Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.

Seriously, I find it very easy to deal with such annoying and difficult customers because it's something that happens every day and I'm very used to it right now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously, I find it very easy to deal with such annoying and difficult customers because it's something that happens every day and I'm very used to it right now.
When you say you "find it easy to deal with such types of clients because it's something that happens everyday" are you saying you're ignoring them or how are you dealing with them really?

I have had difficult clients on a number of occasions. One even made me do a job multiple times, but ended up not using the end product in the end.
[automerge]1627050770[/automerge]
I am not in a business line. But I have worked for a couple of individuals. I did have few difficult employers. There was this employer that I disliked so much that I gave up job.
Yeah I have been in this position a couple of times. It takes a lot of patience to deal with such individuals. And also you can just let them go, because you are aiming to build Customer relationship.

Sure. There are clients you pray they should always come your way why they are some like nightmares. No matter how you try to please them they are not satisfied

I have heard lots of experiences with difficult customers. At first it was very difficult to deal with them but I later found out that it is better to let them have their say at that particular moment and when delivering the service,I do something that will favour my business and also favour them.
Letting customers to have their ways at all time is not really healthy for a business, at some point, they will starts to abuse the privileges that you give them. Some customers needs to be put in order before the go out of control.

One of the features of a successful business is handling customers' objection. Amongst the customers of a business, a business might encounter one or two customers with strange and stubborn attitude. The next thing is not to chase such customers away, they might even be the ones that bring more sales to the company.
So in order to manage them, one has to put up with them as the saying goes that customer is king.
Find a way to listen to them at least even if what they are asking for is unreasonable
Maybe this truck might work, maybe they might not work, who knows if that might change the attitude of these type of troublesome clients or customers. But it won't be an easy thing to do

Letting customers to have their ways at all time is not really healthy for a business, at some point, they will starts to abuse the privileges that you give them. Some customers needs to be put in order before the go out of control.
There should be a certain line drawn between the customer and the owner. Sometimes the customer should be given preference, but if they are crossing the line then the owner should take appropriate action.

Seriously call center agents are the one's who suffer the most abuse from customers. Even when they are trying so much to help solve the problem with which the customer called, they will get abused on top it and the annoying part is that you can't react.
I can see that most times some clients may be very very difficult and strong headache and sometimes they may want to frustrate you but as a business owner who knows how to manage customers behaviour you will know the best way to treat such customer.

One of the features of a successful business is handling customers' objection. Amongst the customers of a business, a business might encounter one or two customers with strange and stubborn attitude. The next thing is not to chase such customers away, they might even be the ones that bring more sales to the company.
So in order to manage them, one has to put up with them as the saying goes that customer is king.
Find a way to listen to them at least even if what they are asking for is unreasonable
In the business that have worked I have had and instance where a customer came to the shop and I was the only one in the shop and the customer ask for an item that we do not have an apple likely to the customer that the item is not available and the customer cleared up and started shouting at me that why would we not have such an item and I started explaining to the customer the reason why we did not have it and I told the customer that the item will be on its way by next week hopefully but this customer started shouting and screaming and what I did next what's to go to another organisation to purchase the item and give to this customer.
I did this because I want to satisfy this customer no matter what and I know that the customer is a customer that is very difficult to handle and what I did that because I'm I still came back my business despite the issues we had some time ago.

I can see that most times some clients may be very very difficult and strong headache and sometimes they may want to frustrate you but as a business owner who knows how to manage customers behaviour you will know the best way to treat such customer.

It's why they always stress the importance of customer service education because it's definitely going to be very beneficial for you in knowing how you can treat your customers.

I haven't really been involved in freelancing but I have seen people who have had some problems which the kind of people they work for which is called clients.

Thats why as a call centre agents..you must have been thought that clients are always right..so whatsoever the insult might be from the customer.. You must always act professional

Thats why as a call centre agents..you must have been thought that clients are always right..so whatsoever the insult might be from the customer.. You must always act professional
True but it should have limitations. When a customers is over demanding and as the same time lacks sense of humour , you just have to let such customer go

My style of handling such a difficult client is to dance to their tone. Do not try correct them because they are extremely difficult to handle and doing so might make them not to come back. Just say yes to every statements they make

My style of handling such a difficult client is to dance to their tone. Do not try correct them because they are extremely difficult to handle and doing so might make them not to come back. Just say yes to every statements they make
That is a very tricky handling. If the client is demanding and you dance so their tone, you might be in trouble. you nust also remember to draw a line, customer should not carried you away as you may face loss for any such deal.

So numerous to mention, I had a client I was working for. I've done 3 different jobs for him yet he has always been like that...you know after him quotation he will start cutting down things and the result of the work he will start blaming me and each time I'll tell him that he is the cause he'll start threatening me not to give me the job next time. In brief he is the one.

Dealing with a difficult client is so hard. You will be doing your best work but they seem not to be satisfied with it. I have never dealt with such a difficult client but I think I might if I get into freelancing. I think skills on how to deal with clients is best learnt before working with them.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
I love clients a lot that I would never want to lose any of them no matter how difficult they might prove to be because I know that all kinds have a lot that they are bringing to the table so they should be well treasured and respected.

yes that's true ,among your client there must be a one that is stubborn not only stubborn but very difficult to handle ,but i think the only way we can take care of them is by giving them the best they need that's all,you have tried your own path

Lol who doesn't. It's part of life there must be someone that'll give you tough time. You just try and handle them with patience, especially if they bring more money in

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds