Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

Advertisement Placeholder
Am actually certainly not a company character currently as well as I do not have actually any type of problem to to finish with challenging customer that's why if I wish to enter into any type of kind of company i will certainly organize my company in a manner that regardless of exactly how challenging a customer may be it will certainly certainly not impact me by any means, I'll simply provide their method as well as proceed

When I use to teach, some students are just too difficult to handle, but I just try to understand the concept of individual differences which act as a guiding factor.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Yes, i have a client who demanded I delivered my brood stock to her every Friday upon harvesting. It was difficult trying to change her mind about the delivery since I didn't get a dispatch rider as at then. Then when I succeeded in getting her demand delivered, she didn't pay. She said the dispatcher arrived late and ruined her chance of doing what she wanted to do with the brood stock.
She keeps giving silly excuses every now and then for her late payments. I am still thinking of the best way to handle her.

Yes I have had difficult client in my farm business client that feel they know all and infact they act like they finance your business and if you don't know the owner of the business you think it's them bit they are the easiest to handle all you do is watch them rant and do what is best for you if not they are ready to ruin your business.

I have had difficulties with some clients that are always not satisfied with the work that you have done but then I take that as part of business and you should encounter such kind of people every now and then

Yes there are different difficult clients that people have to deal with but patience is there key word, just keep them on a listern ears and act like they are right.

Am not a business personality now and I don't have any issue to to do with difficult client that is why if I want to go into any type of business i will arrange my business in a way that no matter how difficult a client might be it will not affect me in any way, I'll just give them their way and move on
Same here I have never had a business before. But I believe no matter the business there are clients that are so important you wouldn't want to lose, what if this is the difficult client

Difficult clients are found everywhere, I've had them on different occasions. I had one that made my product look so inferior when he met it and started telling me how he bought his own from The United States.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Yes.
I have had to deal with a client who did not complete payment for the supplies i made to him on time.
It developed a riff between the two of us, and at some i stopped supplying him my products even after finally paying up his debt.

There'sy no doubt of it that a company we have a staff without strong hearted fellow that is sturborn in doing is work and following the rules

I have never owned a personal business, I've never experienced bad client.but in my daily activities I have experienced many things from different people both good and bad.

I have a particular client among my customers that's very demanding and always complaing no matter how you try to satisfy here , she's always demanding for more , the only thing i do is that i try my best to satisfy her everytime.

Yes I have had some encounters with clients who can be very difficult to please or work with. Most of them find faults in your products or services or tend to make offers that are unreasonably too low.

No matter what you will Always experience difficult clients and troublesome at the same time, one has to be patience, understanding, listening and pay attention

I have a difficult client when I see working on a freelancer as a seller. I was reading that link building service in the marketplace. I have a particular client always ask for review more than 10 times and you need to do it to retain your ratings in the marketplace.

Yes I have had difficult client in my farm business client that feel they know all and infact they act like they finance your business and if you don't know the owner of the business you think it's them bit they are the easiest to handle all you do is watch them rant and do what is best for you if not they are ready to ruin your business.
Theres no succesful business that does not in one way or the other have their own difficulties , and difficult client I believe normally helps a business to moves because their complains makes us stronger.

I once had a very difficult client. I was commissioned to rewrite blog posts, the client made me do it multiple times and I felt like I wasted my time. I never worked with the client again.

Lol. That's serious. Everyone will at least experience this in life at a point in time
Business people dealing with tough clients, Manager dealing with tough workers and a lots more

I once had a very difficult client. I was commissioned to rewrite blog posts, the client made me do it multiple times and I felt like I wasted my time. I never worked with the client again.
when you are writing things like this you really have to be very careful and ask every details concerning what he or she told you to write, you have to make sure you understand before making an attempt to start,if not this way it will always end in disagree and time wastage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds