Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

I was too excited to even bother on role, hanged out with friends all through the week, night after night. I can't forget that experience.
Getting employed for the first time is actually very big step after graduating from the University because not everyone actually get that lucky and opportunity to be employed after school.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was too excited to even bother on role, hanged out with friends all through the week, night after night. I can't forget that experience.
The first time that I actually got employed I was so excited that I could not sleep that night because I couldn't wait to resume officially at my work place the following day.

Me too. I believe the very first thing to do is getting to know your fellow staffs. Find out things you never knew about the place. Also avoid making enemies on the first day
The truth is that I don't like to make enemies at any time, either inside or outside my job. When there are disagreements, I try to smooth things over so as not to create conflict or resentment.

A friend of mine graduated almost 5yrs ago and as been searching for job. Unfortunately every company he writes to turns him down. He decided to take opay job for work ,one day he picked a man who wants for ride. On their discuss on bike he realized the man was a director of a company, the man asked him that he sounds educated,he said he's a graduate then the humble man asked him to come to his company for the post of a manager. Finally that was how he got employed.

A friend of mine graduated almost 5yrs ago and as been searching for job. Unfortunately every company he writes to turns him down. He decided to take opay job for work ,one day he picked a man who wants for ride. On their discuss on bike he realized the man was a director of a company, the man asked him that he sounds educated,he said he's a graduate then the humble man asked him to come to his company for the post of a manager. Finally that was how he got employed
Your friend was quite lucky to have met someone like that. But from your story, your friend was educated so it is important to get a formal education or a skill so that we might have something to offer when we are called upon.

Your friend was quite lucky to have met someone like that. But from your story, your friend was educated so it is important to get a formal education or a skill so that we might have something to offer when we are called upon.
I totally agree with you. No certificate is a waste of time. There would be time when the need comes and it would be a life saver. I have had this experience before.

Finally got employed. This shows that the level at which someone was looking for work as ended. To mentain that job is the next thing and also achieve worldly things.

For the first week in the office, that is beginning of work and interacting with other staff as a stranger. Though, we have different interpersonal communication, some people know how to interact with people at the first time like they know each other before while it may hardly for some people to interact with people as that. Therefore, the actions in a office for the first week will be like starting of new life.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
The first day at your job post could be very nervious,because one wold want to be very carefull at what he does during that initial stage,it has happened to me,but as times progreses one will start getting use to the environment.

How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

The first week was a bit awkward but I worked around it. Obviously I had to adapt and understand the personalities of different co-workers by having conversations with them and striking relationships with them

The first week of a business may not really be what thrilled to me , but it will just be a week I have to learn and understand what the business requires of me as a new employee .

The first day at your job post could be very nervious,because one wold want to be very carefull at what he does during that initial stage,it has happened to me,but as times progreses one will start getting use to the environment.
As a new employee , the first day of your job might be filled with nervousness because you are in a new territory which you dont know much about , so you will always be curious .

That's a good feeling and I am really happy for you dear. I hope you give out all your best since you've toiled enough for this great adventure. You'll surely do well I must say and God richly bless your new place of work.

Normally first week at your new work place looks so exciting but quiet stressful. The reason why is that you've got study and get to know how to interact with each and every person you come across; their behaviour and sometimes how to link with them this through work ethics manner.

As a new employee , the first day of your job might be filled with nervousness because you are in a new territory which you dont know much about , so you will always be curious .
Yes definitely,it was actually a mixed feeling, because it was really what I was anticipating for,and I really enjoyed the whole experience while it lasted.

It was a very nice experience for my. I was first introduced to the staffs of the company, the CEO, the board of directors among other stakeholders for the company. I too was introduced to all departments of the company and I was happily moving freely on the company's premises.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds