Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

Everyone has a difficult client or clients over the years. From my work I had a few. But none of them are really worth talking about.

My worst was one who I made a site for, he hated it and gave me a poor review, but then used my designs anyway.

Advertisement Placeholder
What I have learnt to do with difficult clients is to not ever argue with them. I allow them to rant out their frustrations. The greatest mistake you would make with such a client or customer is trying to offer an explanation at the heat of the moment.

Well, if you have a lot of clients, of course there will be problematic ones. Once I sent the link where to pay and I asked them to send proof, and they started to send fake ones and started creating weird excuses, I immediately blocked them. I had a few problematic clients, but I didn't really take it seriously because there will always be people who only want problems.

Currently, I have a difficult client. These set of people act as if they're not from this planet at all. They practically turn a deaf ear to the price of your product. They can price the hell out of the product. All I do to such client is to increase the price of the product so they'll end up bargaining for the original price, then out of the goodness of my heart, I'll just give a little discount so they keep coming back.

Difficult client are everywhere around us and we meet them on daily basis , take for example a customer that always try to beat the price of your product down beyond limit , and most of the time make you angry .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds