Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

For your first day of work you will feel nervous, not knowing what to expect, but everything will actually go smoothly. You will meet new people, people who want to know your name and become your friend and you will also be told what is expected of you. The first day of work is more introduction so the work.

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems to me that you just got a new job or are you actually asking of a member's job and his or her experience working in the job he or she has procured. I am currently unemployed so I cant actually genuinely relate and give a good answer to this question.

My first week, I got there very early and the joy and enthusiasm for the job filled my heart. I also played my role to the letters of the instructions. I found the job easy.

Wow ,congratulations
Being employed you have step forward in your life.after you meet new friends at work and and learn new things.

You will find the first week at your workplace very easy. If you are lucky you will have a lot of support from your fellow workers who have been doing the job longer than you. They will help you ease in and get acquainted with the workplace.

Wow, I am so much happy for you. But nevertheless, there are things which you have to consider and consistently put in place in order not to be problematic at work. One is your punctuality, two, your loyalty to the company and boss. Three, good relationship with co-workers workers etc

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
The first day, week, month is not always easy. It always seem like, your trial/probation period during which you need to be able to convince people that you can deliver as well as impress them.
You subtly wish to be able to show the stuff you are made up off. The truth is when you walk, around it seems like everyone is looking at you, like you are even walking awkwardly. In another way it always seem like someone wants to to fail, make mistakes, etc this is nothing but signs of anxiety which is normal when you just resume for a new job role.

Finally got a job..Yes! The joy is massive when announcing it to family and friends..But when i finally resume,there is this shyness that just pops out from nowhere..Even though im not the shy type,i keep wondering why i will be shy..I guess i was just trying to survey the company,get use to colleagues and then understand how it is been runned before displaying my ability..

The joy of every person is to get a job especially when you get your dream job there is thisfeeling of goose bumps around on your body you started feeling uneasy and shy especially on your first day. To get around with it, all you need to do is to treat everyone with respect and be a good listener and fast learner. Be ready to adjust to the system in due time.

When I got my first job as a admin for a transport company I took my time to know the name of every individual within the first week as humans love to be addressed by their names. I had to get familiar with my job roles too.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
I remember the first week I got my first job, I was so scared because it was a marketing job and everywhere I went for marketing I got negative reactions, I almost quit and then things became better, I started receiving orders. I was so happy

When you just gotten employment in a new establishment all you need to do is to listen attentively to what you are been told, respect everyone that comes your way and take time to familiarize yourself with the new environment while avoiding troubles at all cost.

When I landed my first role, to be honest I was not happy about it because I thought I deserved better than that I was but I was enthusiastic and worked hard. It was a volunteer internship but that helped me to gather massive employment experience.

Truth be told it would be very hard in my first week because i am jus getting used to the system. Then after some certain period then i would be attached to the system
[automerge]1620412709[/automerge]
Truth be told it would be very hard in my first week because i am jus getting used to the system. Then after some certain period then i would be attached to the system

Concerning finally getting employed. Well, it is nice to have a news like this, getting employed is cool as you get to meet new people and have a new environment to work and flow with. You get to meet up people and get influenced to some ways that will be adapted to

Lol, I thought you really got a blood according to your headline. I have really not been employed before and I don't know how it feels like working under someone or in a company.

Of course the first week will be about meeting your working colleagues and getting acquainted to the work pattern in the company

I was working in a company for briefly (about a year), but basically I am a self employed individual working from home. I was already earning full time when I was still in the college.

In the office domain, how do you interact and connect with others?
I interact with others on a cordial level as per the new person among them. I try to be a little easy going with colleagues at the first few months on the job to know who is who

Well, in reply to your question above concerning what would i do and how would i react on the first day of my new job and probably my dream job, well I wouldn't know as i am a student, but on the first day of internship i was very eager

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds