Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever regretted your decision to resign from a company?

I most definitely will not regret my decision to resign from a job I had issues with.There are tons of opportunities online that could help me gain a better income without having to stress myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never for once regretted any action I took in leaving a job , they we were retrenched during the pandemic , but it has been a blessing in disguised because i was able to start two good business .

Even if I am currently employed by a corporation, I don't believe I have heard of such a situation, and I am confident that I will do everything in my power to work towards success.
That's very interesting if that's the case, but for someone like me I have never engage myself in working in any private corporation talkless of working in a company, what about you.

I most definitely will not regret my decision to resign from a job I had issues with.There are tons of opportunities online that could help me gain a better income without having to stress myself.
There was a time I was working for a company some time ago , but I have to resign when I was able to raise some money and with the help of family members I was able to add more money to my savings to start up my gaming business which is currently what I am doing . There is no regret here.

I have never regretted any decision to resign from any of the companies that I have worked before. I love to work for places that are going to match my ambition. Anyone that is not going to do that way, it is better if I just leave.

If a situation forced you into resigning then you would have some form of regrets about leaving the place but as you said the mode of payment should not cause any form of regret.
In my opinion I see no reason why I should regret resigning because of forced situations while other opportunities are out there,that simply means big deal awaits me some where.

There was a time I was working for a company some time ago , but I have to resign when I was able to raise some money and with the help of family members I was able to add more money to my savings to start up my gaming business which is currently what I am doing . There is no regret here.

So, for how long did were you associated with the company and for how long did you work for them? I worked for a company for more than one month and then I resigned.

So, for how long did were you associated with the company and for how long did you work for them? I worked for a company for more than one month and then I resigned.
I worked for the company for almost a year before I have to resign to start up my gaming business. After I came to have my own business , that is when I was able to understand that having your own business is one of the best thing that could happen to a person.

I worked for the company for almost a year before I have to resign to start up my gaming business. After I came to have my own business , that is when I was able to understand that having your own business is one of the best thing that could happen to a person.
It is the best thing. I've been working for months now without receiving salary, and the salary isn't even paid until the end of the next month. This has affected my finances negatively a lot.

I do not think I have ever regretted leaving a company before because it is usually a decision that I take them to make. I do not like to stay in a place that does not understand my ambition.

This is absolutely awesome, that is where the flex is.
Alot are so chained to their work to the extent they don't figure out how to gain freedom by establishing multiple streams of income.

It is the best thing. I've been working for months now without receiving salary, and the salary isn't even paid until the end of the next month. This has affected my finances negatively a lot.
I don't really know your current location but if you have free time , you can use that time and be focusing on things that will be profitable but I will advise you to focus on making money online as it is easier and less stressful as long as you are willing to push it forward.

This is absolutely awesome, that is where the flex is.
Alot are so chained to their work to the extent they don't figure out how to gain freedom by establishing multiple streams of income.
They are so chain to their salary . Sometimes monthly salaries will make you forget about how you can develop yourself. A lot of organisation use loyalty as a manipulation to some people. A lot of employees may believe that resigning is a form of disloyalty.

I have also had sometimes in which I felt that I should not have left a company at that particular time but then and you really needed to grow and ultimately I do not regret leaving any of the company that I have worked for.

I'm a kind of person that will not resign from any work unless I'm sure better one I can do after resigning.

But if the company is not going well, I can resign and I won't have any regret later.

Before you resign your job you need to think, if the time you spent there is not worth the money you are earning I think it will be a good idea for you to resign.

I've never worked for a company. I've worked as an apprentice in a fashion design store and i didn't regret living because i disliked the behavior of the boss.

Before you resign your job you need to think, if the time you spent there is not worth the money you are earning I think it will be a good idea for you to resign.
This could be helpful because if you just resign without any plans on ground to help you surmount the financial challenges , it would be a very devastating moment.

I have never regretted such . I just have the passion to work and make money on the internet and I don't have any intention of going back to any offline business currently. I may be able to start an offline business only when I'm done with my education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds