Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever regretted your decision to resign from a company?

I worked for the company for almost a year before I have to resign to start up my gaming business. After I came to have my own business , that is when I was able to understand that having your own business is one of the best thing that could happen to a person.

Well, did you actually loved your job? I never loved the offline job in the first place and I always wished to quite it each and every day. It all depends on each and every individual.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't work for a company and I don't think I would ever regret quiting from a job I hate.
There are alot of jobs out there and I don't think my actions would be regrettable.

It actually depends on the reason that led to that. I can't believe that people do resign from work simply because their ex partner was employed into the same company. I really find that funny.

I'm sure it depends on many factors, like whether you were happy working with the company, had a bad time, or it was 50/50. I may regret it if the company later grew bigger and more profitable. So I can see being regretful about that.

This could be helpful because if you just resign without any plans on ground to help you surmount the financial challenges , it would be a very devastating moment.
That's true, but I don't think that will be a good idea, you need to seek the consent of your employer before you resign, I think that will be very much better.

I regret resigning from the restaurant I was working in last year. I wish I had continued working a little longer while searching for a new job. Though it is also great that I have more time now to search for a job in the field I trained for in campus.

That's true, but I don't think that will be a good idea, you need to seek the consent of your employer before you resign, I think that will be very much better.
There is no need of seeking the consent of any person if you are resigning from a job that you hate and they are not treating you accordingly.
What I meant is for you to have adequate plans for your financial stability.

Well, did you actually loved your job? I never loved the offline job in the first place and I always wished to quite it each and every day. It all depends on each and every individual.
Well I didn't see anything wrong with it. in fact I love what I was doing in the company. It's just so surprising that I really have to resign and take my own personal decision to establish a business. And now I love the whole thing

I don't work for a company and I don't think I would ever regret quiting from a job I hate.
There are alot of jobs out there and I don't think my actions would be regrettable.

I also do not like to work in companies. I prefer to work online and make sure that I work as a freelancer all the time. The chances are that I may never actually work for a real company either.

There is no need of seeking the consent of any person if you are resigning from a job that you hate and they are not treating you accordingly.
What I meant is for you to have adequate plans for your financial stability.
You have a point there, that's why I don't like the idea of working under someone, if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely suffer, that's why finding your own ways of earning money is very important.

I also do not like to work in companies. I prefer to work online and make sure that I work as a freelancer all the time. The chances are that I may never actually work for a real company either.
The online works are even less stressful and less demanding .If you are good at what you do, you could earn more than a 9-5 while putting in efforts less than his.

You have a point there, that's why I don't like the idea of working under someone, if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely suffer, that's why finding your own ways of earning money is very important.
We seem to have similar midsets. I am always at the look out for opportunities to help me establish businesses and other sources of income. It is very important for financial stability.

The online works are even less stressful and less demanding .If you are good at what you do, you could earn more than a 9-5 while putting in efforts less than his.

Online work could be less stressful if you are getting paid a fair and decent amount of money for your efforts. This is why there are so many people who are charging good money on platforms like people per hour.

I have never regretted leaving any work place.

I am of the opinion that people should be treated with good sense of discipline all the time and it is very important for employers to know this.
Probably, as a worker it is always very important for you to be treated with some level of resppect. Working for a company that does not respect you is not advisable at all.

I have never regretted such . I just have the passion to work and make money on the internet and I don't have any intention of going back to any offline business currently. I may be able to start an offline business only when I'm done with my education.
There's no point in regretting one decision. For me, even I make a mistake, I'm not a kind of person that regret my decision, especially resigning from a job. Things happen for a reason.

We seem to have similar midsets. I am always at the look out for opportunities to help me establish businesses and other sources of income. It is very important for financial stability.
That's true, if you are good at least that you can get whatever you want within a short period of time, if you are working hard you'll definitely get what you want.

There's no point in regretting one decision. For me, even I make a mistake, I'm not a kind of person that regret my decision, especially resigning from a job. Things happen for a reason.
Normally you do not just resign from a job just like that, sometimes the reason why many people are resigning is because they have something better that will help them generate more profit compared to the current one they are doing.

Normally you do not just resign from a job just like that, sometimes the reason why many people are resigning is because they have something better that will help them generate more profit compared to the current one they are doing.

Some companies require you to work and "complete the term" without receiving any pay for that! I have been part of such kind of company! This is really unfair.

I worked for the company for almost a year before I have to resign to start up my gaming business. After I came to have my own business , that is when I was able to understand that having your own business is one of the best thing that could happen to a person.
You made a very good decision by starting your own business but then it's not every time that it can go your own way because some people just do not have the temperament and resources to start their own business.

I won’t say I have regretted resigning from a company because it was between school and work. I would have chose the work but they do not treat their employees well so I decided to resign and further my education
Treating bad will discourage someone from working, businesses and companies need to treat the employees in a good manner because they are the building blocks of a successful business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds