Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

My first week at work was very splendid, it doesn't even take me up to 2hours before I started relating with my co-workers and that's because they are very accommodating, I felt like I am the luckiest man on earth

Advertisement Placeholder
Finally you got the job congrats i wish best of luck the I the field of your work, now that you have gotten the job what will be the celebration and how are you flexing people we are all at you back....that nice enjoy your new job

Just like everyone else, being a newbie at work is a mixed bag for me. I'm now self-employed, which is MUCH better suited to me. However, whenever I start a new job, I'm a mixed bag of excited and nervous about my new beginning. But I soon settle into the job and fare well regardless of what else is going on, even if it turns out I don't even like the job. The first day is usually the worst for me.

Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
I am working for myself so it s always exactly how it is supposed to be, working on my own time and enjoying what I do, since I have been following my heart I am lucky

As a new employee, I had to spend the first week gaining effective knowledge of the organization's products and services. It was nice, I studied geography but currently spending my time as a customer service representative. My first week was great coupled with a nice relationship with rest of the staff.

It's always a good experience to have a job and it's always a good memory most especially when you have been out of job for a very long period of time. I handle my role diligently in my place of work and make sure I meet target

I try as much as possible to make new friends. Introduce myself to each one of them and I let them do the same. In the early weeks, during lunchtime I made sure I have atleast a colleague with me and we eat together and talk. By doing that I got to know them and finally became part of them
[automerge]1608804680[/automerge]
I try as much as possible to make new friends. Introduce myself to each one of them and I let them do the same. In the early weeks, during lunchtime I made sure I have atleast a colleague with me and we eat together and talk. By doing that I got to know them and finally became part of them
[automerge]1608804680[/automerge]

It's a new job for me. Although I've had experiences in the position I applied and was appointed for. It was surprising but not shocking to see my position trice within 2 weeks to someone much more difficult, & time consuming each time it changed. Employer saw the enthusiasm and willingness to work, & work satisfactorily in any position. Now, a forth different position is already hitting me up but it's now new. First few weeks for me are always burdensome for me, but eases as time passes.

The was first week was fun too like I was very excited getting the job. I had to try interact with the old members because as a newbie I wanted to know everything about the place from co workers and I also wanted to know how to deal with some specific situations it was fun all the same

How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

I was happy to have the job.it will look like, I've gotten the best gift ever in my life. It's a normal thing for everyone. It's going to be like a student searching for admission into higher institution, who got admitted after so many years of trial.

congratulations. I'm happy for you. Remember to build an interpersonal relationship not just with other employees but with your boss. Be diligent and hard working. Be punctual and perform your task well. With time you might even get a promotion.

First week on a job is usually a nervous one with mixed emotions, you are in a new environment with strangers that have different personalities. It's normally a time for you to get acquainted with the staff, your job description and the organization.

I'm still studying right now but I bet my first week at my job would be uncomfortable, awkward and lonely. I'm the type of person who needs to be approached first before I say hello to you. I know I need to improve that and I'm in the process of doing so.

Honestly, I am not yet employed because I still want to further my education to higher level. Definitely, I can't wait for the day I will get employed and start working as a government worker. I really like both online and offline so I am suggesting I will compell them all just to increase my income.

My first week at work was very splendid, it doesn't even take me up to 2hours before I started relating with my co-workers and that's because they are very accommodating, I felt like I am the luckiest man on earth
I have my own clothes business, I do not do the job but complete my work on time, as it is our responsibility to see the customer deal with them according to their choice i also have my co-workers and enjoying doing work with them... I feel very happy by starting this work and the person who works. He is doing or doing a job somewhere he feels very happy to work hard...

Well it was a massive step up I wasn’t really settled because I was too happy and working on how to meet my colleagues. It wasn’t a big firm though but it’s adorable. The first week was really tough and I really really tried to be punctual. Great moments.

Honestly my first week will be a serious one, learning and asking questions, it depends the kind of job though if is the type of kobe that I already know my left and right with, I will not bother myself asking too much questions except the one that is necessary.. First week will also be a study week if the environment.

I guess it is the start of a new life for you now, am opportunity to grow and get a life style. I wish you all the best and urge you to put in your best, as it will always come back to bless you. I guess the pay is also worthy, because it sounds like you have waited a long while for this one. Congratulations.

The first week is always a good one. You are still really excited about getting the job and having new experiences with new collegues and new roles. It is during this first week that you get to learn your responsibilities and maybe get trained on how to do them.

That's a good news to hear, I wish you good luck in your new job. It your duty to be very deligent with your work and don't be lazy. You should try and go extra mile in order to make yourself stand out from the rest of the workers in the company. Avoid office politics with other, this can make your chances to ascend the corporate ladder. Set aside a portion of your salary as saving and invest in nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds