Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

My first week in the office was just a week of introduction, in which I really need to learn and understand how the company operates ,it was also the week I met a lot of people and interact with them to build a good relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
What kind of business do you have to hate employment? Do you earn really well from your business? I am asking these questions because I am also self employed.
I do not work for anyone because I am a skill worker, I perform a services for people to pay me offline, I really need to get enough money to start up a business ,and that is always one of my greatest passion which I will soon achieve.

Haven't worked a job for as long as I can remember, the thing I have been doing to make a living is freelancing, and it has been really good.

Getting a job with good pay will definitely be a thing of joy for any individual who have some responsibility to cater for. The best thing is just to handle task accordingly and make sure one deliver

Haven't worked a job for as long as I can remember, the thing I have been doing to make a living is freelancing, and it has been really good.
It's been 4 years since I retired and I have to admit that I miss my job, I miss my colleagues and I miss the activities. But now that we are in the pandemic I couldn't even visit my former office. It is really a sad reality that covid had brought us in this era.

If I were to get a job that pays me well,my first month will be to familiarise with my work,fellow staff and the environment. It's good to set a good foundation in your work place so you get used to your work setting.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
In first week of my work, there's a lot of adjustment. I have to wake up very early in the morning. I have also to make sure that I look and smell good. When I am at work, I have to know the names of other people.

I got my first job of my life this year in the month of February this year and the experience was not that good as I never wanted to work offline and have a day job of 9-5 hours. I always wanted to make money offline. My experience was similar to other employees in the company: it was bad.

For the first week in the office, that is beginning of work and interacting with other staff as a stranger. Though, we have different interpersonal communication, some people know how to interact with people at the first time like they know each other before while it may hardly for some people to interact with people as that. Therefore, the actions in a office for the first week will be like starting of new life.
I'm looking for job for so many years and you are finally employed you will have this inner joy and dedication to your work you will want to give your best to that job because of the high-value you holding to it

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
My first week at my place of employment was a very boring day as I use the first week mostly to learn about the business and my duties and responsibilities that I will need to be doing everyday although the only good thing about it is that I got to meet new people there that we have become close friends till today.

The week of your job will be lonely but of you are the kind of social you can make it the best by going out to chat and interact with many people around so feel relaxed.

The week of your job will be lonely but of you are the kind of social you can make it the best by going out to chat and interact with many people around so feel relaxed.
Exactly it's always lonely , not until the said person start moving around and interacting with others to gradually know more about the job

Your smile will be quite different from the normal ones you put on. You want to show the other workers that you are worth the job. I dressed nicely and did not always come to the job before my seniors to minimize attention. In few days, we got along.

When you just started in a new business environment, you will have to pay attention to details and the directives of your colleagues at work both your boss and your subordinates.

The first week through the first month is the time to settle in on a job. It's like you walking on eggshells being careful, trying to fit in a new environment.

Congratulations on the job gotten. I wish you the beginning of new dawn. Though the first week at work is too stressful but I think you can still be adapted to the job soon.

Ordinarily the first week will be easy because you don't know what task is ahead of you and the joy of getting a job will still be powering your inner body until you fully resume work and start facing difficult tasks.

I got my first job of my life this year in the month of February this year and the experience was not that good as I never wanted to work offline and have a day job of 9-5 hours. I always wanted to make money offline. My experience was similar to other employees in the company: it was bad.
That's very painful , I wish too to work in an offline job , but I am yet to graduate. This pandemic has reduced the scope for offline work , instead brought in more online earning opportunities and the companies allowing it's workers to stay home and do work.

My first week at my job was mostly spent inside my office trying to acclimate to my new role and settings. After that week I started trying to know my work colleagues only gradually though

That's very painful , I wish too to work in an offline job , but I am yet to graduate. This pandemic has reduced the scope for offline work , instead brought in more online earning opportunities and the companies allowing it's workers to stay home and do work.

Many companies have fired their employees because they were just not able to handle employee due to a lack of business during the pandemic. I never wanted an offline job in the first place because I LOVE online jobs and I am truly addicted to making money online. I know that employers treat their employees badly in the 9-5 day job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds