Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

Trendri has improved a lot and now they are also offering good pay rates to their members. I use Trendri regularly along with Bizdustry to make high-quality posts and make money. I am active on both the sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Trendri has improved a lot and now they are also offering good pay rates to their members. I use Trendri regularly along with Bizdustry to make high-quality posts and make money. I am active on both the sites.

yes, but now there is a limit on trends ... 15 topics and 10 posts once every 20 hours. :) if it were unlimited, it would be the best forum.

yes, but now there is a limit on trends ... 15 topics and 10 posts once every 20 hours. :) if it were unlimited, it would be the best forum.
Trendri.com is working perfectly fine right now but the only problem is that there's a limit to everything in life, so the post has been reduced to fifteen topics and 10post everyday.

Even though I am not working with the above platform at the moment, but I must say that it is rather unfortunate that this has happened even when it has been confirmed that the owner is an honest person.

Trendri.com is working perfectly fine right now but the only problem is that there's a limit to everything in life, so the post has been reduced to fifteen topics and 10post everyday.
Sounds nice, it's better than notting. How do I start earning on the site? I have an account but I guess have not been verified. Who do I need to contact for my account verification?

The limits there can be so discouraging. You don't earn as high as you would in other forums. Also, they require you to post really long posts in order to earn well. That has made me not to work in that forum anymore.

It is still possible to make a lots of money despite the limitations. Trendri is one of the best forums on the internet right now. Both Bizdustry and Trendri are my favorite forums.

It is still possible to make a lots of money despite the limitations. Trendri is one of the best forums on the internet right now. Both Bizdustry and Trendri are my favorite forums.
The issue am having is that I cant just access the forum,its depend on the device am using to work same issue with bmf so I dont know why things seems to be working that way.but the site is really cool for earning

The issue am having is that I cant just access the forum,its depend on the device am using to work same issue with bmf so I dont know why things seems to be working that way.but the site is really cool for earning

I spoke to the admin of Trendri and he told me that someone is trying to hack the Trendri website all the time and this is the reason why there is an issue. I depend on Trendri a lot to make income. I just hope that the issue will get resolved.

Trendri forum is fully back yesterday I've joined the forum and I began to earn money I must testify the forum is also great but they have some tricky rules.

I spoke to the admin of Trendri and he told me that someone is trying to hack the Trendri website all the time and this is the reason why there is an issue. I depend on Trendri a lot to make income. I just hope that the issue will get resolved.
I think this happen to both trendri and beermoneyforum,the attempt really affect the site alot maybe they will consider coming back soon I have some money with BMF and my account with trendri is in a good standing mode

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I have read online about Trendri's return. When it closed, many members were disappointed. But, with its return, we all hope it is going to be a good time working and earning there.

I think the site is currently back from the people I've been getting feelers from. They're back and paying though I'm not working there because I feel that it's going to be more stress for me.

I think we should just forget trendi, as they really don't have anything to offer anymore. I heard that some platformm have started selling out their platforms due to the inability to pay members.

I think the site is currently back from the people I've been getting feelers from. They're back and paying though I'm not working there because I feel that it's going to be more stress for me.
The site is completely back and I think that so many people are making money there to be sure so lets stop talking some nagetive things about this forum,its a great site thou am not working with the site right now I have successfully register and I think I have around 28points there

Trendri can come back fully when management have decide to improve the platform. All though have not committed my self totally on trendri,have open the platform already but not answering or commenting on it.

I never worked on that site but i don't think tendri is going to come back. If it wanted to come back it would have done so ever since. I thinl it has closed for good.

I just want to know if the site stop paying again , if yes so it is not stable but if you only mean the last shortage of last year so it is ok the site returned well after this .

I am glad to see that the site has returned and paid all members their money. I was beginning to loose faith in the site but the admin has proven to be a trustworthy guy. I hope all those working there enjoy it for a long time.

Unfortunately I have lost all my balance on this site so that's why I just decided to leave but I still hear good reviews about this site so no doubt it's legit .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds