset, I can't write application to the place. Then I also rate companies by environment. A business must be at a good environment and provide good buildings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds