Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

Describe a Situation When You Had to Handle a Difficult Client ... Have you ever participated in any volunteer programs? What about

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
I work in IT industry, there we get to interact with different clients varying from the nice ones to the not-so-types. We have this person, who always points the wrong in what we do and not in a nice way. It was kind of hard to deal with these types of clients, but , hey, you get use to it.

Like the biblical record has it out of every 12 there must be a Judas so also his business there are people who convinced him is a difficult thing to do you cannot convince them easily it will take a lot of time before you are able to convince them what does at the Dynamics of the business you don't expect everybody to walk into your shop and be nice to you the other also some who are rude and that is why business men have programmed their mind in any have to do with those old ones

There is no lie about difficult clients. My boss once dealt with difficult clients, She happens to be a very dictative woman, she will always want to be involved in the activities of the business, sometimes she dictate want she want. But with time my gave her conditions and everything was corrected.

Call center agents are always trained in the best possible way to stay calm no matter how the client reacts in any possible situation. This is very key to the success of the company that they represent. Any staff that works in the customer care section that goes against this is always penalized.
There are still some stupid call service agents. Just pray that you will not be so unfortunate to get your call picked by such useless staff who do not care about the image of the company's business with how the staff talk to customers.

We can't rule out having client that can't control their tempers and that are having psychological problems of been temperamental. So we will have to be very patient with them. And handle their needs as a priority.

Last edited:
Everyone cannot be good to you in all your customers there must be a difficult that will be giving you hedache all the time but if you can come to an agreement in knowing what's he like or not and be more close to him you will sure win his heart.

Yeah, I remember there was this guy that I was supposed to deliver goods for, and the procedure was full payment before delivery and this guy only paid half and kept disturbing to deliver, I had to call his friend to help me talk to him before we could come to a reasoning.

Yea I’ve had a couple of difficult clients and believe me it wasn’t easy transacting with them at all. Some can go all extent to spoil your moods but you try as much as possible to keep it 100 with them.

experiences;i worked with a bet office.a client client came with a betslip saying his predictions were successful,but when i checked,there was an unsuccessful game.this client was ready to fight,and unless give him the amount,he is going to break our computers.

When I have an especially worked up customer, I kill them with kindness! It works nearly every time. I am still trying to understand that senero but if ever you find yourself in that situation just give such a client or customer the kindness he or she has never be given before.

I have hard a difficult client when I was selling yoga product, this client made me to transport far to bring product for her, and when I got there she said that is not how it was on the picture she saw, and I tried convincing her she refused, I left and she called me back after three days to come again.. I was pushed up.

Find a way to listen to them at least even if what they are asking for is unreasonable. There is no difficult client that cannot be won over, you need to know what he wants and ways to improve your business. The fact is that what we need will always surpass our income, therefore, we need to to forgo some items for us to have effective saving.

I have a met a lot and I handle them perfectly by doing the following
1.I always maintain my cool.
2. Patient is key.
3. Agree to what ever they say whether good or bad.
4. Try and connect with them emotionally.
5. Pray to the maker to give you wisdom to handle such client.

Handling a difficult clients involves patience and wisdom. You just have to keep assuring them that you got them or you are sure the one to render them the best service, even as stubborn as they are one needs to maintain his stand that you are the best because that is what most clients wants to be hearing, assuring them that you are the best

It's one reason why I prefer business that will require that I have lots of interactions with humans, like rearing animals.

I've had to deal with them, however, as a pharmacist. Depending on how rude or out of line you are, and what I can help you with, I will either help or let the customer go

What i do when i get difficult clients ,first of all i calm them down and try to talk things through,i make them feel listened to and i try to apologise on or off my behave.I try to make them see reasons with me to avoid further embarrassment.

I have not really crossed a difficult client. Even though, with difficult people can be very very annoying at some time we need to learn how to handle these people. There are numerous ways you can handle a difficult client. One of them is always be patient and calm when these people has really offended you or proves to be stubborn.

Describe a Situation When You Had to Handle a Difficult Client ... Have you ever participated in any volunteer programs? What about ..

I'm not a business man but with my little knowledge Difficult clients are part of the cost of doing business. Most often, they’re difficult because they’re unhappy with the service you’ve provided. Sometimes, they could simply have a personality that clashes with your company values, or they have expectations that are way out of whack with reality. Sometimes, they are simply a bit too odd.
In dealing with them just stay calm Even if a client is screaming at you down the phone or making a scene in the office, you’ve got to remain cool and collected. If you stoop to their level of hostility, you put your reputation on the line.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds