Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.

as long as you work with people, you have to be patient. not all people / clients are ok. Of course you will find worse or more aggressive people, but you have to know how to thank them. but yes, I also had clients with whom I had difficulties but in the end it was solved and everyone was satisfied

Advertisement Placeholder
The rules were clear, I had carefully followed the rules but the client continued to ask me to do it again and again. If you are on freelancer site, you will com across these kinds of clients frequently.

Yes oo I have had lots of customers like that but then they are still customers and you have to deal with them respectfully in any way you can

as long as you work with people, you have to be patient. not all people / clients are ok. Of course you will find worse or more aggressive people, but you have to know how to thank them. but yes, I also had clients with whom I had difficulties but in the end it was solved and everyone was satisfied
As long as you keep working in the midst of people , you will always be in a situation where you will in one way or the other work with a difficult client, and like I always says, difficult clients always pushes you to work harder in life.

The rules were clear, I had carefully followed the rules but the client continued to ask me to do it again and again. If you are on freelancer site, you will com across these kinds of clients frequently.
We also have this problem in graphic designing, I once did a logo for someone and she said she needed a purple design, after doing that, she said I should add a face then later she said I should make the top white, it was one change to another.

Almost all kind of retailers or businessmen encounter difficult clients who are just too demanding. I have no problem serving such kind of customer until or unless such kind of customer is blatantly taking advantage.

When I use to teach, some students are just too difficult to handle, but I just try to understand the concept of individual differences which act as a guiding factor.
I once had a difficult client who refused to repay the debt he was owing. I was almost suing him to court for the money he was refusing to pay. Some customers make outrageous demands as if they are entitled.

When a client gets to overbearing the best thing to do is to let them go. I think business owners need to learn that losing one customer isn't going to wreck the business. Yeah I have had to deal with some, even after laying out all the benefit , they still don't see reason. The best thing to do is to let them go.
There are high paying client. What if the overbearing customer is actually your highest paying client, would it be advisable to cut them off or bear with them?

I met one of such clients during my freelance periods on upwork - he kept proving difficult and unsatisfied, nothing I did was pleasing to him. I just left him alone and cancelled all he was trying to do.

I am not a freelancer. Even though I write content for people that might be interested I have never come across difficult client before. I just pray this does not happen to me.

Wow , I believe some of them that does this should be reported just to be on the safer side. Some of them might even threaten to report you for even a simple mistakes too.. this is what I was told.

I am into baking and i have one particular customers that complains am lot but i tried so much in satisfying her and it has paved way for me because she has given me more than ten other customers ,

next thing is not to chase such customers away, they might even be the ones that bring more sales to the company.
So in order to manage them, one has to put up with them as the saying goes that customer is king.
Find a way to listen to them at least even if what they are asking for is unreasonable
one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his dept.

You feel so much tension from difficult clients, but we need to practice patience so we don't lose our cool. I've never actually had a challenging client to work with, but I vow to remain calm in the event that one does.

You feel so much tension from difficult clients, but we need to practice patience so we don't lose our cool. I've never actually had a challenging client to work with, but I vow to remain calm in the event that one does.
There are times when you will feel frustrated and get tired from everything when you are being handled by a difficult client , but difficult clients also have their own advantages they push you to work harder and be the best .

For sure I have had a difficult and principle client who happens to an Indian,he's very rude and doesn't speak English the way I could comprehend and he doesn't come online regularly.

I have had clients that always wants to be disturbing you at all times. I usually do not condone this type of activities and as such I always fire them whenever i have the opportunity.

I have worked with some Indian people before at the iron and steel , though his english is not so good but he has a heart of gold because he takes every workers as his family .
For sure I have had a difficult and principle client who happens to an Indian,he's very rude and doesn't speak English the way I could comprehend and he doesn't come online regularly.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
I have had different difficult client who never get satisfied with your services but I just had to cope with them because they are my clients and I cannot send away

I met one of such clients during my freelance periods on upwork - he kept proving difficult and unsatisfied, nothing I did was pleasing to him. I just left him alone and cancelled all he was trying to do.
Working as a freelancer , you need to be smart and also have patience because there are some client that will try to frustrate your life , all you need to do is be calm and when you realise that working with them is not worth it , you just let them be .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds