Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a difficult client?

I have encountered several clients that I can consider difficult to negotiate with. One is an extreme haggler with the price that would not order if we do not give in to his requested discount. Another client is so difficult when it comes to collection of payment. The first one is easy to handle because all we do is to ignore that client and when he calls to order our response would be a fixed price. That way he cannot haggle with the price anymore. The one with delayed payments all the time is one hard nut to crack. But since the orders are by bulk so we had to just wait when that client will pay their orders.

Advertisement Placeholder
Stubborn customers are everywhere and you must always encounter them. Do you keep chasing them away? NO....just use wisdom with them in order not to fall your business because those ones are good in denting people's reputation.

Difficult clients cause you so much stress, on the other hand we need to stay patient so we don't lose our cool. I've never really had a difficult client to deal with but i promise myself to calm down when such situations arises

There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Managing a stubborn client can be very funny and difficult sometimes when they tend to remove breath from your mouth by complaining about a job you did well. Before they pay you, you would have to persuade them gently so as not to offend them. There is this customer I have who I have done a lot of works for in the past, I mean I'm a fashion designer, whenever he is coming to my shop, he comes with his measuring tape to check everything I have done properly after which he starts complaining about the style he chose by himself.
[automerge]1612348745[/automerge]
There's no doubt, that among your numerous number of clients, there will be one who is very stubborn and difficult. Handling them can be difficult, even though they are trouble itself. How do you manage them without offending them. Preferably share your experience with a difficult client.
Managing a stubborn client can be very funny and difficult sometimes when they tend to remove breath from your mouth by complaining about a job you did well. Before they pay you, you would have to persuade them gently so as not to offend them. There is this customer I have who I have done a lot of works for in the past, I mean I'm a fashion designer, whenever he is coming to my shop, he comes with his measuring tape to check everything I have done properly after which he starts complaining about the style he chose by himself.

As for me difficult is just an understatement to me because I have a client that's very more than difficult but this same client is just the best among all my clients because he buys much more than anybody till this moment and hoping soon that he's going to change lol 😁😆

There was a time I had a customer like that and she was so difficult, I almost fought her but I had to control myself for the sake of my business reputation. She asked for my services and we had an agreement only for her to go back on her words, it was really annoying but I learnt my lesson.

I have an encounter with most of them sometimes but not all the time and if I know that a person is a difficult client I'll just make sure I do everything and send the person eway because I don't need trouble in someone's business that I am working for. They are always difficult to satisfy
[automerge]1612350661[/automerge]
I have an encounter with most of them sometimes but not all the time and if I know that a person is a difficult client I'll just make sure I do everything and send the person eway because I don't need trouble in someone's business that I am working for. They are always difficult to satisfy

I had a difficult customer one time. Sometimes coping with some customer is really a heck of load. A customer had spat on my face before. But I have to keep it cool because they say customers are always right. As entrepreneur you need to device a mean of dealing with your customer

I do not have any of them and I do not pray to get one because most of them are always very difficult to satisfy, they are also ready to cause trouble in case of any misunderstanding between an organisation that is why a lot of people do try to avoid them all the time.

have hard difficulty client like 3 of them, one of my major problems is the client that patronize me well but he is rude and but in credit every month end, then pay half or full or nothing at all at the end of the next month... We hard to call him 7 days to the end of the month to beg him to reserve some money for his dept.

In my current position I am faced with challenging clients on a daily basis. I seem to always come to a good resolution by using my gift of gab. I ask questions and actively listen. A recent example would be when a very unhappy customer called in, wanting to speak with the manager. Our manager was away, and I was the only employee around. By listening and accepting responsibility for the company's actions, I was able to calm her down. We came to a solution that was great for everyone, and I was sure to follow up with her actively.

Am not a business personality now and I don't have any issue to to do with difficult client that is why if I want to go into any type of business i will arrange my business in a way that no matter how difficult a client might be it will not affect me in any way, I'll just give them their way and move on

When it comes to managing clients, I have met a lot of people who are so egocentric and would want to be treated like some important people and some do not want to pay on time. The best way I have managed this people is to place restrictions on them example one year some people refused to pay estate security fees and I asked the security not to open the gate for any of them so if they come, they would open the gate themselves and close it back themselves and with time it paid off.

Its been 3 years since i met someone who wanted me to teach him Pubg mobile.
It was really difficult as he did not know how to take the shot or how to run. He was a noob and i had to teach him accordingly. It was tough but i coped with it , you just need patience with that type of annoying person.

Yes, some clients can be very difficult, some have very bad character and they can mess up your day, you have to be very patient as a business owner for you to handle a difficult client.

Ways to Deal With a Difficult Client are Choose your words carefully. Be very specific, use measurables. Acknowledge, but don't agree. Pin down the outcome. Use visual reminders and document it. Recognize a real personality conflict.

When you’re interviewing for a customer service position it’s likely that you will be asked questions about dealing with difficult customers. Customer service representatives have a diverse job that requires them to possess a couple of important skills to be able to deal with different types of customers, including difficult ones. For employers, it’s important to have the right people in the customer service departments.

I have not really gotten any, but I have seen one, it's not really funny. This woman was very difficult that there was nothing done to please her that suffice. She was so intractable and can't be pleased, but the company dealing with her really knew how to handle her.

I am teacher by profession and definitely my students are my clients. It is the toughest to handle primary level students because this age is of non understanding soon. So I alwsys treat with them in a humble manner and with love and patience.

Yes I have once had a difficult client. Sometimes back in October 2020 I took up a sewing gig online for a client and believe me I wish I never collected that gig from her. The lady kept on changing styles from the previously selected ones she sent to me. I really didn't know if her idea was to see like 8 different styles on one dress. I ended up using 2weeks for the dress instead of at most 4 days

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds