Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

Good firstly you making a discipline in your Bussiness rules and regulations in your company employee also take care your company and running good so this is good employee and your rules and regulations principal according dealing with you and other person

Advertisement Placeholder
Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
Ill be talking about my internship instead. I was sort of cautious and carefully trying to understand my new environment and what was required of me, it was also kind of exciting to finally experience real life working experience

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?
The first week is not usually an easy one . There are lots of questions asked during this period and the job and role seem demanding during this first week ,but with time , everything will fall in place .the joy normally have no bound ,and the stress is not usually felt with these first week .

Got promoted at work this January and the transition has never been that easy as I expected. I have been keeping calm and hoping my subordinates do what is expected of them in order to achieve the organizational goals. I didn't get carried away with the new role.

I had been teaching locally and the chance to do it abroad was too good to pass up. I asked my boss for a leave of absence but I was turned down. Basically my employer dared me to quit. They thought I would keep my job and give up the teaching opportunity, but I was ready to leave anyway.

it's a bit difficult if you are pushed to work just because you need money, it will be a difficult start and a difficult integration as well, but you will get used over the time, remember that you work just to get a capital to start your own business

My first week as an employee was a very hectic week, probably because I worked in storage department anyways. But it felt odd some days and the last days of my week was memorable.

For me when I got my job the first week was a mixture of a lot of things. I had to get familiar with the office environment and my fellow colleagues and as you will guess I worked extra hard to protect my reputation as stated on my cv.

On my first week that I started my job, it wasn't easy as I wasn't comfortable because I was afraid of making any mistake despite that I perfectly knows what I was doing, another reason that made me uncomfortable was seeing new faces, i mean faces of my colleagues.

It was a nice feel to have yourself worship by other employees. I got a position of head of school, so everyone ranging from the administrative department to teaching and non teaching staff must report and get order from my office. Though it is somehow ecthic but also pleasant.

Am still looking for job seriously, the only job I can say I have now is this online updating am doing this year, and it can not really pay my bills, so I need a good, better job that pays well. We are looking for job, if you have gotten a job you can let us Know about the job if it pays well and there is still vacancy am very interested you can link me

It's a good things to finally get employed after looking for job, but when starting your job it's gonna be a little difficult to adjust to the environment cause you are coming to meet new people there, both the good the bad and the ugly, it's not compulsory you make them all your friends but you can always try to relax and take things slowly and make sure you listen to the rules and regulations of your work place and if any problem arises always inform your senior about it.

I know most people struggle with meeting their new colleagues, but that's the easiest thing for me because I love meeting new people and also like chatting. The issue for me is when I suss out there are people I simply can't stand but would have to be civil with in the name of professionalism. Luckily, that doesn't happen too often.

The first week of my new job, I was anxious, totally new to the people and the environment. And I was skeptical, 'what if I screw up on my first week?' I would ask myself. Thankfully I didn't, my colleagues were friendly and welcoming, this made me integrate faster. All in all, it was thrilling experience.

I try to keep a professional image and observe. I listen attentively and try to be at alert. I try not to be too forward even when I already know it. I make sure I have an extra pen and jotter to jot things I might forget down.

It is a thing of joy to be employed how can a student spent four years in school and after graduation he will spend more than two the three for five years without a job that is downsizing it is not supposed to be so but thank god to those of us I had a working opportunity immediately after school.

My first day at work was wow! Because everyone around was just behaving nice to me, being an introvert all I do in return was to smile back at them, first day at work is always stressfree, the excitement won't let one know what the job entails.

Wow, congrats this shall be my testimony soonest. I know that priceless joy that comes when one is independent, been able to sort out daily needs, the joy of leaving home and coming back late.
I wish you the best and greater opportunities.

Being employed can't stop me from doing my business, the fact that am working with a company or government that will not stop me from my online business but it can only affects the offline business. Being employed can only make me to have more strength to go on with my business and even use that opportunity to make awareness to my fellow workers. And advise my goods convince them to like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds