Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

There is no way you will run a business without having difficult clients at points in your business dealings. When you encounter such client all you need as a business owner is patient and tolerance towards their reactions when they prove so difficult.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
In many cases, when a was working in a micro financial institution, so will embarrass and insult you, because one reason or the other best known to them.

Yes I have had a troubling experience with a very difficult client. I will just say that the client had a problem with processing information, I talked and talked until I got tired of talking. It is not easy at all.

Yeah i have once had a difficult client ,when i was working in a barbing saloon there is this client that is always disturbing my work and others , i had to stop answering him

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
The core work of a business owner or a manager is to be able to have a good customer relationship and handle a difficult customer because customers can be difficult and violent sometimes.

There is no way one won't come across a stubborn client. That's the reason why one must learn how to manage people. Ability to deal with people of different character makes us a good business man.

If you are a recharge card deàler you will know how important it is not to encounter a worrisome client, imagine dialing a recharge card voucher and bad network interfere,an understanding customer will know but a worrisome customer will create issues claiming you used the voucher.

Managing this kind of client isn't easy and sometimes it is difficult to meet up to their demand I have witnessed some managers who always have problems with this kind of client because even if you tried to please them you may be offending them so you only let them do their choice.

Having worked in so many businesses for so many years, I have encountered difficult clients that makes me thought that I wasn't doing the right business, I almost stopped the business at some points because of this reason but the passion I have for it made me to continue.

I once had a client that would refuse to pay for the services which I did render to him, luckily I has a clause in the deal that allowed ME to contact his bank and that was how it was settled.

Am not a business person so I never experience such thing before, so having such difficult in clients in your business there are ways you can deal with such ones.

I'm not into any business for now but I have a strategic plan on how to handle my client any time I start my business that will not generate a big issue.

I remember working at a battery shop and there came a client who looked angry and my intution said to me that he is a kind of "difficult client". Luckily, the product he was demanding was not in the stock at that time and went away. I would always avoid difficult clients at all cost.

I once had a client that would refuse to pay for the services which I did render to him, luckily I has a clause in the deal that allowed ME to contact his bank and that was how it was settled.
You are very smart in your dealings with the client. Some client will just make life so miserable for a business owner if the business owner is not a smart and intelligent person. I painstakingly study my clients in order to know how to deal with them because each clients shows different traits and attitudes.

Lolz,I have experience of them many times in the offline work I have been doing and sometimes most of them are always annoying because they are not always satisfied with the services you provide for them, in all the same the customers are all welcome.

Lolz,I have experience of them many times in the offline work I have been doing and sometimes most of them are always annoying because they are not always satisfied with the services you provide for them, in all the same the customers are all welcome.
In fact, there is no way you will venture into business without experiencing difficult clients. Difficult clients are sometimes makes the business stronger to be able to stand any conditions or situations that it found itself.

In this world , we have different kind of people , we have the good people , the bad and the ugly but we need to handle everybody with care , stubborn clients are difficult to handle but we need to also treat them like normal customer with extra care.

I recently started so I do not have met a difficult client yet.But I can share an experience from my friend.And when this client called him he simply ended up the call because he did not need him

Once I'm awhile there are clients like that who prove too difficult sometimes, it's important to give them space to make their complaints but at the same.time.not feel intimidated

I cannot handle and I cannot manage a difficult clients in my business, some of them are always so annoying that I always feel like sending them out from my business organisation but I must respect my personality as a business company.I think the best way to handle such people is for you to understand what they want and do it for them that is all, if you cannot do it for them you let them go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds