Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is 'being loyal to the company' mean to you?

So, if you are looking for a new job and if that employer were to ask you, something like 'why are you not being loyal to the current company?', how would you deal with it? If a company treats their employees right, then not many would want to switch to other jobs.

However, if the company is not giving good enough hikes and if it's not giving you the recognition you deserve, do you still need to be loyal to the company? Isn't it a two-way street? Why should the employers always feel that the employees are being disloyal?

What are your thoughts about this? If a company is giving me good enough market hikes and salary, I would never switch to some other company. Is it the same for you guys as well?
If i were to be looking for a new job and the employee were to ask me something like "why are you not being loyal to the current company", i'll simply tell the employer that it was because i wasn't treated right as an employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion it means you don't do something that will affect the company in a negative way. You only do thing that will ensure the growth and the smooth running of the company.
That is my view too. You have to do right by the company in order to be considered loyal. Since you know the company's objectives and goals, you should strive to achieve them.

Normally if you are working under someone you need to be loyal, working under someone is not what I like, I like to be financially independent,it means a lot to me.

As far as I am concerned, I don't believe I can be loyal to any organization. I am always looking out for better deals for myself. Loyalty to any company can't pay bills.

Normally if you are working under someone you need to be loyal, working under someone is not what I like, I like to be financially independent,it means a lot to me.
Being loyal to a company means to avoid doing anything that might lead to an act of betrayal against the company , like not leaking the company secret to a rival company.

In any organization I find myself, I always give in my best to improve that organization. But if you talk of being loyal, I cannot be loyal to any organization. I look out for what would benefit me. I don't find it hard to jump ship.

Although what it means to be loyal to a company varies from person to person, in general it entails staying with a company for a long time because the employee feels respected, appreciated, and believes in the firm's ultimate objective. Trustworthiness is a sign of loyalty and may be recognized with promotions or unique job possibilities.

To me, being loyal to a company means when an employee remain with a company for a lengthy period because they feel valued, appreciated and believe in the company's overall mission. Employees who are loyal to the company are likely more invested in the company's success and works towards meeting the organizational goals.

Being loyal to a company means to avoid doing anything that might lead to an act of betrayal against the company , like not leaking the company secret to a rival company.
That's exactly the point,if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing, being loyal to your company is not a bad idea.

Giving everything you#'ve got to the company by serving them with all your strength, obeying the rules and regulation of the organisation , you are not involve in any cheating or scamming the company , that's loyalty

QUOTE="Nii, post: 879960, member: 23425"]
In any organization I find myself, I always give in my best to improve that organization. But if you talk of being loyal, I cannot be loyal to any organization. I look out for what would benefit me. I don't find it hard to jump ship.
[/QUOTE]
company by serving them

so many people may have a different understand in respect to being loyal to a company,some may see it as doing there best in order to be promoted,why orders may see it as giving the company there best ,but to me I think is contributing to the company growth.

so many people may have a different understand in respect to being loyal to a company,some may see it as doing there best in order to be promoted,why orders may see it as giving the company there best ,but to me I think is contributing to the company growth.
Yes there are many people that are paid just for promoting a company and nothing else means in half of case someone being loyal to a company could be a sponsor for that company for showing how he or she uses their products at home to bring customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds