Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

One of the successful elements of a successful business is having an effective customer service unit. Every business or rather every running business has had their own share of difficult clients. Once a business can successfully handle this type of client such business will thrive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. get this job from my client, been given so many sample for weeks, yet he's not okay for him not until I gave the last one on the second week. My client response to the job was: am going to manage this. Some client can be so difficult to work with

I have hard difficulty client like 3 of them, one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his dept.

Dealing with bad behaviour clients are so difficult for me specially when I started my business of selling clothes and there were small dot.I already told them there there if there is a mistake or something wrong then you can come to me and you can return or exchange but he or she behaves so badly and I was so shocked that how they treat the shopkeeper.

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
I am not a businessman and I have never found a customer who is rude or stubborn to me physically, but on the social media when I try to refer people to get money there are many rude people who behave badly with me I just leave them alone and move forward to the next one.

You don't manage your customers because it is an impossible mission, but you can respect especially those ones that are very rude your respect to them can ultimately make them to have a rethink.
Nobody that does not value being respected everyone needs respect.
Respect your customers work according to their task and choice

have hard difficulty client like 3 of them, one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his debt

Every business owner has one. Might even be your biggest paying client. You just have to manage to pacify their ego and resolve whatever issue that might started the argument between you two. Humans are different after all

a true entrepreneur, is opportunity-oriented. They pursue different opportunities. Usually, they are not linear. Usually they get involved with different businesses in different sectors, and they have the ability to make one business successful in one category, and they would apply the same mindset, the same skill set, the same team, the same system, to make other businesses work.

The difficult client might is a bad experience the line of mine, I could remember when I working for a lawyer, we had I client that wanted to travel out with two that are not her biological children but insist she want to sponsor their trip but along the process, she was denied then after she was now requesting for her money back.

Some client can be cert difficult to do business with. Some come with the mind to rip you of the profit you're meant to make.
Five ways to deal with them.

1. Stay calm (or rant in private)​

2. Listen to their concerns​

3. Deliver a prompt reply​

4. Figure out what the hell happened​

5. Offer a solution​

Yes, I'd share my experience, I sell sneakers and I once had a client who would want me to come his house for deliveries. I went the first time and he was making advances at me. I asked him pay but this guy said he wouldn't pay until I go on a date with him. I just packed my stuff and left. Very scary experience too

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
I used to have one very difficult and not understanding client like that. Anytime he makes order and you were unable to meet up with it as he expected, he will begin to put up tantrums and wouldn't want to know any reason for the delay.

I am teacher by profession and definitely my students are my clients. It is the toughest to handle primary level students because this age is of non understanding soon. So I alwsys treat with them in a humble manner and with love and patience.
Handling Primary school children is tough. The job is very stressful coupled with the fact that the teacher is expected to handle all subjects offered to the pupils. They need love and patience especially when the get to our nerves. I salute all teachers out there.

I have had so many experiences from difficult client, they will never listen to what you have to say ,they only keep complaining and nagging but since it's my business and as the saying goes; customers are always right, I tried convincing them and make them calm down and give them what they really want, it was a really bad experience.

With difficult clients, the best way to deal with them is wisely, not on his level. Wise answers and the right words can lower the level of difficulty that can occur with anyone. You must lower your voice, stay calm, speak with humility and at that rate the determined person will lower the level of difficulty.

When your interviewer says- "Clients can be difficult. Describe a situation when you had to handle someone like this-" start your answer by describing the Situation or Task. Be specific about this; you don't want to give a general answer. Provide enough details to let the interviewer really visualize what was going on. After you set up the situation- tell the interviewer about the Action you took. This isn't the time to applaud your teammate or your supervisor. Keep the focus on what you did to help resolve the situation. Finally- explain the Result.

I have one of those kind but she is not that difficult just we always have problem concerning price agreement. I thought of how to deal with her and I resolved to inflating Price for her. By the time she beat the price down she will by at the normal price.

Choose your words carefully. ...
Add FroMLE to the end of ignorant statements. ...
Be very specific, use measurables. ...
Acknowledge, but don't agree. ...
Pin down the outcome. ...
Use visual reminders and document it. ...
Recognize a real personality conflict. ...
Fire them.

The probability of having a client who will always prove stubborn or difficult for every business is on the normal of high side, every client or customer can't be easy to deal with. I remember having a client who will always want me to do pay after service for him despite knowing the I accept payment before delivery. But I just took him for who he is and we're still cool till today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds