Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

Yeah so many,these clients fail to understand that I work for their own good,for instance I and my sister onced worked at a customer care center,most time we receive insults alot when we try to explain to them for some errors,we even beg them for the help we are going to render to them

Advertisement Placeholder
From time in memorial, man has made to come across stubborn and cool person. So, in business, there will be a time when you come across cool person and also time to come across stubborn clients, when you come across them, you just have to deal with them softly, so that you would loose them. You also need patience and pasevierance to deal with stubborn client.

There are still some stupid call service agents. Just pray that you will not be so unfortunate to get your call picked by such useless staff who do not care about the image of the company's business with how the staff talk to customers.

When attended by such rude staff, I believe that you can report them and get them punished by the company. I don't think any company will feel comfortable employing any rude person as a customer service agent since they understand that customer is always the king.

When attended by such rude staff, I believe that you can report them and get them punished by the company. I don't think any company will feel comfortable employing any rude person as a customer service agent since they understand that customer is always the king.
Most of the time, it takes a very long process to have them being sanctioned by the company. What will it even gain me? It would practically just waste my precious time that I don't have. I simply ignore such staff.

I have hard difficulty client like 3 of them, one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his dept.

Difficult customers are always very hard to handle and manage once they get angry. Most times you have to play the victim card and accept to apologize for them to actually accept. Even when they are wrong they still try to claim being right and stand on points that doesn’t really prove whatever they are saying. I have been with few of them and I know how much they can increase one’s Blood pressure with troubles.

You know as a business person from my little experience I've come across so many clients but their some times where i come across difficult client like one I had two months ago she came to the company to lodge a complaint but instead of her to go to the customer care services she insisted on seeing the boss after hours of persuasion this lady didn't agree and she left angrily
Everyone was shocked including the boss when we narrated the story for him

You feel like your interview is going well. You've made a good first impression- and you're sure you'll land the job. But then the interviewer throws out a question like- 'Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this.

When dealing with such clients, a lot of time and patience is needed. This is because, the client has nothing at stake while as a business owner, there is a lot to lose.

It is appropriate to apologize to others. If you can take a breath and just pause and think about a series of deliberate actions, you can be able to slow down the situation and defuse it until it gets out of control. The secret to success is to consider where the consumer is coming from. Instead of seeing this situation as a personal lash out, see the wider context of how much you're interacting with a client whose expectations have not been met.

You feel like your interview is going well. You've made a good first impression- and you're sure you'll land the job. But then the interviewer throws out a question like- 'Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this.
Haha, it's a very common question that comes up in every interview session. The reason for it is that they would like to know if you are capable of handling a crises situation with a client should such happen while you are on duty.

Yeah no doubt sometimes you meet a clint which is to much difficult.
I work on a shop every day I meet such a type of clint but I have some solution of this type of clint. Firstly don't deal to much mean don't give time to much just say If you want buy then by otherwise thank you.

You are right. Even if they are stressful, they should be calmed down or approached properly so that everything between the client and service provider. It really takes a long time to be patient in such a situation, if you need to extend, extend more, because the bottomline, it is still a client, they need to be given a good service, do everything to convince them.

Client is a customer or buyer of a goods or service.
It may very difficult at times tio deal with a stubborn client , but you have to make them calms down, because customer is always right, you don't need to be fight with them. When client is angry with you, you have to know how you will make him/her smile to you.

Yeah no doubt sometimes you meet a clint which is to much difficult.
I work on a shop every day I meet such a type of clint but I have some solution of this type of clint. Firstly don't deal to much mean don't give time to much just say If you want buy then by otherwise thank you.
Haha, you are very funny by treating the customer in such manner. You will eventually end up losing the customers as that may be the last purchase he or she makes in your shop because you are the top harsh with your response to the customer.

there is no how i wouldn't have met a difficult client because they are everywhere and it is hard to do without them but the only thing that can be done is to try talking to them and also making them see reasons why some things should not be and why your decisions are to be respected

there is no how i wouldn't have met a difficult client because they are everywhere and it is hard to do without them but the only thing that can be done is to try talking to them and also making them see reasons why some things should not be and why your decisions are to be respected
It's what's associated with all manner of business. Customers are different from one another on a multi level scale, so it tend to differ from one customer to another in terms of how they behave and act in their process of buying from any business. If you get the rude one, just be calm.

most client can be very difficult to handle,especially when they have other alternative to fall back to.Some will delibrately want you to reduce your price to the extent that you might even run into loss,telling you that others are selling at same rate,were as it is false,so that they can force the other seller to sell at a particular price if you give to them at the price they asked for.

Yea i have once,again a difficult client or wasn't easy because the client are not ready to listen to your opinion and others i think

Your interview seems to be going well. You've made a strong first impression and are confident that you'll be hired. The interviewer then asks a question such as, 'Clients can be challenging.' 'Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone like this.' This is one of the most common behavioural interview questions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds