Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

In fact, there is no way you will venture into business without experiencing difficult clients. Difficult clients are sometimes makes the business stronger to be able to stand any conditions or situations that it found itself.
Lolz, do you believe annoying and difficult people are the one that can make my business to be stronger ? I don't know if that is so but I don't believe in it,to me I just believe that experience and challenges is what I make a business stronger.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not in a business line. But I have worked for a couple of individuals. I did have few difficult employers. There was this employer that I disliked so much that I gave up job.

I cannot handle and I cannot manage a difficult clients in my business, some of them are always so annoying that I always feel like sending them out from my business organisation but I must respect my personality as a business company.I think the best way to handle such people is for you to understand what they want and do it for them that is all, if you cannot do it for them you let them go.
Most times as a businessman and investor you sometime have a stubborn client but you must be able to manage your client and make them get the required satisfaction because that is your Optimus priority.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
It is all about understanding them and also being able to control them whenever they come for business. However, if their trouble is much , is better to let them go

Lolz, do you believe annoying and difficult people are the one that can make my business to be stronger ? I don't know if that is so but I don't believe in it,to me I just believe that experience and challenges is what I make a business stronger.
When you had experienced a lot of difficult clients in the course of doing your business and handled them perfectly well, it goes a long way in helping you to handle difficult situations you might find your business or yourself.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Haaa....who doesn't have difficult client, handing them is always difficult because they don't usually succumb to your opinion or plea. Its like they controlled a spirit being or something.

Most times as a businessman and investor you sometime have a stubborn client but you must be able to manage your client and make them get the required satisfaction because that is your Optimus priority.
if you believe that as a business individual that I am I must satisfy them to the best I can then there is no problem with that ,but what if they are not paying me enough money that is suitable for the amount of satisfaction they are looking for ?

When you had experienced a lot of difficult clients in the course of doing your business and handled them perfectly well, it goes a long way in helping you to handle difficult situations you might find your business or yourself.
okay I understand I think this is just one of the best advice I've ever seen today,because they are sometimes I have experience of new difficult tasks in my business organisation,and when that present it self next time it will be very easier to do.

I once had a client, who asked me design a flyer for him and his buss would evaluate it. That job was very stressful because they where very selective. I had to change the background color more than three times. I had to change the design alot. I almost felt like giving up, and it eas actually worse for that i was still learning the skills and he was actually my first client.

One of the highlights of an effective business is dealing with clients' protests. Among the clients of a business, a business may experience a couple of clients with unusual and obstinate demeanor. The following thing isn't to pursue such clients away, they may even be the ones that carry more deals to the organization. So to oversee them, one needs to endure them as the truism goes that the client is the best.
Figure out how to pay attention to them at any rate regardless of whether what they are requesting is outlandish

I'm not really into freelancing and other stuffs that involves you to connect with clients online but I would definitely like to in the nearest future.

Yes..... I had encountered loads of them. There was the specific lady I once took care of, nothing I did to intrigued her. I utilized every one of the strategies that I am aware of yet she was excessively difficult. What I did, I discounted her, her cash so I will experience harmony of psyche. That was she quit belittling us yet I'm not thinking twice about it by any means.

It depends on the business you're handling, for those that has store online and offline handles difficult customers or clients that gives them trouble returning goods/items that isn't dented or complaining of their services when it isn't treating them bad.

That is what business is all about. You need to learn how to manage your clients. In business you will meet many clients with different way of thinking and different believe. You need to learn how to talk to them in a good and polite way

You are right but some clients are hell bent in making your life miserable no matter how you try to satisfy them, they will make sure that they make your business not run smoothly either by violence or by litigation on issues that you can settle amicably.

You are right but some clients are hell bent in making your life miserable no matter how you try to satisfy them, they will make sure that they make your business not run smoothly either by violence or by litigation on issues that you can settle amicably.
Lolz, such people are the easiest to handle because if they are coming out violently then it is my duty to call in the police and bring out my lawyer, I cannot take nonsense of anyone trying to destroy my business

Yes, I'll share my experience; I sell kitchen appliances and they have a 1 year warranty, so a customer calls me after a year demanding for his warranty, sounding so rude and confrontational, I simply told him the terms and conditions of the warranty and told him I'll give him a discount off the repairs.
And I ended the call.
If the warrant period only last within the period of one year, and this customer calls after one year as you have said, you don't owe him any refund or repair cost as your deal fufilled the said period

I have heard lots of experiences with difficult customers. At first it was very difficult to deal with them but I later found out that it is better to let them have their say at that particular moment and when delivering the service,I do something that will favour my business and also favour them.

Seriously call center agents are the one's who suffer the most abuse from customers. Even when they are trying so much to help solve the problem with which the customer called, they will get abused on top it and the annoying part is that you can't react.
Everyone sometimes have a difficult clients but it is not easy to manage difficult clients but if you have a difficult to Client t is not a good that you chase them away you bring them and they encouraged them and show them the way your business is.

A difficult client is one that place more demand on the customers. He is one that actually puts you in your toes. A difficult client is a blessing in disguise. He seeks out things that normally one will not put his mind towards or think of. There is no difficult client that cannot be won over, you need to know what he wants and ways to improve your business.
I wouldn't want to deal with a difficult client in my line of business ever because they can be so annoying in the fact that you wouldn't want to lose them because they are client that brings in income into the business but you will try to always satisfy them but they will still keep proving difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds