Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

Many companies have fired their employees because they were just not able to handle employee due to a lack of business during the pandemic. I never wanted an offline job in the first place because I LOVE online jobs and I am truly addicted to making money online. I know that employers treat their employees badly in the 9-5 day job.
I see , I don't actually have real time experience when it comes to offline earnings , but so far I find myself comfortably working in front of laptop and earn online money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
I remember my first week at work it wasn't easy though, because every old staff will come to say hi to me and like to know more about me and as for me am not that comfortable talking while working though.

The last job I did want a bigger one to the ones that I have been doing and it paid lot more to others. When I first joined the company because there are many people there. I was calm and I allowed even small kids to use me as his errand boy. But when I have gained grand there then I become acting like a boss

I was too excited to even bother on role, hanged out with friends all through the week, night after night. I can't forget that experience.
Of course those excited moments are worth remembering more especially if you get it after many trials without success then boom one comes.

The first week is usually filled with lots of tutorial and showcasing as they want you to get familiar with the colleagues and workplace.

Normally when you are finally employed after a long time of searching everywhere form job, its necessary to focus in your duty at work and also try to gain the trust of your co-workers.
In the office domain, how do you interact and connect with others?

My first week was all about getting to understand the various departments in the company, know their heads and make myself comfortable. I got to make new friends and even knew little things like cool restaurants and spots to relax.

Congratulations you have gotten into a wall of many decisions you have to crave to be at the top, you got to meet and blend with your coworkers, you have to accept defeat and work towards change. And man the savings be wise.

For the first week in the office, that is beginning of work and interacting with other staff as a stranger. Though, we have different interpersonal communication, some people know how to interact with people at the first time like they know each other before while it may hardly for some people to interact with people as that. Therefore, the actions in a office for the first week will be like starting of new life.
The first job i had was an intersting and a period of learning during the first week.My first schedule was a field job and i went out wth a fellow co worker,and it was an experience i cheerish as i hit the ground running by the exposure.

If I was to be the one then I will be extremely happy and try to work perfectly more than ever,I will be very careful and be very effective in every aspect of my work,obey rule and regulations will be like my morning meal

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
The first time I work in an hotel, that week was not funny the staff will just be looking at you and everybody is just official so the interaction was just too serious until the second week before they were free with me

The first few days of a job is normally very nervous and you will always want to make a first impression. I always try to stay calm and just do what I am asked to do.

I have not been employed ever since i graduated about 11years ago. This is to show you the level of unemployment in my country. You just have to be creative and innovative to make money for yourself. You should be able to think in-between the lines. That's how competitive it is.

In my very initial full week I was actually so over the moon due to the task, therefore I devoted myself to the task along with all of my thoughts, heart and soul. As the months pass away down therefore performed the enjoyment however I still took my task very truly.

Unfortunately I have never been employed before I am self-employed and I perform skillful service for people to pay me and that is how I have been making my money on daily basis I've never been employed by a business organisation before.

In the first week at work place of employed, you will need to familiarize yourself with you colleagues at work place after the introduction has taken place

It's going to be an exciting day for me and also an exploring moment to check out the cons and pros that binds the company. Also, it's going to be an interesting one, as l get to meet my colleagues and learn one or two things from them.

I'll be thrilled after my college time I secure a dream job within my field of study. It's always nice to secure a good paying job in your field of service.

Maskky congratulations to you, I really on your new job, but please make out plans for the income. You know what is going on in the world at large.

Best wishes dear, I pray you have a well deserved years ahead. Make the best out this opportunity, you know what life is all about? Seed time and harvest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds