Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

I have a very difficult client which there is nothing you can do or give him that will satisfy him he will make choices over and over again,even when am trying to make him happy, he will see reverse me to the first point where we started.

Advertisement Placeholder
When your interviewer says- "Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this-" start your answer by describing the Situation or Task. Be specific about this; you don't want to give a general answer. Provide enough details to let the interviewer really visualize what was going on.

Yes, especially the stubborn ones who are hard to convince or please. They are important to ones business, once on a while we need a spark on our business and such clients can do exactly that. Because after transacting with them, you will be forced to create a change here and there to avoid future reoccurrence.

Of course yes! I experience and encounter them daily. Customers are very different and vary in attitude and behaviors. Difficult clients think they know a lot. Infact they think they know too much and more than you who's rending the service. They get to the annoying stage when they tell you what to do and argue with anything and everything you tell them or do.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Yes I have experienced having difficult client and it wasn't easy, but what matters is how you handle your client because it's not easy to get people to patronize you, you having the mind to tolerate difficult clients is always the key

These species of client are everywhere. No matter how nice and understanding you are to them, they always want to leave you in a bad or bitter mood. I recently had one and I couldn't hold my patience any longer. I politely told her I would appreciate if she can be a little kind in her words to me, and show some respect. The next statement she uttered began with "please".

I feel
There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.

All business owners should be able to testify that they had in one time faced a one or two difficult clients. As an entrepreneur, plans to face difficult clients and customers should have been from the onset

I have a very difficult client which there is nothing you can do or give him that will satisfy him he will make choices over and over again,even when am trying to make him happy, he will see reverse me to the first point where we I don't agrrev

I have a very difficult client which there is nothing you can do or give him that will satisfy him he will make choices over and over again,even when am trying to make him happy, he will see reverse me to the first point where we started.
I disagree with you I don't think you can give your bet to a client that takes it upon it's self to frustrate your good work. If I meet a difficult client once that will be the end of our relationship, I won't do any work for him or her again.

1. First and foremost, listen. ...
  2. Build rapport through empathy. ...
  3. Lower your voice. ...
  4. Respond as if all your customers are watching. ...
  5. Know when to give in. ...
  6. Stay calm. ...
  7. Don't take it personally. ...
  8. Remember that you're interacting with a human

Choose your words carefully. Be very specific, use measurables. Acknowledge, but don't agree. Pin down the outcome. Use visual reminders and document it. Recognize a real personality conflict.

Yes, you are right. Some customers are far from normal and saying normal is me being even nice. I have had many unpleasant experiences with people like that but you just have to be calm in the face of provocation. With that, many came back to apologize.

Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this-" start your answer by describing the Situation or Task. Be specific about this; you don't want to give a general answer. Provide enough details to let the interviewer really visualize what was going on.

I have hard difficulty client like 3 of them, one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his dept.

Seriously call center agents are the one's who suffer the most abuse from customers. Even when they are trying so much to help solve the problem with which the customer called, they will get abused on top it and the annoying part is that you can't react.

Call center agents are always trained in the best possible way to stay calm no matter how the client reacts in any possible situation. This is very key to the success of the company that they represent. Any staff that works in the customer care section that goes against this is always penalized.

If a customer gets overwhelmed, it's better to let him go. I think business owners must be made aware that the loss of one client won't ruin the company. Yeah I had to deal with others, they really don't see justification even though they set out all the benefits. It's best to let go of them.

1. Choose your words carefully. ...
  2. Add FroMLE to the end of ignorant statements. ...
  3. Be very specific, use measurables. ...
  4. Acknowledge, but don't agree. ...
  5. Pin down the outcome. ...
  6. Use visual reminders and document it. ...
  7. Recognize a real personality conflict. ...
  8. Fire them.
[automerge]1612699064[/automerge]
  1. Choose your words carefully. ...
  2. Add FroMLE to the end of ignorant statements. ...
  3. Be very specific, use measurables. ...
  4. Acknowledge, but don't agree. ...
  5. Pin down the outcome. ...
  6. Use visual reminders and document it. ...
  7. Recognize a real personality conflict. ...
  8. Fire them.

All business owners have one or two Difficult client or customers they handle in their business. I also have some in my business and our troubles always arise when it comes to price negotiation and the best way I handle them is to give them the price they won't be able to see any where else. That is to say I have pleased them enough

I've had cause to relate with difficult clients in my business sojourn.Since I knew from onset customers satisfaction is the reason we are in business,I don't let their excesses get on my nerves to the extent of reacting negatively.

You feel like your interview is going well. You've made a good first impression- and you're sure you'll land the job. But then the interviewer throws out a question like- 'Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this. ' This is one example of typical behavioral interview questions- and these can be tough to answer because they require more than just knowledge; they require experience. Interviewers may ask these questions to get a true feel for your personality and to discover if the way you handle situations is in line with the company's values and goals. When your interviewer asks the above question- he or she is really trying to find out if you can maintain your composure when you're under attack.

There are many of hard or tough clients and customers come to different companies or shops. So it is not a normal thing having such clients but it is too difficult to persuade them or convince them. So a lot of people want to avoid them

Infact, the difficult client is very difficult to manage, When I was working in an hospital as a front desk officer, there was a day that one client came and attended to him as I suppose to the next he was shouting at him. I was even pleading to him because customers are always right the next management suspended me. Infact, before I finished the suspension, I tender my resignation letter because I looked at it as a cheating because I didn't do something wrong to the client. I was begged not to resign but I decided not to work again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds