Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

Actually back then when I just got my first job, I have this excitement that finally I got a job, whereby during my first week at the office, I was absolute on my task, friendly to staffs and the zeal just set in from nowhere, I just find my doing my task no matter if the boss is present or not. I am still devoted to my task, and as well upright.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
Congratulations to you on your new job but what I will say is that do not see that place as your final destination and always remember that the hidden agendum of every employer is to make you work tirelessly while you are being paid indirectly proportional to your effort

Actually back then when I just got my first job, I have this excitement that finally I got a job, whereby during my first week at the office, I was absolute on my task, friendly to staffs and the zeal just set in from nowhere, I just find my doing my task no matter if the boss is present or not. I am still devoted to my task, and as well upright.

if it takes too long for you to start working, companies may wonder why you remained jobless for so long.

Don't sweat too much on having so many rejections. It happens. It's hard to deal with them, but you have the option to feel down or to take the opportunity to self-reflect and figure out what you did wrong. Learn from it.

As for me excited is just an understatement because am over joyous because getting the kind of job you want or just got employed is just not easy in this country I am so I just have to give Thanksgiving even in the church

How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Though I don't work anymore I remember my first week at my new job, I was employed as a marketer, I was almost getting tired and considering resigning as no one wanted to buy what I was selling untill the following week I hit a gold mine, after that I become so confident eventually got promoted to the sales manager position.

First week at work during internship, I got to work almost before anyone else, it was just a few cleaners that were around. First few weeks was awesome and also weird because I was a new face and everyone was a stranger to me, I had to memorise names and form relationships with some. Well, my supervisor was a jovial and accommodating person so I enjoyed the few months I spent there.

First months or weeks in work is not usually easy as you are trying to adapt to new environs, new faces,new rules and all that. You may owant to make some friends too. Work for beginners are also not easy. But with time we blend into the system and all.

Being in a new place with new people, new faces, new tasks are not really easy. The first time I got employed, it wasn't too easy for me as I know everyone monitors me to no the kind of person I am and even I can deliver as well. So, I have to put all my efforts, even when I was tired of standing, I have to endure and continue standing.

I'm super happy for you and I'm glad you did. While at work be at peace with everyone and make as much friends as possible. Try to utilize your break periods and take one friend out for lunch every week. Do enjoy your new Job
Cheers

Employment is an agreement between the employer and the employee that the employee will provide certain services. In return, the employee is paid a salary or an hourly wage. Although employees can discuss certain things in the employment contract, the terms and conditions are primarily set by the employer.

My first week when I got a job was so interesting. I firstly have to meet all the staffs in charge and the Director or operation, then was introduced to the managing director.
So much care but my assignment was a bit challenging as I need to master and undergo some basic training.

This reminds me of my last formal job. I was hired as a technical consultant by a big organization in the movie industry. For the first week there was the usual meeting because the first task to do is the checking of the new website and also the review of the project contract of the website designer. Can you imagine that I had no table of my own and no computer. I had to use the computer of the secretary when I need one but I couldn't use it for long. It's a good thing that everyone in the workplace is friendly to me especially the secretariat (they are the receptionists). But overall the job was great because it is not boring.

In view of the presence of unemployed well trained health workers, respondents argued that there was no need for task shifting until when all the unemployed trained health workers got employed and the shortage still remained.
I haven't done anything at the National for 30 years; I haven't done anything at the RSC for 20; this is only my second thing here and it's a revival; ENO survives on about three or four of my things which are 20 years old, but I never get employed by them now.

For someone who has been unemployed for some time, getting a job will definitely make him feel on top of the world. There is this feeling that accompanies it especially when you resume work, some people will be curious about the company and his or her colleagues.

Normal me would still play the innocent cat as I'm still new at the workplace in order to see those among the workforce that are friendly and those who have ego issues. Once I get to understand this, then I will pick my friends at work and roll out with them.

After so many application letter to various companies I later ahib if general manager in a company. I am so excited and happy infact it calls for celebration. I am the happiest man alive on earth. I am happy I got this job I have been searching for over six months now that an employed am happy.

The first week is always stressful. You will want to be cautious and assertive. Its always a balance between both. Getting a new job experience is beautiful but cautious. You don't wanna make mistakes that will cost you the new job

I think at the initial stages, you will find it a little bit difficult to handle, because you have to adjust your habits according to rules and regulations of that company or department where are you doing job. To become more responsible and effective person In the team, you have to work hard and honestly.

The first week was mostly about getting the papers done - onboarding, documents to be downloaded and all - and getting to know the team you are in. It is fun and exciting and nervous-wracking as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds