Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

The first week of a new job is just basically for getting to know what you are doing and the people you are working with and giving out first good impressions

Advertisement Placeholder
Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
That first week experience is still stuck at one corner of my mind.
My role was defined so I got to work immediately, and didn't feel the pressure until after two weeks.
Building relationships with my co-workers was not a big deal, they were welcoming!

The first I got employed, I was so ecstatic, enthusiastic and mindful. It felt great as I executed my duties diligently and I interact with like minds.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
The first few days at my new job was quite hectic.
Immediately i was employed, i was given a lesson plan to write, i was also told i had to type and download notes online.
Handling the students and relating with other staff was quite easy.

The first week was very challenging and tasking. I had to do everything possible to create a first impression on people around. I also asked questions on things I didn't understand and I was able to learn quickly.

I am not fully employed. I work part time online and offline, normally for 4 hours (2 hours each for online and offline task), I have no plans to work full time until I complete my education.

I am not fully employed. I work part time online and offline, normally for 4 hours (2 hours each for online and offline task), I have no plans to work full time until I complete my education.
Exactly, it's one of the easiest ways to make sure that you don't go broke while you are still in school by doing part time jobs for yourself and making money and reading.

In a workplace if you are a newbie, it is not very easy. But if you do things wisely, try to adapt quickly, learn quickly, and do what is expected of you, you will be appreciated in the working community.

Exactly, it's one of the easiest ways to make sure that you don't go broke while you are still in school by doing part time jobs for yourself and making money and reading.
I think people should focus more on learning because you gain knowledge and build skills only through learning. Education means self development, which is very essential for building your career.

First I was very excited too over joy, first period at work was a little new because that is the first time I'm been introduced to the duties and others. It's was a good and wonderful experience though

It is really a good thing for one to apply for a job and finally got employed. And it is normal for one to feel new at first and will try to be careful in handling things so as to earn the confidence of either the boss or other existing workers. One would not want to do anything that may suggest that the company took a wrong decision employing him or her.

I am a teacher by profession and i just got a job in a private organisation in which the pay is more encouraging than the previous one , the environment and the atmosphere is more conducive but the work load increased.

I think people should focus more on learning because you gain knowledge and build skills only through learning. Education means self development, which is very essential for building your career.
That's really true what you say about focusing on your education but in a situation whereby the country is not making it easy for you to survive as a student you have to do what you got to do to make ways for yourself in school.

Well it is actually very good to be employed because it brings about self fulfilment and it also helps you take care of other things including your bills and all other necessary things

I am a teacher by profession and i just got a job in a private organisation in which the pay is more encouraging than the previous one , the environment and the atmosphere is more conducive but the work load increased.
I think it is even better as long as you are a teacher, because you are likely to come back home around 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon.. you can use the extra time in your life to learn a profitable skill or probably to engage in online business.

I am happy for you that you've got a new job. I will advise you to put in your best you in order to stay relevant in the company. you should avoid workplace politics which may haunt your reputation in The Long haul.

I'm an outgoing person, maybe that's why my first week on the job was good, I socialized with the rest of the staff, and I did my job the best I could. Always maintaining respect and caution
Me too. I believe the very first thing to do is getting to know your fellow staffs. Find out things you never knew about the place. Also avoid making enemies on the first day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds