Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

There first week is always hectic ,most especially when you would be in that situation to finish up the task at the first time. But as time goes on you would get involved and it won't be hard

Advertisement Placeholder
Yet to experience this, I imagine I'd be nervous and excited to work, provided it is my dream job. Yeah, I think everyone has that first day jitters.

The first day, gonna be a thrilled moment. I'll be more than happy that moment, as long as, its my dream job. I know I'll feel ablittle bit nervous, but after the first week, I'll find my route to settle in.

The first at work was like any of her day to me. Just that I was in a different environment from what I use to know. So I kind of took my time to acclamatize to the new work place and it's staff

The first day, gonna be a thrilled moment. I'll be more than happy that moment, as long as, its my dream job. I know I'll feel ablittle bit nervous, but after the first week, I'll find my route to settle in.
no doubt when you go to your work first day that is really thrilling moments for everyone who going to do the job to fulfill dreams and to go on in life.

I was excited at first so i never really noticed the stressful timetable i had on my plate. Then reality began to kick in. That first excitement is nolonger there, am just trying to survive the day

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
Everybody has been trying hard to survive and get employed because there's unemployment out there whereby people find it difficult to put food on their table, so getting a job is one of the best achievement an unemployed person can have.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
Well Then, I started like a novice even though I was a novice and I started by relating with my co-workers to know the kind of person they are so it won't affect the job asking the way.

The first week of your employment is very tragic because you will by using those week to get used to the environment and also to your colleague.

When i got my first job,i was very excited in the first week and always. I was free moving around knowing i know how to do the job and completed my daily tasks.

Being honest with all of you guys, when I first got my job, I was quite nervous. i never knew what was about to happen. This kind of feeling is normal when you get your first job. I do not know about other but this was what I felt. However, sooner my nervousness subsided and I felt normal as days passed.

I remember my first job, how excited I was about my job for a while, I might even forget to eat when I am late for work but after a while I realised it was not helping me keep a healthy diet.

no doubt when you go to your work first day that is really thrilling moments for everyone who going to do the job to fulfill dreams and to go on in life.
You're right. Work at first day gives lots of enthusiasm and amusement. I never worked before for someone, but I've gotten a chance to work in a company in an interim basis. I was thrilled to get some an opportunity first time.

Congratulations on your new job. On my first day at my first job, I was usually very shy and was very careful not to create the wrong first time impressions among people.

I have never got employed before because for me I have my own business I have been doing to people ,what you need to do is for you to tell us about your new place of work and you need to tell us more information about it because I will be following this topic.

You have to be relaxed and just do what you being asked to do and be yourself. You should not try to overdo things it try to in cure a negative first impression for yourself.

Well good news indeed for you, the first and more difficult step is out of the way so it's now to be helpful in the new place of work by being productive and make meaningful impact

I don't know why I always feel this way but I hate employment like a plague, instead of me to get a permanent employment I will just get a short-term employment to raise money to start up my business, can't work under someone for a longer period of time.

I don't know why I always feel this way but I hate employment like a plague, instead of me to get a permanent employment I will just get a short-term employment to raise money to start up my business, can't work under someone for a longer period of time.
What kind of business do you have to hate employment? Do you earn really well from your business? I am asking these questions because I am also self employed.

It was definitely a pleasant moment to spend a week in new job with full of excitement . New environment refreshed my mind . Interacting with new people in work place made my socially active . I am enjoying the new responsibilities .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds